9/11 "Truth" Movement a Cover?

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
It's difficult for a norm to understand the mindset of a 9/11 "Truther." As such I borrow from those who were "Truthers" and had the integrity to spill the beans on their way out the door:

In essence, the modern conspiracy narrative
is the same as the one that has existed since at least the 19th century: that the few (often termed the “Illuminati”) control the many. This, of course, is the nucleus of the dangerous anti-Jewish myth. When he was an insider, did he experience anti-Semitism? His eyes open wide: “Loads. Loads" ... And when they say the ‘Illuminati’ or ‘Reptiles’, do they actually mean Jews? “It’s slightly complicated but, mostly, yes,” he says.

The 9 11 conspiracy theorist who changed his mind - Telegraph

Nice try. Let's not forget that you are the conspiracy theorist. You believe the Official Conspiracy Theory which is an obvious lie. Only the self delusional, complete dupes or those working to continue the cover up still defend the Big Lie.

A commercial airliner penetrating a two foot thick steel reinforced concrete wall of the Pentagon and then vanishing through a fifteen foot hole? Piloted in a seven thousand foot dive, 270 degree turn by a highjacker who was barley capable of flying a piper cub? Low enough to knock down light poles but not hitting the ground? Experienced professional pilots have stated they could not pull off that maneuver.

The BBC and CNN both reporting that Building 7 (Solomon Building) HAS collapsed twenty minutes BEFORE it did?

Not a single Air National Guard interceptor jet responded for an hour and a have to four commercial airliners being highjacked and making U-turns in the sky?

WTC 1&2 collapse in seconds supposedly because of the pancaking of the floors which turn entirley to dust, no broken concrete, all dust, no steel floor pans left at the bottom?

An FBI agent supposedly finds a paper passport the next day in all the dust and debris which somehow survived fires which were supposed to be so intense it caused the collapse to begin?

A plane crashes in a field near Shanksville Pa and entirely buries itself into the ground so no identifiable parts are visible? No wings, tails, fuselage? No seats, luggage or bodies?

For the first time in the history of modern steel framed high rise buildings one collapses entirely in seconds at free fall acceleration, caused by "normal office fires"?

The world's most heavily defended building ( The Pentagon) doesn't defend itself?

Molten steel reported by professional firefighters beneath all three WTC collapses?

Not one defender of the Official Comspiracy Theory has a believable answer to these and many other obvious lies.

The mindset of the Truthers is this, Hey that's a big fat LIE!!!

Nice try. Let's not forget that you are the conspiracy theorist. You believe the Official Conspiracy Theory which is an obvious lie. Only the self delusional, complete dupes or those working to continue the cover up still defend the Big Lie.

A commercial airliner penetrating a two foot thick steel reinforced concrete wall of the Pentagon and then vanishing through a fifteen foot hole? ...

Soooo, you are claiming something other than AA flight 77 hit the Pentagon? And you have the audacity to call me the conspiracy theorist? Do you have an alternate explanation?

A commercial airliner penetrating a two foot thick steel reinforced concrete wall of the Pentagon and then vanishing through a fifteen foot hole? ...

Soooo, you are claiming something other than AA flight 77 hit the Pentagon? And you have the audacity to call me the conspiracy theorist? Do you have an alternate explanation?

I don't know what caused the damage at the Pentagon and neither do you. Where is your proof that a plane crashed there? Remember it is your conspiracy theory to defend, so prove it.
CNN reporter Jamie McIntyre on the scene immediately after the explosions at the Pentagon reported (as close to verbatim as I can remember) " a plane may have crashed somewhere but there is no plane here at the Pentgaon".

And what about all the other obvious lies I listed? Do you have a believable explanation for them?

Again, you are the believer in the Official Conspiracy Theory, so pull on your tinfoil hat a little tighter and explain...

Just given the "FLT77" bit, given that the alleged hit was said to have happened at such an angle that the starboard side wing would have contacted the Pentagon wall at very nearly the same time as the nose of the aircraft and given the alleged speed of "FLT77" why wasn't the Pentagon lawn littered with many TONS of aircraft bits? The official fairy tale alleges that the airliner managed to make > 99% of it enter the building, and people are buying this crap?

I ask of the "debunkers" what specific bit of evidence compels you to support the fanatic hijackers story?

The further away I get from the event, the more convinced I am the CIA had a big hand in putting it all together.

I tend to avoid discussions of WHO did it, suffice to stick to the physical evidence of the events, proving that the mainstream media explanation = fraud.

I'm with you nospam4me, speculating about who, how and why diverts attention from the fact that the Official Conspiracy Theory is a lie. None of it has ever been proven.

Basic questions like why has the collapse of Building 7 never been shown on TVexcept for the day it happened? And, why was it not even mentioned in the 911 Commission Report? Is it because it is so obviously a controlled demolition just like the ones everyone has seen before? You know that if a 47 story building anywhere else at another time had collapsed in under 7 seconds it would have been all over the news. About half the population doesn't even know a third tower collapsed. B7 might look small compared to WTC 1&2 but it would be the tallest building in over thirty states. But for some reason it just isn't considered news...hmmm could it be because it is an obvious lie?

Forum List

Back