9/11 Omission Hearings

Since you know everything, who did those put options?
Put options are done every day. On any given day if another 9/11 happened there would be someone that looks suspicious because of the options they had.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

NEXT!!!!!!!!

United and American airlines had put options in the weeks before 9/11 far beyond normal levels. The government never bothered to find out who made those trades.

Here's your song.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOKK8mAkiUI]YouTube - Wizard of Oz-- If I Only Had A Brain[/ame]

Put options are done every day. On any given day if another 9/11 happened there would be someone that looks suspicious because of the options they had.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

NEXT!!!!!!!!

United and American airlines had put options in the weeks before 9/11 far beyond normal levels. The government never bothered to find out who made those trades.

Main stream media news.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd0Vwg6DVPI]YouTube - 9/11 Truth: The Put Options[/ame]

The SEC investigated the put options on American and United. What they found ruled out foul play.

The United put options were placed on September 6 by an institutional trader who was responsible for 95% of the put options placed against United. He also purchased 115,000 shares of American on September 10th. Now why would he buy put options on United and buy stock in American if he knew they would BOTH go down?

The American put options all happened on September 10th, a Monday. They were traced back to a trade newsletter that suggested put options on American Airlines that went out on September 9th.

There were never any conceivable ties to Al Qaeda and these people according to both the FBI and SEC investigations.

So what do your conspiracy sites tell you about the put options?

The SEC investigated the put options on American and United. What they found ruled out foul play.

The United put options were placed on September 6 by an institutional trader who was responsible for 95% of the put options placed against United. He also purchased 115,000 shares of American on September 10th. Now why would he buy put options on United and buy stock in American if he knew they would BOTH go down?

The American put options all happened on September 10th, a Monday. They were traced back to a trade newsletter that suggested put options on American Airlines that went out on September 9th.

There were never any conceivable ties to Al Qaeda and these people according to both the FBI and SEC investigations.

Got links?

Got links?

Pre-September 11, 2001 trading review by the SEC

So? What if it was not Al Qaeda?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0giII2AaU0&feature=related]YouTube - 9/11 Omission Hearings - Michael Springmann On Visas To Terrorists - 9/9/2004[/ame]

I learned that people like you are so pathetic that they have to pathologically lie about just about everything. For instance, you pretend I've just "bought the government line". Well, that would be a lie. You don't know me nor do you know what I have put into researching 9/11. You had the clue when I said go by the evidence, but you chose to ignore that to go with the lie.

Good for you! Shows everyone just what kind of person I am dealing with here.

So what have I learned? Tons. I've learned all kinds of things about planes, engineering, physics, black boxes, fires, what happened on 9/11 as told by those who were there, and all kinds of other stuff which is all backed up by the evidence. You know.... the stuff YOU have to ignore in order to make all your bullshit fly.

And I take it your response to what do you want to learn is a big fat nothing since apparently you are just here to pretend you actually know something and to spam anti-government propaganda. :lol: That's fine. Now I know just how to treat you.

NEXT!!!!!!!!

Hell yes , and should be immediately investigated too. BTW the discrepancy between the puts and calls was way out of the ordinary, that is what made it so suspicious in the first place. According to ABC 450,000 shares.

NEXT!!!!!!!!

Hell yes , and should be immediately investigated too. BTW the discrepancy between the puts and calls was way out of the ordinary, that is what made it so suspicious in the first place. According to ABC 450,000 shares.

:lol: The stupid fucktard Jones exposing his extreme ignorance for everyone to see! Just like truthtards everywhere, he has to ignore evidence in order to keep up his seditious bullshit.

In order to entertain that line of reasoning, one would have to have evidence that it wasn't Al Qaeda. Considering all the evidence points to Al Qaeda and Al Qaeda, through various Al Qaeda leaders, has repeatedly claimed responsibility for 9/11, the evidence would have to be really compelling.

In order to entertain that line of reasoning, one would have to have evidence that it wasn't Al Qaeda. Considering all the evidence points to Al Qaeda and Al Qaeda, through various Al Qaeda leaders, has repeatedly claimed responsibility for 9/11, the evidence would have to be really compelling.

One would have to have evidence that it was Al Qaeda. Remember that the FBI never fingered Bin Laden for 911 due to lack of evidence.

One would have to have evidence that it was Al Qaeda. Remember that the FBI never fingered Bin Laden for 911 due to lack of evidence.

There was a trial;

Moussaoui: 'I am al Qaeda' - CNN

Start spinning

There was a trial;

Start spinning

"The longest trial delay came during a legal standoff over the defense's request to depose top al Qaeda detainees in military custody overseas, including September 11 coordinators Khalid Shaikh Mohammed and Ramzi Binalshibh.

Mohammed and Binalshibh could clear him of any direct involvement in the September 11 attacks, Moussaoui argued.

But the government successfully argued in two trips to the federal appeals court in Richmond that access to the military prisoners would breach national security."

"Moussaoui pleaded guilty to all six counts in April. "

OK?

There was a trial;

Start spinning

"The longest trial delay came during a legal standoff over the defense's request to depose top al Qaeda detainees in military custody overseas, including September 11 coordinators Khalid Shaikh Mohammed and Ramzi Binalshibh.

Mohammed and Binalshibh could clear him of any direct involvement in the September 11 attacks, Moussaoui argued.

But the government successfully argued in two trips to the federal appeals court in Richmond that access to the military prisoners would breach national security."

"Moussaoui pleaded guilty to all six counts in April. "

OK?

"Instead, Moussaoui's defense will be permitted to introduce written substitutions for the detainees' testimony."

Moussaoui: 'I am al Qaeda' - Page 2 - CNN

Wrong and this has been explained to you. Do you wish to appear so totally ignorant for everyone reading this?

First, Al Qaeda is NOT bin Laden. The two are not interchangeable.

Second, there are literally mountains of evidence against Al Qaeda.

Third, the FBI claimed they had no direct hard evidence against bin Laden. This is a true statement. To have hard evidence, they would need like a check signed by bin Laden to Atta. Didn't happen. But as the leader of Al Qaeda, and due to his numerous admissions of guilt, I am pretty sure they would have enough for a case against bin Laden, wouldn't you?

Fourth, Moussaoui's guilt is immaterial. The government first had to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Al Qaeda was behind 9/11. They obviously succeeded in this regard or the case would have been dropped due to lack of basis. How could Moussaoui be guilty of being a party in the attack if the attack was not done by Al Qaeda?

Was Al Qaeda involved? Probably.

Were they the only ones involved? I don't think so.

Was Al Qaeda involved? Probably.

Were they the only ones involved? I don't think so.

And you are welcome to your opinion. Without evidence your opinion is correct, one shouldn't pretend opinion is fact.

Al Qaeda is being supported by the US in Libya as we speak.

:lol: There MAY be factions of Al Qaeda among the rebels in Libya, and NATO (not just the US) is assisting the rebels. Pretending unsupported claims are absolute fact is dishonest.

Forum List

Back