Lesbian Activist’s Surprisingly Candid Speech: Gay Marriage Fight Is a ‘Lie’ to Destroy Marriage

Who knew this woman spoke for the entire gay rights movement? I couldn't disagree more with her comments. Other than crying on the internet and gnashing your teeth there isn't a damn thing you crybabies can do about it.

Who knew this woman spoke for the entire gay rights movement? I couldn't disagree more with her comments. Other than crying on the internet and gnashing your teeth there isn't a damn thing you crybabies can do about it.
She is a militant gay, along with many others just like her. they are the ones who are behind this whole gay marriage thing. And I don't see any gays standing up and oppose her. So they must agree with her.

She is a militant gay, along with many others just like her. they are the ones who are behind this whole gay marriage thing. And I don't see any gays standing up and oppose her. So they must agree with her.

I've never even heard of this person until about ten minutes ago but apparently she speaks for the whole gay rights movement. Her stupid words from almost 3 years ago are not going to stop gays from getting married in this nation. How many marriages have been destroyed now that gays are getting married? I wish you folks spent this much time worrying about your own marriages instead of the marriages of gay people.

Love your logic.

Most of the country, gay and straight, disagrees with her but you don't see it.

Go thump your bible, preach your hate on a street corner. The only people who agree with you are other fundie Westboro nutters.

Whatever. Just MYOB

I've never even heard of this person until about ten minutes ago but apparently she speaks for the whole gay rights movement. Her stupid words from almost 3 years ago are not going to stop gays from getting married in this nation. How many marriages have been destroyed now that gays are getting married? I wish you folks spent this much time worrying about your own marriages instead of the marriages of gay people.
Hey, clueless. Did you watch the video? Did you hear the applause she got when she said that? And she's not the only one saying it. Try doing a Google search on it.

Here's another one.

Gay Activists Propose Totally Abolishing Marriage

This is from an activist law firm. There are many more like it. You aren't fooling anyone.

Irrelevant really as gay marriage is set to be the law of the land soon.
How can you be sure? Is it because both Justice Kagan and Ginsburg publicly participated in officiating gay weddings in the last couple years?

Just wondering how you could be so sure since the "impartial" Hearing hasn't happened yet.

Hey, clueless. Did you watch the video? Did you hear the applause she got when she said that? And she's not the only one saying it. Try doing a Google search on it.

Here's another one.

This is from an activist law firm. There are many more like it. You aren't fooling anyone.

I did and there was an applause. I don't agree with her statements but you'll gladly gobble it up and assign to all people that support gay marriage b/c it fits your narrative. If you honestly believe marriage is going to be destroyed b/c gays are getting married then you're nothing more than a pearl-clutching drama queen. How many marriages have been destroyed now that gays are getting married?

Here's another one.

I did and there was an applause. I don't agree with her statements but you'll gladly gobble it up and assign to all people that support gay marriage b/c it fits your narrative. If you honestly believe marriage is going to be destroyed b/c gays are getting married then you're nothing more than a pearl-clutching drama queen. How many marriages have been destroyed now that gays are getting married?
It hasn't happened yet, but that's where it's going. I hope you'll read this. It's very informative. Even if it's simply alarmism, it should make you think, because this is straight from the communist playbook, and it's just plain scary.

Here's another one.

It hasn't happened yet, but that's where it's going. I hope you'll read this. It's very informative. Even if it's simply alarmism, it should make you think, because this is straight from the communist playbook, and it's just plain scary.

No, that isn't where it's going and this is nothing more then overly-dramatic alarmists trying to scare people. It seems to be working rather well on you though.

Irrelevant really as gay marriage is set to be the law of the land soon.
How can you be sure? Is it because both Justice Kagan and Ginsburg publicly participated in officiating gay weddings in the last couple years?

Just wondering how you could be so sure since the "impartial" Hearing hasn't happened yet.
Because I can tell which way the winds are obviously blowing :wink:

How many of those justices have participated in same sex marriage? Should they recuse themselves?

:laugh:

Here's another one.

No, that isn't where it's going and this is nothing more then overly-dramatic alarmists trying to scare people. It seems to be working rather well on you though.
Time will tell. Better hope I'm wrong. I do. But by then it will be too late. Won't it? And it will be people like you who allowed it to happen. Think about that.

Forum List

Back