9/11 Omission Hearings

And you are welcome to your opinion. Without evidence your opinion is correct, one shouldn't pretend opinion is fact.

Al Qaeda is being supported by the US in Libya as we speak.

:lol: There MAY be factions of Al Qaeda among the rebels in Libya, and NATO (not just the US) is assisting the rebels. Pretending unsupported claims are absolute fact is dishonest.

Libya is made up of many tribes. The government is made up of about 1500 elected members from these tribes. Each tribe has equal representation. I haven't heard which tribe or tribes are doing th uprising. I believe that it is none and the "rebels" are a separate group that has been funded by the US for some years. It looks more like a US instigated coup.

What percentage of these rebels are Al Qaeda? I don't know.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjigWtYd5Kg&feature=related]YouTube - 9/11 Omission Hearings - Paul Thompson Intelligence Warnings - 9/9/2004[/ame]

More of the same old shit? What the fuck! Don't you understand nobody gives a shit about your bullshit claims you can't back up and have no evidence for? Seriously. Grow up.

Al Qaeda is being supported by the US in Libya as we speak.

:lol: There MAY be factions of Al Qaeda among the rebels in Libya, and NATO (not just the US) is assisting the rebels. Pretending unsupported claims are absolute fact is dishonest.

Libya is made up of many tribes. The government is made up of about 1500 elected members from these tribes. Each tribe has equal representation. I haven't heard which tribe or tribes are doing th uprising. I believe that it is none and the "rebels" are a separate group that has been funded by the US for some years. It looks more like a US instigated coup.

What percentage of these rebels are Al Qaeda? I don't know.

You don't seem to know much of anything, nor do you appear to be willing to learn. You make lots of claims you can't back up and make no sense. Don't you think there would be Libyans talking about all these "rebels" that aren't even from there? Not to mention the fact the rebels aren't doing so well. If this were a US funded and instigated group, they would be doing a hell of a lot better. Instead they are described as an incredibly disorganized group of misfits.

And what does any of this have to do with 9/11? Trying to prove one conspiracy with another conspiracy? :lol:

So? What if it was not Al Qaeda?

In order to entertain that line of reasoning, one would have to have evidence that it wasn't Al Qaeda. Considering all the evidence points to Al Qaeda and Al Qaeda, through various Al Qaeda leaders, has repeatedly claimed responsibility for 9/11, the evidence would have to be really compelling.

One would have to have evidence that it was Al Qaeda. Remember that the FBI never fingered Bin Laden for 911 due to lack of evidence.

Yet that is all the MSM keeps feeding the public because they know they will never look into it and continue to be stupid and take the words of known, proven liars at face value, as witnessed on these forums.

In order to entertain that line of reasoning, one would have to have evidence that it wasn't Al Qaeda. Considering all the evidence points to Al Qaeda and Al Qaeda, through various Al Qaeda leaders, has repeatedly claimed responsibility for 9/11, the evidence would have to be really compelling.

One would have to have evidence that it was Al Qaeda. Remember that the FBI never fingered Bin Laden for 911 due to lack of evidence.

Yet that is all the MSM keeps feeding the public because they know they will never look into it and continue to be stupid and take the words of known, proven liars at face value, as witnessed on these forums.

Or you could be like retard Jones and pretend no evidence exists that Al Qaeda was behind 9/11 while pushing a bullshit pack of lies he can't back up, has no evidence for, can't answer the questions about, and can't get his fellow truthtards to agree to. :lol:

And why is it the dishonest truthtards pretend Al Qaeda IS Osama and vice versa? Do they seriously think everyone is as fucking stupid as they are and doesn't understand the difference? :lol:

Go back to whatever hellhole you crawled out of, Mr. Jones. Nobody is believing your shit anymore.

So? What if it was not Al Qaeda?

As far as 9-11 goes,they claim they do but how much can you depend on evidence attained by torture? For that matter how much do you trust the evidence of a known proven lying entity?
But you are correct, they did not have enough evidence to prove OBL
was behind it, yet all we were told immediately after was that it was OBL 24-7. Now you have government apologists trying to separate OBL from Al Qaeda, these lying fucks can't get their own story straight and ridicule everyone who has other opinions, despite their lack of a credible proven narrative of what actually happened.
What's even more outrageous is to believe their version of events, the laws of science, physics, and probability all would have to have been suspended that day, in Manhattan only. :cuckoo:

As far as 9-11 goes,they claim they do but how much can you depend on evidence attained by torture? For that matter how much do you trust the evidence of a known proven lying entity?
But you are correct, they did not have enough evidence to prove OBL
was behind it, yet all we were told immediately after was that it was OBL 24-7. Now you have government apologists trying to separate OBL from Al Qaeda, these lying fucks can't get their own story straight and ridicule everyone who has other opinions, despite their lack of a credible proven narrative of what actually happened.
What's even more outrageous is to believe their version of events, the laws of science, physics, and probability all would have to have been suspended that day, in Manhattan only. :cuckoo:

PANTIES_IN_A_BUNCH.jpg

She's cute when she's throwing one of her tantrums.

What's the matter CandyHo, can't convince anybody the version of events about 9-11 that you bend over to worship is truthful in hardly any sense? No? That's what we thought. Frustrating huh? Maybe another dose of Midol and a fresh pad change will make you feel better you trollho skanky bitch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5voCxZSwzCM]YouTube - 9/11 Omission Hearings - Michael Ruppert On Dick Cheney - 9/9/2004[/ame]

Thanks for posting the video man. It is amazing how some dumbass coincidence theory dupes still give any credence to the failed 9-11 fable.
:cuckoo: Even though their sources have been exposed as liars.

This coming from a dishonest prick who can't defend his lies and runs away from any serious discussion is just HILARIOUS! :lol: Go fuck yourself, Jones. You rely on conspiratard sites that have been proven lying about everything under the sun, and you fucks can't even produce a single piece of evidence that you are right or the government is wrong. The irony is you stupid pieces of shit can't even see how stupid you are being and how those in power are leading you around by the short hairs.

Truthtards truly are fucking ignorant. Hopefully they never learn how to breed.

Still can't think for yourself and have to rely on bullshit videos to tell you what you think? Sad.

I can see why you resort to posting videos nobody is going to watch. You clearly can't defend your position so you have to hope videos will somehow make your position credible.

They won't.

OK, where is the evidence showing where you are correct?

We've already gone over this, remember? When they put Moussaoui on trial, the prosecution had to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that Al Qaeda was responsible for 9/11. They did so with hundreds of pieces of evidence detailing the movements of the 19 hijackers prior to 9/11, the recordings from the planes, witnesses who dealt with the hijackers, and witnesses who were there on 9/11. A jury of Americans looked at the evidence and agreed that Al Qaeda was responsible for 9/11.

Here is a link to several hundred pieces of hard evidence linking Al Qaeda to 9/11

Can you refute ANY of that hard evidence? Do you have evidence that this evidence is wrong?

You also have the fact that Osama and other members of Al Qaeda's leadership have freely admitted Al Qaeda was behind the attacks of 9/11. Now why would they do that? If Al Qaeda was innocent, wouldn't they be trying to prove their innocence? Why HELP those they are at war with? Why HELP a country that either directly or indirectly is responsible for the deaths of many Muslims in Afghanistan for the sole reason the Taliban was helping Al Qaeda? What does Al Qaeda gain from assisting the United States?

I can go on and on about all the things that corroborate the government theory about what happened on 9/11. To date, not one truther has EVER been able to produce a single piece of hard evidence that the government theory is wrong. NOT ONE. How can that be? How can truthers claim the entire government story is wrong, yet not have one piece of evidence to back up their claim? Seriously. How can you justify that inequality?

Still can't think for yourself and have to rely on bullshit videos to tell you what you think? Sad.

I can see why you resort to posting videos nobody is going to watch. You clearly can't defend your position so you have to hope videos will somehow make your position credible.

They won't.

We've already gone over this, remember? When they put Moussaoui on trial, the prosecution had to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that Al Qaeda was responsible for 9/11. They did so with hundreds of pieces of evidence detailing the movements of the 19 hijackers prior to 9/11, the recordings from the planes, witnesses who dealt with the hijackers, and witnesses who were there on 9/11. A jury of Americans looked at the evidence and agreed that Al Qaeda was responsible for 9/11.

Here is a link to several hundred pieces of hard evidence linking Al Qaeda to 9/11

Can you refute ANY of that hard evidence? Do you have evidence that this evidence is wrong?

You also have the fact that Osama and other members of Al Qaeda's leadership have freely admitted Al Qaeda was behind the attacks of 9/11. Now why would they do that? If Al Qaeda was innocent, wouldn't they be trying to prove their innocence? Why HELP those they are at war with? Why HELP a country that either directly or indirectly is responsible for the deaths of many Muslims in Afghanistan for the sole reason the Taliban was helping Al Qaeda? What does Al Qaeda gain from assisting the United States?

I can go on and on about all the things that corroborate the government theory about what happened on 9/11. To date, not one truther has EVER been able to produce a single piece of hard evidence that the government theory is wrong. NOT ONE. How can that be? How can truthers claim the entire government story is wrong, yet not have one piece of evidence to back up their claim? Seriously. How can you justify that inequality?

The videos I posted did not say that Al Qaeda was not involved.

So why don't you state EXACTLY what it is you believe and we can take it from there. I'm not going to watch hours of bullshit video when it isn't even clear what it is you do and do not believe.

So why don't you state EXACTLY what it is you believe and we can take it from there. I'm not going to watch hours of bullshit video when it isn't even clear what it is you do and do not believe.

So, you have been criticizing my posts without ever looking to see what it is that you are criticizing.

No wonder you make no sense.

tinmore you are argueing with paid trolls.they wont watch videos,they never watch videos or books you refer them to.anything that doesnt go along with their version of events,they ignore or make up lies about which is what their handlers pay them to do.they are just here to derail 9/11 discussions,best thing to do is put them on ignore.

So, you have been criticizing my posts without ever looking to see what it is that you are criticizing.

No wonder you make no sense.

I've watched hour after hour of truther video. None of them have ever come up with anything new or any real evidence. These are more of the same.

I am not surprised you would cut and run instead of stating what you believe. Most truthers do that because to state what you actually believe means you're stuck with a set of claims that can be debunked. Truthers rely on being able to jump from theory to theory.

So no, I have not watched your videos. They were created six years ago and didn't amount to squat, so how good could they possibly be? They obviously didn't come up with any new evidence or we would have heard about it by now. If they make a specific claim you want to address, make that claim, but don't ask everyone to watch hours of bullshit in the hopes that they might fall for the truthtard lies as you have.

As for me "not making any sense", that is due to your inability to think, not to any lack of ability on my part.

Forum List

Back