9 Yr Old Killed While Doing Homework

Why would anyone call them an uncle tom? Do they talk badly about Black people so white people will pat them on the head? If not they call them students and future valedictorians. Do you hear anyone in this crowd calling the speaker an uncle tom?

We didnt hear a bunch of N bombs either, but that doesnt mean it isnt being said in your community.

What does that have to do with "uncle tom"? Of course nigga is used a lot. Its a term of endearment. You arent qualified to define it as a bomb. Youre a white boy.

Why would anyone call them an uncle tom? Do they talk badly about Black people so white people will pat them on the head? If not they call them students and future valedictorians. Do you hear anyone in this crowd calling the speaker an uncle tom?

We didnt hear a bunch of N bombs either, but that doesnt mean it isnt being said in your community.

What does that have to do with "uncle tom"? Of course nigga is used a lot. Its a term of endearment. You arent qualified to define it as a bomb. Youre a white boy.

That post did absolutely nothing to further your case. I'll take that as an admission of your defeat.

Last edited:

That post did absolutely nothing to further your case. I'll take that as an admission of defeat.

Youre not important enough to have a case. I was telling you to stop being a monkey in a round about way.

I think your mask of "I care about blacks" is falling off when you do stuff like this. Sad story

He is angry.

That is more convincing that your defensiveness.
He is angry because he is white and thinks AA is holding him back. Well that and his hair lice is acting up again.

He's so angry at a black kid dying that he calls everyone the N word to show how much he cares.

correll the lying prick strikes again

He did not call "everyone" a "n**ger".

REad it again and consider who he did call names, who he IS angry with.

Asshole.
Sorry white boy. Your fellow cave monkey hates Black people.

Newly released dashcam footage shows Sandra Bland's arrest before she was found dead in jail | Page 5 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Blacks are a lawless people

9 year old child killed. You joke, Tank is angry.

Your denial is causing you to ignore the suffering of your people.

Correll is desperately trying to ignore the racism and pretend that it's really about caring for the lawless no good blacks. Uh huh, that's the ticket!

They need a black lives marriage counter protest by white people. White people standing with signs displaying this girls picture, signs displaying stats of single parent households, signs of black on black crime.

Correll is desperately trying to ignore the racism and pretend that it's really about caring for the lawless no good blacks. Uh huh, that's the ticket!

And again. YOu are more upset by the possibility of racism that facing the fact that your young men are killing your children.

Tank is upset about right thing. You are in denial about the real issue and programmed to be upset about possibly racist language.

So, Closed. Who did Tank call a n**ger? Are you even aware of who he insulted?

Correll doesn't make the rules on what I deem more important or if I am able to express outrage at more than one thing.

Correll is attempting to force someone to address the point HE MAKES. And if someone doesn't it's because they don't care says Correll but Correll's reverse psychology sucks.

They need a black lives marriage counter protest by white people. White people standing with signs displaying this girls picture, signs displaying stats of single parent households, signs of black on black crime.

Why wouldn't they be addressing their own community? With signs about white on white violence?

Let me guess, because you care more about black lives than white lives, right? Umm hmm

Correll doesn't make the rules on what I deem more important or if I am able to express outrage at more than one thing.

Correll is attempting to force someone to address the point HE MAKES. And if someone doesn't it's because they don't care says Correll but Correll's reverse psychology sucks.

"Make rules"?

I am not trying to make rules. I am pointing out the insanity that you care more about Tank's language than the lives of your children.

You have expressed no outrage over this murder, in this thread at least.

And yes. I think the point that you have accepted the murder of young black children in their homes as "business as usual" while going on the attack over harsh language is a point that should be addressed.

Who did Tank insult? Do you even know?

Why wouldn't they be addressing their own community? With signs about white on white violence?

Let me guess, because you care more about black lives than white lives, right? Umm hmm

Wow. YOu've been schooled on this many times.

The White Community isn't the f**ked up mess the black community is.

The two situations are different and that explains the different response.

Your ASSumption of racism is just part of your coping mechanism.

Oh look, the fox says foxes aren't fucked up...the chickens are. Ain't that brave of the fox? Takes a real strong person to see the faults in....others.

Oh look, the fox says foxes aren't fucked up...the chickens are. Ain't that brave of the fox? Takes a real strong person to see the faults in....others.

Hard in that Political Correctness has made speaking such truths completely taboo.

So, who did Tank insult? DO you even know?

"Make rules"?

I am not trying to make rules. I am pointing out the insanity that you care more about Tank's language than the lives of your children.

And yes. I think the point that you have accepted the murder of young black children in their homes as "business as usual" while going on the attack over harsh language is a point that should be addressed.

What makes you think you are the judge of what people have expressed? Go eat a banana and get groomed monkey. White boys like you are amusing with your inherent need to project importance. :laugh:

"Make rules"?

What makes you think you are the judge of what people have expressed? Go eat a banana and get groomed monkey. White boys like you are amusing with your inherent need to project importance. :laugh:

We all judge what other people express. You do it when you call whites monkeys, but you are too dim to realize it.

You are more angry with me than you are with the murderer of a 9 year old black child.

It is easy to "judge" that by what you have expressed.

To anyone with a brain, that is.

White boys need to focus on Blacks even as their culture crumbles before their eyes yet once again.

Moronic racist nonsense.

Tank insulted the murderer, and you two rushed forward to defend him.

You morons wonder why people identify black criminals with the black community.

Here is your answer. Because the black community identifies with black criminals.

As you are doing right now.

White boys need to focus on Blacks even as their culture crumbles before their eyes yet once again.

Moronic racist nonsense.

Here is your answer. Because the black community identifies with black criminals.

Of course Tank insulted the murderer and an entire group of people. He assumed the killer was Black and got pissed when I said the killer was white. Since they havent caught the killer why is he saying it was a Black person? Your monkey ass isnt intelligent enough to advance your argument when practically anyone reading the thread can see his entire motivation is to further talk negatively about the Black community. Matter of fact you are both racist monkeys of the same kind. Someone just spent more time training you to type.

Moronic racist nonsense.

Of course Tank insulted the murderer and an entire group of people. He assumed the killer was Black and got pissed when I said the killer was white. Since they havent caught the killer why is he saying it was a Black person? Your monkey ass isnt intelligent enough to advance your argument when practically anyone reading the thread can see his entire motivation is to further talk negatively about the Black community. Matter of fact you are both racist monkeys of the same kind. Someone just spent more time training you to type.

Nope. He insulted the murderer.

Stats shows that killer was likely black.

Your racism is well established. You do not need to support it further.

You and closecaptioned are the ones who are identifying yourselves and the black community with black criminals.

Forum List

Back