9-11, 19 insanely motivated Saudis with pocket knives, nothing else

The jihad is big on symbolism. They looked at the stars and decided that 9/11 was the right number and allah decreed that the time was right to take down the great satan in a single strike and other victories will follow. They were wrong in such a big way that the jihad should have been laughed out of the mid-east when Saddam was hanged.

I think the symbolism has twisted your mind, too. There wasn't any attacks on American soil by an enemy outside our borders. The enemies who have run this country for over 200 years are the culprits.

Brad's a twoofer.

Surprise, surprise.

Have a good day and good luck

If you can't understand what I'm writing, you will never understand all the lies in this world today. What you see is a lie and just an illusion until you wake up in your new body in paradise.

I still do not have a clue in what your trying to say
but I will be the first to say to you that along as your happy, I am happy
as far as people lying, there is people who lie and then there is people who do not. Knowing the difference most of the time is a guess

My son

The wind runs as far as the ox, but only at sunset, when the leaves are blooming and the tide is high.

If you can't understand what I'm writing, you will never understand all the lies in this world today. What you see is a lie and just an illusion until you wake up in your new body in paradise.

as far as people lying, there is people who lie and then there is people who do not. Knowing the difference most of the time is a guess

My son

The wind runs as far as the ox, but only at sunset, when the leaves are blooming and the tide is high.

It's too bad you didn't have a little truth to go with that line.

The jihad is big on symbolism. They looked at the stars and decided that 9/11 was the right number and allah decreed that the time was right to take down the great satan in a single strike and other victories will follow. They were wrong in such a big way that the jihad should have been laughed out of the mid-east when Saddam was hanged.

I think the symbolism has twisted your mind, too. There wasn't any attacks on American soil by an enemy outside our borders. The enemies who have run this country for over 200 years are the culprits.

It's pretty hard to argue with someone who thinks he speaks for God but damn....

given the nature of the collapses it would seem it worked...must be the same way bin laden stays safe

given the nature of the collapses it would seem it worked...must be the same way bin laden stays safe

Let me get this straight eots. You think the jihad attack worked because the World Trade Center collapsed and about 3,000 people were killed sitting at their desks on a pretty September morning. You think the jihad effort is still legitimate because the pathetic leader Ben Ladin might still be alive somewhere living in a cave and broadcasting old videos? You need a reality check bro.

My son

Well yeah but you forgot to tell him:

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed

don'tchaknow!

Safe?
Shitting in the bush, living in a cave with no family and every friend you have on a clock till death. To also be tempted to double cross
To trust no-one, to know every-day the baddest of the bad is looking for you? you think that
25 million dollar reward for Bin La-din is not Real?
Really?

My son

Well yeah but you forgot to tell him:

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed

don'tchaknow!

I like your horse

Brad's a twoofer.

Surprise, surprise.

Did you know that the english language is the most corrupted language to exist. That's why most people in the world would love to be able to speak english. Twoofer is a word they would love to understand, whatever it means.

the jihad is big on symbolism. They looked at the stars and decided that 9/11 was the right number and allah decreed that the time was right to take down the great satan in a single strike and other victories will follow. They were wrong in such a big way that the jihad should have been laughed out of the mid-east when saddam was hanged.

safe?
Shitting in the bush, living in a cave with no family and every friend you have on a clock till death. To also be tempted to double cross
to trust no-one, to know every-day the baddest of the bad is looking for you? You think that
25 million dollar reward for bin la-din is not real?
Really?

he is not in a cave, he is in a 5 star location with servants...loved and treated like a king

Brad's a twoofer.

Surprise, surprise.

Did you know that the english language is the most corrupted language to exist. That's why most people in the world would love to be able to speak english. Twoofer is a word they would love to understand, whatever it means.

It means you don't have a fucking clue.

anymore fairy tales you have to tell for the day?

It's pretty hard to argue with someone who thinks he speaks for God but damn....

Its also pretty hard to argue with you OCTA"s since you only see what you want to see and wont read links or watch videos since they dont go along with your version of events.:cuckoo:

Let me get this straight eots. You think the jihad attack worked because the World Trade Center collapsed and about 3,000 people were killed sitting at their desks on a pretty September morning. You think the jihad effort is still legitimate because the pathetic leader Ben Ladin might still be alive somewhere living in a cave and broadcasting old videos? You need a reality check bro.

and YOU need a reality check that Bin Laden was innocent and it was an inside job.:cuckoo:

What exactly is it this country seen fly into those buildings?
what is so hard to understand about this event?
People have allowed those who claim Conspiracy to make profit on them
to use them
9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

www.BuildingWhat.org
Investigate Building 7 | A Call to Reexamine the Most Important Event of Our Time - Home

The “BuildingWhat?” campaign is a non-partisan effort led by 9/11 family members to raise awareness of the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 and shift public opinion such that the New York City Council will be inspired to open an independent investigation into how this building, which housed the City’s Emergency Operations Center, was destroyed at 5:20pm on September 11, 2001.

The “BuildingWhat?” TV ad was launched on November 2, Election Day 2010, and ran through the week of November 29. It aired 350+ times, and is estimated to have been seen by millions of viewers in the New York Metropolitan Area, reaching core target audiences multiple times.

The ad appeared on thirteen channels including MSNBC, CNN, Comedy Central, HGTV, Logo TV, Bio TV, Versus TV, MSG, Sports NY, VH1, HLN, CNBC and Bravo.

The campaign is cosponsored by several groups, led by the NYC Coalition for Accountability Now (NYC CAN), which is a non-partisan organization of 9/11 family members, first responders and survivors, and by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, an organization of 1,400+ verified architectural and engineering professionals who have put their professional reputations on the line to publicly challenge the official report on Building 7’s destruction.

Explosive Residues
Independent researchers have discovered a highly engineered explosive-incendiary material in several dust samples collected near the WTC site. In their paper, entitled Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, nine researchers, led by chemist Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen, conclude:

“[T]he red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.”

REFERENCES

Harrit, Farrer, Jones, Ryan, Legge, Farnsworth, Roberts, Gourley, Larsen, “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe,” Bentham Open Access, 2009. http://buildingwhat.org/downloads/Full_Thermite_paper.pdf

as usual,the trolls run away with their tails between their legs when they cant refute this evidence.:lol::lol::lol:

What exactly is it this country seen fly into those buildings?
what is so hard to understand about this event?
People have allowed those who claim Conspiracy to make profit on them
to use them
9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

www.BuildingWhat.org
Investigate Building 7 | A Call to Reexamine the Most Important Event of Our Time - Home

The “BuildingWhat?” campaign is a non-partisan effort led by 9/11 family members to raise awareness of the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 and shift public opinion such that the New York City Council will be inspired to open an independent investigation into how this building, which housed the City’s Emergency Operations Center, was destroyed at 5:20pm on September 11, 2001.

The “BuildingWhat?” TV ad was launched on November 2, Election Day 2010, and ran through the week of November 29. It aired 350+ times, and is estimated to have been seen by millions of viewers in the New York Metropolitan Area, reaching core target audiences multiple times.

The ad appeared on thirteen channels including MSNBC, CNN, Comedy Central, HGTV, Logo TV, Bio TV, Versus TV, MSG, Sports NY, VH1, HLN, CNBC and Bravo.

The campaign is cosponsored by several groups, led by the NYC Coalition for Accountability Now (NYC CAN), which is a non-partisan organization of 9/11 family members, first responders and survivors, and by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, an organization of 1,400+ verified architectural and engineering professionals who have put their professional reputations on the line to publicly challenge the official report on Building 7’s destruction.

Explosive Residues
Independent researchers have discovered a highly engineered explosive-incendiary material in several dust samples collected near the WTC site. In their paper, entitled Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, nine researchers, led by chemist Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen, conclude:

“[T]he red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.”

REFERENCES

Harrit, Farrer, Jones, Ryan, Legge, Farnsworth, Roberts, Gourley, Larsen, “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe,” Bentham Open Access, 2009. http://buildingwhat.org/downloads/Full_Thermite_paper.pdf

as usual,the trolls run away with their tails between their legs when they cant refute this evidence.:lol::lol::lol:

what evidence?
That 3 jet planes full of fuel and watched by millions on national T.V. run into the 2 WTC buildings and the pentagon?
What does the conspiracy theory say about the families of those people that where on the plane that hit the pentagon?
There actors?
And why add to the event of people jumping out of buildings instead of burning to death an explosion?
what was to gain from any of this?
A pipe line that was never built?
Increase oil production from Iraq so oil prices would and did go down until Obama had some time to destroy it
To short some stocks to make millions so in a years time you could lose trillions?
Bud i am right here
you keep posting those "Videos" but you dare not debate the facts
Fact
Jets
Fact
Families
Fact
Intent

It has been addressed in the pnac document..you juSt refuse to accept it

What has been addressed?
copy it
paste it
I do not refuse to accept anything

Your beliefs on the events of 9-11-2001 cannot explain the simple

Why ?
What was the reason?

I can paste Popular Mechanics rebuttle every time you claim some conspiracy theroy. All of that cannot replace common sense

It has been addressed in the pnac document..you juSt refuse to accept it

What has been addressed?
copy it
paste it
I do not refuse to accept anything

Your beliefs on the events of 9-11-2001 cannot explain the simple

Why ?
What was the reason?

I can paste Popular Mechanics rebuttle every time you claim some conspiracy theroy. All of that cannot replace common sense

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor."

"Although the no-fly zone air operations over northern and southern Iraq have continued without pause for almost a decade, they remain an essential element in U.S. strategy and force posture in the Persian Gulf Region. Ending these operations would hand Saddam Hussein an important victory, something any American leader would be loath to do."

Here's a great one...

"While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein."

And another...

"After eight years of no-fly zone operations, there is little reason to anticipate that the U.S. air presence in the region should diminish significantly as long as Saddam Hussein remains in power. Although Saudi domestic sensibilities demand that the forces based in the Kingdom nominally remain rotational forces, it has become apparent that this is now a semi-permanent mission. From an American perspective, the value of such bases would endure even should Saddam pass from the scene."