9-11, 19 insanely motivated Saudis with pocket knives, nothing else

what evidence?
That 3 jet planes full of fuel and watched by millions on national T.V. run into the 2 WTC buildings and the pentagon?
The 2 planes that hit the towers had kerosene in them, that burned in the first few minutes after impact.

What does the conspiracy theory say about the families of those people that where on the plane that hit the pentagon?
There actors?
They are dead, miraculously the managed to identify them through DNA, but can't identify the plane because it disintegrated, leaving the bodies in good enough condition to do DNA?? Go figure. Just like the hijackers passport survived the crash at the tower, and they left their passports in the rental car???
It is pure BS.

And why add to the event of people jumping out of buildings instead of burning to death an explosion?
what was to gain from any of this?
They obviously thought jumping was better then burning? Why do you ask such a stupid question?

A pipe line that was never built?
The Afghanistan oil pipeline due to be finished this year is behind schedule
Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline CENTRAL ASIAN OIL, ENRON, AND THE
AFGHANISTAN PIPELINES
Why Troops to Afghanistan? Consider the Oil Pipeline ..The true reason
for the Afghanistan invasion.
The Afghanistan oil pipeline due to be finished this year is behind
schedule and troops will have to remain in theater beyond 2014.. The
trans-Afghan pipeline is crucial for the future
RouteThe 1,680 kilometres (1,040 mi) pipeline will run from the
Dauletabad gas field to Afghanistan. From there TAPI will be
constructed alongside the highway running from Herat to Kandahar, and then via Quetta and Multan in Pakistan. The final destination of the pipeline will be the Indian town of Fazilka, near the border between Pakistan and India.[7] The cost of the pipeline is estimated cost at US$7.6 billion.[6] The project is to be financed by the Asian Development Bank

Increase oil production from Iraq so oil prices would and did go down until Obama had some time to destroy it

Just before war: Price of Oil Hits 26-Month High After Bush's Comments on Iraq

Price of Oil, Iraq War Start

Obama Ties Iraq War to High Oil Prices, Weak Economy
Obama Ties Iraq War to High Oil Prices, Weak Economy - Washington Wire - WSJ

To short some stocks to make millions so in a years time you could lose trillions?
It has been shown that the shorting of stocks might have been a way to make a little on the side, and some people did, just because the housing bubble bursted does not mean diddly squat..someone must have had some inside information and shorted the stocks to make some quick cash, this is a fact.

Bud i am right here
you keep posting those "Videos" but you dare not debate the facts
Fact
Jets
Fact
Families
Fact
Intent
Dude you have been treated as someone who was curious about this topic and we posted videos and informative links for your benefit..It looks like you have not watched read, and therefore learned anything, because you come back with such clueless responses, no one is taking you serious at all.
We have shown you links to motive, facts facts facts and more facts, the victims families want a new unbiased investigation, the jets were for shock and awe...what the fuck more do you want??

We have been lied to from cradle to grave, the Fed Reserve is unconstitutional, international globalist dual citizen Jews have infiltrated our government, and many are too stupid to realize it, the Democrats and Republicans are both puppets of these Jewish criminals. The PNAC was written by these Jewish criminals and were appointed to high levels of the Bush and Clinton cabinets, and they go way back to other administrations.
Get your head out of the clouds and teach yourself what the fuck is really going on and stand by you nation and her people instead of making up excuses and covering up for these SONS OF BITCHES.

9/11 Jewish-Mossad False Flag Archive: Dr. Alan Sabrosky, former director of studies at the US Army War College: Mossad, Jewish neo-cons, and Israelis orchestrated 9/11 attack

:lol: Right after Mr. "I'm a piece of shit" Jones gets done telling us it is the government, now he tells us it is the Jews! :lol: He can't even make up his own mind, but we're just suppose to believe him and kill others in his name? I don't think so!

oh candyfag,like mr jones told you before,everything i said to this fellow troll appllies to YOU as well,someone who can dish it out but cant take it and whines and crys when insulted back.two kids who can dish it out but cant take it.I know you have alzheimers disease,but everybody at AWE told you that exact same thing as well as mr jones did recently.

Inside job what confuses me the most is that your claiming someone on the inside put an end to an event that could not get any worse, in fact the explosions ended it
just think of the hours of people jumping from burning buildings that was stopped
Live pictures of fire fighters losing there battle
and yet in a whiff it was gone
and what for?
oil? that just makes the price go down
Pipeline in Afghanistan?
no way, that never happened
Profits for KBR?
sure, lose trillions in the stock market crash after 9-11 to make a few million in Iraq

WHY WAS THIS EVENT A INSIDE JOB?

Total Control of United States (FULL MOVIE) Israel Lobby Zionist Dual Citzens - 12160

I hope you aren't stupid enough to fall for others tactics of taking things said and distort it, read what we have given you and watch the videos. Again Jewish criminals who are loyal to to Israel have infiltrated our GOVERNMENT,they influence the policies, and have influenced everything including the gullible Christian churches and preachers, who have whored themselves for the Israelis benefit
only traitors and liars will deny this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo]YouTube - Israel spies on the USA part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bwrYveeF1Y&feature=related]YouTube - Mysterious NYPD Transmission Points to a Wider 9/11 Conspiracy[/ame]

PNAC consisted of Israeli loyalist, many of them had sensitive positions of power in Bushs presidency during 9-11.

I mean, look what happened with Vietnam. No one can deny that the government lied (gulf of Tonkin incident) to get the American people behind a war. One that went on for an extremely long time, cost excessive funds, people and diplomatic hardship.

Why do I feel like I'm talking about today????

yep,your pretty much talking about today alright.an incident staged to get us into another fake and phony war.

You really need to use the heavy duty tin foil on those hats to block out the alien waves controlling you.
Invest in the good stuff...you really don't want to do it on the cheap when it comes to mental health.

You really need to use the heavy duty tin foil on those hats to block out the alien waves controlling you.
Invest in the good stuff...you really don't want to do it on the cheap when it comes to mental health.

typical loyal bush/obama dupe comment from someone who wont look at the evidence.

I mean, look what happened with Vietnam. No one can deny that the government lied (gulf of Tonkin incident) to get the American people behind a war. One that went on for an extremely long time, cost excessive funds, people and diplomatic hardship.

Would that be the August 2 incident or the August 4th incident?

There was no August 4th "incident". It was a made up lie. :cuckoo:

Seriously though. I have no time or intention of dancing around the forum with you. I've spent enough of my time on this with people who refuse to look at the evidence. In your mind, the twin towers fell on 9/11 because "the planes did it". :lol:

Seriously though. I have no time or intention of dancing around the forum with you. I've spent enough of my time on this with people who refuse to look at the evidence. In your mind, the twin towers fell on 9/11 because "the planes did it". :lol:

You didn't see the planes? I'm sorry, I didn't know you were blind.....

Switching gears already?

You're either playing dumb, really are this dumb or are paid to appear this dumb. Any which way, your wasting of my time has expired. Welcome to being ignored.

Switching gears already?

You're either playing dumb, really are this dumb or are paid to appear this dumb. Any which way, your wasting of my time has expired. Welcome to being ignored.

That's nice. That means you won't have to cry when I destroy your stupid opinions with actual facts.

Right. If that is so, why don't you start by answering my very first question? Use scientific method and show your data.

Where did the energy come from to cause the towers to pulverize most of the content? Concrete, steel, etc...?
What are we to believe about building 7's 2+ seconds of free fall?

The fact is, you can't.

Right. If that is so, why don't you start by answering my very first question? Use scientific method and show your data.

Where did the energy come from to cause the towers to pulverize most of the content? Concrete, steel, etc...?

The fact is, you can't.

First, I have never pretended to be a physicist. Did not even study it in HS. So I cannot address the energy of the towers falling in a scientific way. I could only cut and paste and you won't listen to that anyway.

The 2.25 seconds of free fall experienced by the facade of building 7 is meaningless. It was nothing but the facade, the interior of the building was already gone. And you cannot prove that it was done by explosives.

The fact is, you can't.

:lol:

Bullshit! It is called gravity, dipshit! Come on, you don't know this? It is very simple. Any time you raise something off the ground you are converting kinetic energy (the energy needed to raise the object) into potential energy (the energy stored in the object). When that object is lowered by any means, that energy is converted back into kinetic energy. Lift an object and drop it. When it hits something, where does that energy come from? Same deal.

Since this is simple science that has been proven for centuries, it is easily documented.

Here is a good example.

We know the height of the tower was 610 feet or 186 meters. Take a 100 kg weight to the top and drop it off. We know how much impact force that item will have when it reaches the ground. The 100 kg weight impacts with 185,874 kilograms of force or, in English measurements, 409782 pounds of force. So how much concrete can you bust up with that much force? Now how heavy was the upper floor? The floor below that? The floor below that? Once you put all this information together, you realize an ASTONISHING amount of energy was released in the collapses.

Strange how a self professed engineer would pretend he doesn't know where the energy in a collapse comes from. Better yet, why would a supposed professional lie his ass off about what was pulverized? The concrete was most certainly pulverized. The steel? :lol: Yeah, just keep pretending the steel was pulverized.

Switching gears already?

smart move,as you found out,anytime they get cornered and cant refute evidence,they swtich gears.wish more people here would be like you and wise enough not to play their game.the majority of the people here that defend the official version like parrot and SFC Gomer Pyle Ollie,are government agents that have penetrated this site.They are just here to waste your time to talk about 9/11 like their handlers pay them to while their handlers are focused on another event they have planned for us in the next couple of years.

smart move,as you found out,anytime they get cornered and cant refute evidence,they swtich gears.wish more people here would be like you and wise enough not to play their game.the majority of the people here that defend the official version like parrot and SFC Gomer Pyle Ollie,are government agents that have penetrated this site.They are just here to waste your time to talk about 9/11 like their handlers pay them to while their handlers are focused on another event they have planned for us in the next couple of years.
So says the biggest waste of bandwidth and oxygen on the planet! :lol: Funny how you claim we can't refute anything, yet you can't refute the scientific explanation of where the energy came from since TASB was too clueless to figure it out for himself. Not that I expected you to. I've never seen you actually post anything intelligent since I've been here.

and the agents unite at once to sling shit in defeat again.No surprise since your handlers wouldnt pay you if you didnt reply.

The fact is, you can't.

:lol:

Bullshit! It is called gravity, dipshit! Come on, you don't know this? It is very simple. Any time you raise something off the ground you are converting kinetic energy (the energy needed to raise the object) into potential energy (the energy stored in the object). When that object is lowered by any means, that energy is converted back into kinetic energy. Lift an object and drop it. When it hits something, where does that energy come from? Same deal.

Since this is simple science that has been proven for centuries, it is easily documented.

Here is a good example.

We know the height of the tower was 610 feet or 186 meters. Take a 100 kg weight to the top and drop it off. We know how much impact force that item will have when it reaches the ground. The 100 kg weight impacts with 185,874 kilograms of force or, in English measurements, 409782 pounds of force. So how much concrete can you bust up with that much force? Now how heavy was the upper floor? The floor below that? The floor below that? Once you put all this information together, you realize an ASTONISHING amount of energy was released in the collapses.

Strange how a self professed engineer would pretend he doesn't know where the energy in a collapse comes from. Better yet, why would a supposed professional lie his ass off about what was pulverized? The concrete was most certainly pulverized. The steel? :lol: Yeah, just keep pretending the steel was pulverized

So, why haven't you finished the equation?
Are you trying to say that kinetic energy can be used twice? Once for pulverizing material, including metal. As there was only ONE METAL filing cabinet found out of 2 110 story office buildings? The energy it would take to convert all of that building material into dust, clearly would NOT allow for a "pancaking", particularly not one that damn close to free fall speed.

Copywrite violation
Finally, here is the ONE remaining METAL filing cabinet found out of the dust pile.

http://www.the-office.com/filingcabinet.jpg

Forum List

Back