9 Reasons Why America Should Never Have a Female President

Not because she's a woman, because she's not a man.

Only male Presidents so far, and looked how screwed up things are. :)
We also had only white presidents so far, so by your logic, electing a black man would turn things around. Instead, we have the 4th worst president in US history.

Who is 1,2, and 3?
In order, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Roosevelt, and Woodrow Wilson, rated by the lasting effect of their destructive policies.
Ah so you hate the 3 Presidents that led America through the most dire times it's ever faced? Sounds about right.

:rofl:

More like extended the so-called dire times. Look at the 30's. They were shit and FDR was there the whole time. FDR's failures led to millions of American deaths and a half century worth of oppression in Eastern Europe and Russia. Obama's tailored his presidency after that failure. Nothing's changed.
Well you're the first "American" I think I've ever met who didn't like the way WW2 worked out. :laugh:

Reason 10 it emasculates the female Presidents' husband. Instead of being a First Lady he'd be a First Husband (except in Bill's case, he'd still be "Mr. President.") And instead of the usual husband's the wage earner and wears the pants in the family, it's the wife. What can a man do to compete with a wife who's the President? You're a joke the rest of your life. I'm all for female Presidents but this is the world we live in.

Wow.

Are you OK? I mean I've never met someone like you, so I dunno. I had heard time travel into the future might be possible. Was it a rough trip?

I am actually for a good president. I think it idiotic to just want a woman president because she is a woman.

I agree. If you want a good President, its better to select the best candidate from the entire population. (We haven't really been doing that for the past 200+ years, though times, they are a changin)

We also had only white presidents so far, so by your logic, electing a black man would turn things around. Instead, we have the 4th worst president in US history.

Who is 1,2, and 3?
In order, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Roosevelt, and Woodrow Wilson, rated by the lasting effect of their destructive policies.
Ah so you hate the 3 Presidents that led America through the most dire times it's ever faced? Sounds about right.

More like extended the so-called dire times. Look at the 30's. They were shit and FDR was there the whole time. FDR's failures led to millions of American deaths and a half century worth of oppression in Eastern Europe and Russia. Obama's tailored his presidency after that failure. Nothing's changed.
Well you're the first "American" I think I've ever met who didn't like the way WW2 worked out. :laugh:

Then you haven't paid much attention to threads on this board. Plenty people have talked about FDR's subversive and lacking leadership. Millions upon millions of lives could've been saved.

I am actually for a good president. I think it idiotic to just want a woman president because she is a woman.

I agree. If you want a good President, its better to select the best candidate from the entire population. (We haven't really been doing that for the past 200+ years, though times, they are a changin)

Always the biggest d-bags capitalizing president when it's not part of the formal title.....Like a Freudian clue....

Who is 1,2, and 3?

Then you haven't paid much attention to threads on this board. Plenty people have talked about FDR's subversive and lacking leadership. Millions upon millions of lives could've been saved.
Cool! Hey I have a fun idea! Pick any tumultuous time in history, and then using hindsight we'll go back and demonize the good guys by coming up with a better plan! Even though we couldn't POSSIBLY know what things were like then!

Cool! Hey I have a fun idea! Pick any tumultuous time in history, and then using hindsight we'll go back and demonize the good guys by coming up with a better plan! Even though we couldn't POSSIBLY know what things were like then!

Good guy? I wouldn't bestow that honor upon FDR. I can only imagine you've willfully turned a blind eye to the history of it all, so I won't expend a bunch of energy on this. But if you are somehow actually interested, then check out many of politicalchic's threads. She's done a great job of documenting the villain's actions and inactions.

Good guy? I wouldn't bestow that honor upon FDR. I can only imagine you've willfully turned a blind eye to the history of it all, so I won't expend a bunch of energy on this. But if you are somehow actually interested, then check out many of politicalchic's threads. She's done a great job of documenting the villain's actions and inactions.
Wow. Did you really bring up PC? THAT'S the best you had?! Queen ODS herself?! :rofl:

And I bet if you'd been of voting age in 1942 you'd have loved FDR. :wink:

Wow. Did you really bring up PC? THAT'S the best you had?! Queen ODS herself?! :rofl:

PoliticalChic is a serious poster. You're just an obstinate hack.

Last edited:
I think the OP misinterpreted some of the data. I give him credit for the thoughtfulness of it all. A little misogynistic, maybe? Sure. All the same, this is maybe a valid subject that has been buried due to political correctness.

Interesting, what did you find misogynistic about the material presented in the OP?

It's gotta tone that leans towards misogynistic. And some of your conclusions stem from that apparent attitude. Some of the data you're citing actually shows women being better leaders.

First of all I didn't write the article. Second of all it all points to women being better leaders the subject line, from the article, is sarcasm.

1. All female politicians care about is birth control, birth control and more birth control.
9 Reasons Why America Should Never Have a Female President - Mic

Researchers at Vanderbilt University looked at over 130,000 bills introduced in the House of Representatives and found exactly what we'd expect.

u7ranpqtibfjo0x1hlyhcpjevlovbmduqw5oehv4yupe03vuex99nbft27r3ijst.jpg

Source: Vanderbilt University
2. Women fail miserably when they run Fortune 1000 companies.
Quantopian, a Boston-based trading platform, dug into what happens when women run companies. Here's what they found:

tmz9y9pbpijkercmnbgytee0c1rjdb0dz1sbrir1fwtvkhqcxhuhqrcv5h80s56w.jpg

Source: Quantopian
3. Women governors are some of the most hated in the nation.
Their approval ratings over the last year speak for themselves.

s4lcjmih3jzuvirnliveyjrv2ey1f6ve8jy1yf5jpbm0uqh7qilpiaznozppclos.jpg

Source: Various
4. No one experiencing menopause should ever be making decisions.
Everyone knows that erectile dysfunction is what makes a great American leader.
5. Women just don't have what it takes to get things done.
A survey of just under 16,000 leaders and their co-workers found unsurprising results.

il8mqmbrdelr6cwetgtxeqiag3q0skwavy6spa4u6wlkpcqzqwqfeyaoukscbgen.jpg

6. They have exactly the wrong kinds of traits for a leader.

In the same study, colleagues were asked to rate company leaders and things like "takes initiative" and "inspires and motivates others" were clearly male traits.

rr3dltbic3xp9zqipjgd024tmo7et9dmnljqj6ycuqhokmm0riogcqb7vnk6fb7a.jpg

Source: Zenger Folkman
7. Study after study reinforces how drastically ineffective women really are.
The American Psychological Association conducted a meta-analysis of 95 individual studies, and the results weren't surprising.

bqhjrvo2cf78tnsee8mobdj0ytjveorcln4oj5273nittusxu7kfzfkmifgh7coz.jpg

Source: APA
8. Women in Congress can't get money for their districts, pass a bill or really get anything done.
One study looked at legislative outcomes over several decades and the results were powerful.

eufbjiy0l7cbnktbzyiwdlhdyf7nwneq3xrzu3z6tc81pvrx1bp8nbrnoxej8ytv.jpg

Source: AJPS
9. And most of all, America doesn't want more women in office.
Gallup asked Americans what they think. There was widespread agreement on what our fate would be.

nqtwzby29gcv1qifhsimeb52mx5hdeuswqnjtmlbmedwlaiw8bxrf4oc4a5vweyn.jpg

The data doesn't lie.
I think all republican candidates should run on this message.
I think the op should stfu with this stupid shit. Only morons give freely to the war on women meme

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your post is sarcasm. Either that or you did what most liberals do and not read the information provided. Had you read it, and you are not being sarcastic, you would not have come to the conclusion you did.

I think the OP misinterpreted some of the data. I give him credit for the thoughtfulness of it all. A little misogynistic, maybe? Sure. All the same, this is maybe a valid subject that has been buried due to political correctness.

Interesting, what did you find misogynistic about the material presented in the OP?

It's gotta tone that leans towards misogynistic. And some of your conclusions stem from that apparent attitude. Some of the data you're citing actually shows women being better leaders.

I'm pretty sure the OP was sarcastic. He gives a bunch of statements about how poorly women perform as leaders and follows them with links to charts and statistics showing just the opposite. I believe it was an attempt to poke fun at those who think women cannot lead like men.

BINGO. But it was not my information but that of the author to which I quoted.

The entirety of human society needs more of the feminine side. Almost every major problem arises from a dominance by the masculine attributes of our race.

The worst thing the GOP can do is to attack Hillary Clinton for being a woman.

The worst thing the Democrats can do is to promote Hillary Clinton because she's a woman.

Name the last "good president" for whom you voted, FreeDub......

Reagan

You talking about the guy who tripled the national debt?

Yep, best president in my life time.

How about you name your best.
The guy who cut and ran in Lebanon?
The guy who sold munitions to our enemies and put our troops at risk?

Women are always more emotional than man. Many countries with female rulers have very aggressive foreign policy.
And if Hillary will win, be sure - she will fire another armed conflict!

Being a "serious poster" doesn't mean you aren't a shit poster. Her posts are a mix of terrible formatting and wild speculation about communists being behind everything on the planet. She could find a communist connection between your dog and Marx.

PC is a Rangers fan; her judgement is obviously in doubt. :lol:

The worst thing the GOP can do is to attack Hillary Clinton for being a woman.

The worst thing the Democrats can do is to promote Hillary Clinton because she's a woman.
Can we point out the fact she has a snuke up her snatch? Or how about the fact her snatch hasn't seen action in 30 years? Her heavenly ass, can we discuss that? Do we have your permission?

Forum List

Back