9 Cocktails under 200 Calories

Strawberry Coconut Daiquiri????

Say it ain't so! I want one! Now!
If not now, then this upcoming weekend. That drink sound mighty tasty, as does the Island Limeade.

Lately I've been enjoying a drink that has no name.

Ice
A shot ( and a half ) of Ruby Red Absolute
Lime
Seltzer water

I'd say that's pretty low-cal.

I know there's more than 9 but they are under 200 calories,

feathers2.gif

Here's a very low cal drink for ya! Take a 12 ounce glass. Put in 4 ice cubes. Add 8 ounces of water. Stir. Then add in 2 more ounces of water. Stir again. Let it sit for two minutes. Serve immediately. Taste great, you can drink them all day and they are very low cal. Dr. C. Dracula

I drink a tall vodka with water, with two lemons. It isn't my favorite, but it has little calories, and less of a hang over.

This evening I took a short trip to the state liquor store where I bought myself a 1.75L bottle of Malibu Caribbean Rum with Coconut Liqueur in preparation for the strawberry coconut daiquiris I'll be enjoying this upcoming weekend.

This evening I took a short trip to the state liquor store where I bought myself a 1.75L bottle of Malibu Caribbean Rum with Coconut Liqueur in preparation for the strawberry coconut daiquiris I'll be enjoying this upcoming weekend.

I bet there is about 1000 calories in just one of those drinks.

How many can you drink before you feel yucky from all the sweetness? I ask, because I do like a sweet drink once in awhile, like Sangria or a Riesling, but only one or two because of all the sugar in them.

I bet there is about 1000 calories in just one of those drinks.

How many can you drink before you feel yucky from all the sweetness? I ask, because I do like a sweet drink once in awhile, like Sangria or a Riesling, but only one or two because of all the sugar in them.
They'll still be worth it I'm sure with a mix of strawberry and coconut and all those calories. Yum!

I'm with you though, on the sweet drinks. I can usually do just a couple of them unless of course it's a blazing hot and sunny day. Then they go down much smoother and more often.

As far as the linked recipe goes ... I'll most likely use fresh strawberries and leave out the sugar. I'd prefer to go with tart than overly sickening sweet.

Forum List

Back