9/11 - Mossad knew

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Mossad definitely knew about and celebrated 9/11, because it meant America would be involved in endless war in the Middle East, which would destabilize Arab countries and benefit Israel.

But keep sending your kids to die, good patriotic white Christian Americans!

Mossad definitely knew about and celebrated 9/11, because it meant America would be involved in endless war in the Middle East, which would destabilize Arab countries and benefit Israel.

Mossad is a pretty large organization. It's Israel's equivalent of the CIA. I certainly think it likely that -some- Mossad agents knew and perhaps even participated in the event, but that's a far cry from saying that the entire organization knew. There's an article I've found to be quite good on the subject of the involvement of some Israelies that look to be spies which can be found here:
9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

I've got one... Okay...Check this out... The U.S. got itself in a whole whopping amount of debt with other countries. Over 5 Trillion dollars worth. Well the other countries started asking the U.S. for their monies back but because the U.S. didn't have it to repay, they stalled. They go over to Puerto Rico and started demanding the monies they owe to the U.S. back, but Puerto Rico couldn't pay it off so there was a lag. The U.S starts looking all over to collect on monies from wherever. Well the other countries start pounding on the Government's back about repayment. But there is none since there is no monies in the U.S. So, the plot begins to thicken. The Government reverses the debt situation and starts getting itself in debt with itself. America starts spending monies in the U.S. on National Credit. The National Debt keeps getting bigger and bigger. The monies they were to have saved up for the 'rainy days' are almost gone and depleted. Well the other countries are sill hounding the U.S. So the U.S. tells them, " I'm sorry, I am unable to repay." The other countries start getting infuriated! I mean infuriated. But they keep their cool and start thinking. Okay, we're not going to get back our monies, what should we do? Then they get an idea. They will forego the repayment if.... they will forego the debt payment if the U.S. gives territorial rights away to them. Instead of repayments with monies, the U.S. can repay with land. And cheap land. So the countries like that idea. They tell themselves that they can expand, to live in new lands. So they take the deal.

After the Global Economy finds out, they all jump in and start collecting their debts with the U.S. by lands instead of monies. People from the other countries come in, buy land, establish livestakes, etc... New hotels and restaurants and broadways, cinemas, etc... they all start going through a renovation. Neighborhoods start getting cleaned, people relocate within the U.S., etc... Well the Nations to which the U.S. owed, start dumping U.S. debt. China and the Global Market start dumping all of the U.S. debt. It could be bought for a much less price than the debt is worth, or they just dump it, kind of like a forgiveness on a monetary level. But they have the rights to lands as their repayment. Is this possible?

Last edited:
I've got one... Okay...Check this out... The U.S. got itself in a whole whopping amount of debt with other countries. Over 5 Trillion dollars worth. Well the other countries started asking the U.S. for their monies back but because the U.S. didn't have it to repay, they stalled. They go over to Puerto Rico and started demanding the monies they owe to the U.S. back, but Puerto Rico couldn't pay it off so there was a lag. The U.S starts looking all over to collect on monies from wherever. Well the other countries start pounding on the Government's back about repayment. But there is none since there is no monies in the U.S. So, the plot begins to thicken. The Government reverses the debt situation and starts getting itself in debt with itself. America starts spending monies in the U.S. on National Credit. The National Debt keeps getting bigger and bigger. The monies they were to have saved up for the 'rainy days' are almost gone and depleted. Well the other countries are sill hounding the U.S. So the U.S. tells them, " I'm sorry, I am unable to repay." The other countries start getting infuriated! I mean infuriated. But they keep their cool and start thinking. Okay, we're not going to get back our monies, what should we do? Then they get an idea. They will forego the repayment if.... they will forego the debt payment if the U.S. gives territorial rights away to them. Instead of repayments with monies, the U.S. can repay with land. And cheap land. So the countries like that idea. They tell themselves that they can expand, to live in new lands. So they take the deal.

After the Global Economy finds out, they all jump in and start collecting their debts with the U.S. by lands instead of monies. People from the other countries come in, buy land, establish livestakes, etc... New hotels and restaurants and broadways, cinemas, etc... they all start going through a renovation. Neighborhoods start getting cleaned, people relocate within the U.S., etc... Well the Nations to which the U.S. owed, start dumping U.S. debt. China and the Global Market start dumping all of the U.S. debt. It could be bought for a much less price than the debt is worth, or they just dump it, kind of like a forgiveness on a monetary level. But they have the rights to lands as their repayment. Is this possible?

All speculation with no evidence is never a good thing. Do some research, introduce articles that lead to sources from well known publications, then you can have a case worth arguing.

Its obvious there were some well known Israelis and Americans involved in the incident. Most likely only a few people knew the whole plan, and others were told of their role, I'm sure Silverstein was told not to go into work, and allowed workers to work in the buildings at night to install the demolitions.

I doubt there were hijackers, auto pilots of planes. John O'Neil's death is suspect.

Its obvious there were some well known Israelis and Americans involved in the incident. Most likely only a few people knew the whole plan, and others were told of their role, I'm sure Silverstein was told not to go into work, and allowed workers to work in the buildings at night to install the demolitions.

I doubt there were hijackers, auto pilots of planes. John O'Neil's death is suspect.

I agree with almost all of what you say, with a few caveats:
1- I definitely believe that Silverstein knew something was going to happen, but as to whether he was told not to go to work, or whether he actually had an idea as to what was going to happen that day, that's harder to discern. Personally, I think he knew, and may even have been involved in the planning, atleast when it came to WTC 7, based on the research that I've done. His comments suggest to me that WTC 7 may have actually been an addon to the original plan of demolishing the Twin Towers, a plan which he may have learned of but not been a member of the planners. WTC 7 may have been an attempt for him to cash in personally.

2- As to the "hijackers", I believe atleast some of them were really people, they just didn't hijack anything. Patsies who I think were probably killed once their usefulness was done. Others, upon hearing the news that they were being accused of hijacking planes, loudly protested and even made headlines- the thing is, they were overseas, and this news tended to get buried.

Regarding auto piloted aircraft, I definitely agree. I imagine you have heard of a TV series called "The X Files"? There was a spinoff to that series called "The Lone Gunmen", not too well known. Anyway, the pilot episode was rather interesting. It aired around 6 months before 9/11. Here's a video clip of the episode that highlights some eerie similarities between the episode and what happened 6 months later, especially if you believe that some of the aircraft were being flown by remote control:

so why did muslims, world wide---CELEBRATE-----I witnessed the celebrations ATLANTIC AVE, BROOKLYN-----friends of mine saw it Jersey city, New Jersey ---and Paterson, New Jersey (I once lived in Paterson NJ---LONG ago and worked
---sorta----a kind of public health internship) ----hubbys' relatives called me from Israel (at that time we were THAT close) ----and described the parties in Ramallah. I have friends in the US navy----the US navy was not CELEBRATING-----anyone out there witness ---AMERICANS CELEBRATING------
PS----I also know Israelis in Fort Lee, NY-----one was able to see the WTC clearly from Fort Lee-----as clearly as I saw it from my living room window-----that morning as I got ready to go to work------I didn't go-------the disaster perpetuated by the PENELOPIAN society was already in progress. I heard that
a bitch who sometimes goes by the alias PENELOPE---did it

1- I definitely believe that Silverstein knew something was going to happen, but as to whether he was told not to go to work, or whether he actually had an idea as to what was going to happen that day, that's harder to discern. Personally, I think he knew, and may even have been involved in the planning, atleast when it came to WTC 7, based on the research that I've done. His comments suggest to me that WTC 7 may have actually been an addon to the original plan of demolishing the Twin Towers, a plan which he may have learned of but not been a member of the planners. WTC 7 may have been an attempt for him to cash in personally.

2- As to the "hijackers", I believe atleast some of them were really people, they just didn't hijack anything. Patsies who I think were probably killed once their usefulness was done. Others, upon hearing the news that they were being accused of hijacking planes, loudly protested and even made headlines- the thing is, they were overseas, and this news tended to get buried.

Regarding auto piloted aircraft, I definitely agree. I imagine you have heard of a TV series called "The X Files"? There was a spinoff to that series called "The Lone Gunmen", not too well known. Anyway, the pilot episode was rather interesting. It aired around 6 months before 9/11. Here's a video clip of the episode that highlights some eerie similarities between the episode and what happened 6 months later, especially if you believe that some of the aircraft were being flown by remote control:

Never heard of it or watched it, but Netanyahu said his Dad predicted planes would fly into the Twin Towers in the future. This prediction was in the mid 90's.

But keep sending your kids to die, good patriotic white Christian Americans!

the proof is in the pudding it was a joint CIA/mossad operation. this video right here documents the mossads major role in it,nobody has ever been able to debunk it.

Never heard of it or watched it, but Netanyahu said his Dad predicted planes would fly into the Twin Towers in the future. This prediction was in the mid 90's.

oh man you should watch that video sometime.

all you got do to see the facts that it was a joint CIA/mossad operation is watch these two videos,nobody ever has been able to refute the facts in them that it was a joint CIA/mossad operation.

so why did muslims, world wide---CELEBRATE-----I witnessed the celebrations ATLANTIC AVE, BROOKLYN-----friends of mine saw it Jersey city, New Jersey ---and Paterson, New Jersey (I once lived in Paterson NJ---LONG ago and worked
---sorta----a kind of public health internship) ----hubbys' relatives called me from Israel (at that time we were THAT close) ----and described the parties in Ramallah. I have friends in the US navy----the US navy was not CELEBRATING-----anyone out there witness ---AMERICANS CELEBRATING------
PS----I also know Israelis in Fort Lee, NY-----one was able to see the WTC clearly from Fort Lee-----as clearly as I saw it from my living room window-----that morning as I got ready to go to work------I didn't go-------the disaster perpetuated by the PENELOPIAN society was already in progress. I heard that
a bitch who sometimes goes by the alias PENELOPE---did it

oh man you should watch that video sometime.

I did, I also think I know who the master mind was, the man who was missing in action for a couple years, out of the spotlight, our of politics in a foreign country.

i dont know . but every bad things come from jew ass

In muslim countries-----the above assertion is a requirement for entry into engineering school and medical school-----I do not
know how it works out for Law School

All speculation with no evidence is never a good thing. Do some research, introduce articles that lead to sources from well known publications, then you can have a case worth arguing.

If I did that then how could it be a conspiracy?

Mossad is a pretty large organization. It's Israel's equivalent of the CIA. I certainly think it likely that -some- Mossad agents knew and perhaps even participated in the event, but that's a far cry from saying that the entire organization knew. There's an article I've found to be quite good on the subject of the involvement of some Israelies that look to be spies which can be found here:
When agents participate in an event (as you call it) in an official capacity, then yes you must admit that the Mossad, as an organisation knew. Saying, "Should you or any member of your team be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions" ....... is standard procedure.

You are a very sly dog. You know very well it is no conspiracy theory, but fact.

It's amazing when you think about it that it wasn't so long ago we believed in the magic bullet at Dealey Plaza, that Nixon had no prior knowledge of Water Gate, that Reagan couldn't be involved in Iran Gate, that Clinton did not have sexual relations with that women, and that Bush couldn't have lied about WMD's in Irak. Today know we some much better ..... and yet the next scandal will be met with disbelief too.

Forum List

Back