9-11, 19 insanely motivated Saudis with pocket knives, nothing else

www.BuildingWhat.org
Investigate Building 7 | A Call to Reexamine the Most Important Event of Our Time - Home

The “BuildingWhat?” campaign is a non-partisan effort led by 9/11 family members to raise awareness of the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 and shift public opinion such that the New York City Council will be inspired to open an independent investigation into how this building, which housed the City’s Emergency Operations Center, was destroyed at 5:20pm on September 11, 2001.

The “BuildingWhat?” TV ad was launched on November 2, Election Day 2010, and ran through the week of November 29. It aired 350+ times, and is estimated to have been seen by millions of viewers in the New York Metropolitan Area, reaching core target audiences multiple times.

The ad appeared on thirteen channels including MSNBC, CNN, Comedy Central, HGTV, Logo TV, Bio TV, Versus TV, MSG, Sports NY, VH1, HLN, CNBC and Bravo.

The campaign is cosponsored by several groups, led by the NYC Coalition for Accountability Now (NYC CAN), which is a non-partisan organization of 9/11 family members, first responders and survivors, and by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, an organization of 1,400+ verified architectural and engineering professionals who have put their professional reputations on the line to publicly challenge the official report on Building 7’s destruction.

Explosive Residues
Independent researchers have discovered a highly engineered explosive-incendiary material in several dust samples collected near the WTC site. In their paper, entitled Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, nine researchers, led by chemist Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen, conclude:

“[T]he red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.”

REFERENCES

Harrit, Farrer, Jones, Ryan, Legge, Farnsworth, Roberts, Gourley, Larsen, “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe,” Bentham Open Access, 2009. http://buildingwhat.org/downloads/Full_Thermite_paper.pdf

as usual,the trolls run away with their tails between their legs when they cant refute this evidence.:lol::lol::lol:

what evidence?
That 3 jet planes full of fuel and watched by millions on national T.V. run into the 2 WTC buildings and the pentagon?
What does the conspiracy theory say about the families of those people that where on the plane that hit the pentagon?
There actors?
And why add to the event of people jumping out of buildings instead of burning to death an explosion?
what was to gain from any of this?
A pipe line that was never built?
Increase oil production from Iraq so oil prices would and did go down until Obama had some time to destroy it
To short some stocks to make millions so in a years time you could lose trillions?
Bud i am right here
you keep posting those "Videos" but you dare not debate the facts
Fact
Jets
Fact
Families
Fact
Intent

None of your pathetic ramblings debunks his post.as usual,you keep trolling evading the evidence and facts about explosives with irrelevent questions.:lol::lol::lol: you sound like a broken record.man your a pathetic scardy cat.the one that doesnt dare to debate the facts is you with your irrelevent questions and scared shitless to look at links we post.:cuckoo: as usual,you didnt read a damn word of that post of his and went back to your old pathetic dodging of evading evidence and facts with irrelevent questions.:cuckoo: get off your drugs man,its really messing with your mind and making you scared to read the truth.:lol:

yeah videos which you FAIL to debunk.oh and you prove how horrible your memory is as well.My last post on this page,I addressed your last post there with LINKS that countered your pathetic link,remember,here it is?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...saudis-with-pocket-knives-nothing-else-2.html

YOU then ran off with your tail between your legs knowing you were defeated and too pathetic to admit it with THIS pitiful post.

Dude good luck with this
I feel sorry for you

so stop lying troll.the ONLY one here who wont dare debate the facts is YOU.your so pathetic you wont admit it that asking irrelevent questions is evading evidence and running away like you do everytime is being a coward who cant admit defeat.

Last edited:
as usual,the trolls run away with their tails between their legs when they cant refute this evidence.:lol::lol::lol:

what evidence?
That 3 jet planes full of fuel and watched by millions on national T.V. run into the 2 WTC buildings and the pentagon?
What does the conspiracy theory say about the families of those people that where on the plane that hit the pentagon?
There actors?
And why add to the event of people jumping out of buildings instead of burning to death an explosion?
Increase oil production from Iraq so oil prices would and did go down until Obama had some time to destroy it
To short some stocks to make millions so in a years time you could lose trillions?
Bud i am right here
Fact
Jets
Fact
Families
Fact
Intent

None of your pathetic ramblings debunks his post.as usual,you keep trolling evading the evidence and facts about explosives with irrelevent questions.:lol::lol::lol: you sound like a broken record.man your a pathetic scardy cat.the one that doesnt dare to debate the facts is you with your irrelevent questions and scared shitless to look at links we post.:cuckoo: as usual,you didnt read a damn word of that post of his and went back to your old pathetic dodging of evading evidence and facts with irrelevent questions.:cuckoo: get off your drugs man,its really messing with your mind and making you scared to read the truth.:lol:

yeah videos which you FAIL to debunk.oh and you prove how horrible your memory is as well.My last post on this page,I addressed your last post there with LINKS that countered your pathetic link,remember,here it is?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...saudis-with-pocket-knives-nothing-else-2.html

YOU then ran off with your tail between your legs knowing you were defeated and too pathetic to admit it with THIS pitiful post.

Dude good luck with this
I feel sorry for you

so stop lying troll.the ONLY one here who wont dare debate the facts is YOU.your so pathetic you wont admit it that asking irrelevent questions is evading evidence and running away like you do everytime is being a coward who cant admit defeat.

Dude whats with all the name calling?
will not debate the Facts?

where do you want to start?
we know what building was hit first
we know it was a passenger jet full of fuel
we also know that there was 3 other passenger jets utilized
It also has been established that one of those jets never made it to the intended target

What is there to debate?

You know your conspiracy theories would make allot more sense if you would stop with the name calling to start with and just explain why anyone would go thru that much effort to create more kayos than 4 hijacked airliners doing what they did without your conspiracies

WHY?
WHAT WAS THE INTENT OF THOSE WHO PLANNED THIS JOB?
9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

As a structural engineer, there are a lot of flaws and anomalies surrounding the events of 9/11. Who done it is rather irrelevant as 10 years later, no one is going to do anything about it anyway.

Rogue government is rogue, folks.

As a structural engineer, there are a lot of flaws and anomalies surrounding the events of 9/11. Who done it is rather irrelevant as 10 years later, no one is going to do anything about it anyway.

Yes and many credible experts in the field agree with you, risking their reputations, and livelihood, but many also think it is still relevant who did what when.

As a structural engineer you should know what ACI 318-89 chapter 7 covers

what evidence?
There actors?
Bud i am right here
Fact
Jets
Fact
Families
Fact
Intent

Dude good luck with this
I feel sorry for you

It also has been established that one of those jets never made it to the intended target

What is there to debate?

You know your conspiracy theories would make allot more sense if you would stop with the name calling to start with and just explain why anyone would go thru that much effort to create more kayos than 4 hijacked airliners doing what they did without your conspiracies

WHY?
9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

hypocrisy as usual.you STARTED it all with your childish insulting Tin foil hatter comment as I pointed out and you never apologized for it.you can dish it out but cant take it.:cuckoo:
you would have more crediblity if you would not open up your posts with those kind of childish attacks. do i have to go back and remind you to look at page one of this thread? oh let me see,because YOU said it,it wasnt childish?:cuckoo:

I already debunked that DEB wunker piece of yours.I have told you MILLIONS of times to read the book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.It shreads to pieces the official version.its not MY fault that you are afraid of the truth and wont look at links we provide you that doesnt go along with your version of events.:cuckoo: really this is getting tiresome.for the hundreth time,if you wont pick up that book and read it,your a cowward and afraid of the truth as you keep proving in spades.you know it,I know it.case closed.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Dude good luck with this
I feel sorry for you

What is there to debate?

WHY?

hypocrisy as usual.you STARTED it all with your childish insulting Tin foil hatter comment as I pointed out and you never apologized for it.you can dish it out but cant take it.:cuckoo:
you would have more crediblity if you would not open up your posts with those kind of childish attacks. do i have to go back and remind you to look at page one of this thread? oh let me see,because YOU said it,it wasnt childish?:cuckoo:

I already debunked that DEB wunker piece of yours.I have told you MILLIONS of times to read the book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.It shreads to pieces the official version.its not MY fault that you are afraid of the truth and wont look at links we provide you that doesnt go along with your version of events.:cuckoo: really this is getting tiresome.for the hundreth time,if you wont pick up that book and read it,your a cowward and afraid of the truth as you keep proving in spades.you know it,I know it.case closed.:cuckoo:

What insult?
Dude your I asked one simple question
why?
you can call me every name in the book and hold to your beliefs that cost you cash to see the first time
but you will not answer the simple question
why

What is there to debate?

WHY?

What insult?
why?
you can call me every name in the book and hold to your beliefs that cost you cash to see the first time
why

see? Like all official conspiracy theory apologists,you prove you only see what you WANT to see because you are afraid of the truth.:cuckoo:you only read part of that post and not the whole post word for word since you only see what you want to see.I just spelled it out for you how when we first started talking, in your FIRST reply on page one here,you threw the first punch with your childish name calling calling me a tin foil hatter.Remember this?

well the tin hat group here is alive and well
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...d-saudis-with-pocket-knives-nothing-else.html

You NEVER apologized for thatchildish comment so I hit you back after you threw the first punch,I gave you a chance MANY times to apologize for it,you refused.you have the logic that because YOU said it,it wasnt childish or name calling.:cuckoo:
grow the hell up.I already told you since you wont acknowledge it was an inside job,i wont answer your questions, but apparently you have alzheimers diseace.:cuckoo: again you can dish it out but you cant take it. like I said,you think cause YOU said that,it wasnt childish.:cuckoo: you wont apologize for that comment which is why i have hit you back in every post since then,dont dish it out if you cant take it.:cuckoo: grow up kid.

I gave you your chance to apologize,you refused,that was your last chance ESPECAILLY since like always,you just proved like all OCTA;S,you only see what you WANT to see which is why you wont read that book or read our links we give you that dont go along with your version of events.

Last edited:

What insult?
why?
why

see? Like all official conspiracy theory apologists,you prove you only see what you WANT to see because you are afraid of the truth.:cuckoo:you only read part of that post and not the whole post word for word since you only see what you want to see.I just spelled it out for you how when we first started talking, in your FIRST reply on page one here,you threw the first punch with your childish name calling calling me a tin foil hatter.Remember this?

well the tin hat group here is alive and well
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...d-saudis-with-pocket-knives-nothing-else.html

You NEVER apologized for thatchildish comment so I hit you back after you threw the first punch,I gave you a chance MANY times to apologize for it,you refused.you have the logic that because YOU said it,it wasnt childish or name calling.:cuckoo:
grow the hell up.I already told you since you wont acknowledge it was an inside job,i wont answer your questions, but apparently you have alzheimers diseace.:cuckoo: again you can dish it out but you cant take it. like I said,you think cause YOU said that,it wasnt childish.:cuckoo: you wont apologize for that comment which is why i have hit you back in every post since then,dont dish it out if you cant take it.:cuckoo: grow up kid.

I gave you your chance to apologize,you refused,that was your last chance ESPECAILLY since like always,you just proved like all OCTA;S,you only see what you WANT to see which is why you wont read that book or read our links we give you that dont go along with your version of events.

fuckoff.gif

oh candyfag,like mr jones told you before,everything i said to this fellow troll appllies to YOU as well,someone who can dish it out but cant take it and whines and crys when insulted back.two kids who can dish it out but cant take it.I know you have alzheimers disease,but everybody at AWE told you that exact same thing as well as mr jones did recently.

oh candyfag,like mr jones told you before,everything i said to this fellow troll appllies to YOU as well,someone who can dish it out but cant take it and whines and crys when insulted back.two kids who can dish it out but cant take it.I know you have alzheimers disease,but everybody at AWE told you that exact same thing as well as mr jones did recently.

Inside job what confuses me the most is that your claiming someone on the inside put an end to an event that could not get any worse, in fact the explosions ended it
just think of the hours of people jumping from burning buildings that was stopped
Live pictures of fire fighters losing there battle
and yet in a whiff it was gone
and what for?
oil? that just makes the price go down
Pipeline in Afghanistan?
no way, that never happened
Profits for KBR?
sure, lose trillions in the stock market crash after 9-11 to make a few million in Iraq

WHY WAS THIS EVENT A INSIDE JOB?

Motive is certainly hard to establish. Usually a good investigator will follow the money trail.....
You bring most of the neo-conservative globalist elite's agenda points up in your post, but clearly mind control brings the most power.Mind control so ingeniously executed, my hat goes off to them.

Flawless. :cuckoo:

I mean, look what happened with Vietnam. No one can deny that the government lied (gulf of Tonkin incident) to get the American people behind a war. One that went on for an extremely long time, cost excessive funds, people and diplomatic hardship.

Why do I feel like I'm talking about today????

Mind control? The best you can come up with is mind control? :lol: To what end? What does that gain anyone?

I hear truthtards talking about the Gulf of Tonkin incident a lot, but what they either don't know or willfully lie about is that it was only a half lie. Were we attacked by North Vietnam? Absolutely. They freely admit to that. Were we attacked twice? Not exactly. At the time the ship THOUGHT it was under attack, but in hindsight it wasn't. This "correction" was not made public for quite some time. Does it materially change our reason for going to war? Does only being attacked once make that much difference from being attacked twice? It is hard to say. At the time, the President was guilty of not telling the WHOLE truth that they suspected the second attack was not really an attack.

But mind control? Seriously? :cuckoo:

Spin it however you want. A lie is a lie. And war is profitable. Very profitable for the 1% that run the wealth and resources. Do I really need to explain to you how much can be controlled overall by controlling the minds of the masses?

So, tell me, how long have you been with the agency?

Spin it however you want. A lie is a lie. And war is profitable. Very profitable for the 1% that run the wealth and resources. Do I really need to explain to you how much can be controlled overall by controlling the minds of the masses?

:lol: Yeah, that's the kind of mindless stupidity I expect from people like you. How can you think anything without a functional mind? And surely if you are going to blame the top 1% of the country for being behind the Vietnam war and 9/11 you have some kind of evidence to back up your claims, right? Or are your accusations just the usual combination of paranoid delusions combined with exreme jealousy that other people have succeeded in life while you're still stuck at home wearing tinfoil to stop them from mind controlling your sorry ass. I am guessing they are.

who made profit on 9-11?
stock holders of KBR? the company?
efore the economic activity stabilized in the mid-to-late 1990's. By 1997, HAL hit a then high just under $30/share. By the turn of the century, HAL had retraced back towards $20 before eventually stumbling near $5/share during the 2002-2003 recession. The next 5 years would mark the most explosive growth for Halliburton in the company's history, rising from the depths to hit an all-time high near $50/share in May of 2008 as oil prices soared to $147/bbl. The global recession of 2008-2009 has slashed more than 60% off of Halliburton all-time high.
Now thats wrote like the war had something to do with the growth, But the market followed the same path
If the intent was to make profit for Halliburton it failed as oil pricing that plummeted in part due to the additional Iraq began to supply about the year 2008 and its obvious the war did nothing to help there

The profit made during the war was 2-3%

Halliburton, the profitless war profiteer. - By Daniel Gross - Slate Magazine
n March 2003, the KBR unit of Halliburton, the oil-services company formerly run by Vice President Dick Cheney, controversially received huge no-bid contracts to provide a range of services in Iraq—everything from fixing oil fields to delivering fuel to feeding soldiers. For many administration critics, KBR's central role in the reconstruction of Iraq stands as evidence that the war in Iraq was a pretext for crony capitalists to grow fat on borrowed taxpayer dollars.
But here's the funny thing. So far, the Iraq war hasn't proved much of a boon for Halliburton's shareholders. Because of incompetence, the chaos of working in the war zone, and a contract that limits profits, KBR's margins on its hazardous work are pretty marginal.
Advertisement

The Wall Street Journal notes that the Iraq contracts call for KBR to be reimbursed for its costs plus 1 percent. The company can also bill the military for a portion of its administration and overhead and can earn performance bonuses. KBR spends a lot of effort funneling taxpayer money to subcontractors, who may themselves be getting rich off of Iraq-related work. Meanwhile, the Iraq work has required KBR to incur big expenses of its own—higher insurance costs for operating in a hazardous region, recruiting costs for hiring new employees for dangerous duty, and administrative costs for handling a huge amount of new business quickly.
An excellent front-page article in yesterday's Wall Street Journal by Russell Gold shows that, depending on how you look at it, KBR has either made the best of a horrible situation or has screwed up big time. At times, KBR seems to function more like a dot-com on its last legs than the ultra-efficient logistics unit of a Fortune 500 company. Suppliers don't get paid and invoices are routinely lost. As KBR rushed into Iraq, "Many of its systems, from procurement to billing, got overloaded, creating a breeding ground for potential corruption and more inflated prices—not to mention inefficiency on a huge scale," Gold writes.
When you're a logistics company—and one working on a 1 percent profit margin—inefficiency is a killer. That's why for service companies like Halliburton, landing huge contracts is less than half the battle. Improperly executed, a huge contract can become a gigantic liability. So while KBR may land deals because of its connections and experience, it hasn't shown much ability of late to carry them out profitably.
According to Halliburton's most recent quarterly results, released yesterday, its KBR unit lost $15 million in the first quarter, largely because of a $97 million loss on an ill-fated project in Brazil, even though revenues for the unit doubled to $3.7 billion. Iraq was a fairly dim bright light. "Halliburton's Iraq-related work contributed approximately $2.1 billion in revenues in the first quarter 2004 and $32 million in operating income," the company reported. That's a margin of 1.5 percent.
The previous quarter, KBR reported $2.2 billion in Iraq-related revenues and operating income of $44 million—a 2 percent margin. And in the third quarter of 2003, KBR had $900 million in Iraq revenues and operating income of $34 million—a 3.7 percent margin. As time goes on, in other words, KBR's profits in Iraq are shrinking in both real and proportional terms. Worse, for KBR, this may be as good as it gets. Even though it received a $1.2 billion contract from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to continue working on the Restore Iraqi Oil program in January, the unit's backlog of work has shrunk.
What's more, KBR may ultimately pay the price for its success in monopolizing Pentagon business in Iraq. Halliburton and the Pentagon have become dependent on each other, and that may be bad for both of them. It would be extremely difficult for the Pentagon to switch master contractors in the middle of a war. And for Halliburton, the Pentagon may prove to be a capricious, highly demanding, and unpredictable client.
KBR is now under criminal investigation by the Pentagon over claims it overcharged for fuel delivered from Kuwait. The Pentagon is also looking into dining-hall contracts allegedly awarded without competitive bids. And annoyed at repeated billing screw-ups, the Pentagon is withholding hundreds of millions of dollars in payments to KBR. Any of these conflicts could further erode KBR's margins.
KBR hasn't lost money on its sweetheart Iraq contracts—yet. It has made a small profit. But the amounts are nothing to write home about—and they're certainly not worth starting a war over.

Inside job what confuses me the most is that your claiming someone on the inside put an end to an event that could not get any worse, in fact the explosions ended it
just think of the hours of people jumping from burning buildings that was stopped
Live pictures of fire fighters losing there battle
and yet in a whiff it was gone
and what for?
oil? that just makes the price go down
Pipeline in Afghanistan?
no way, that never happened
Profits for KBR?
sure, lose trillions in the stock market crash after 9-11 to make a few million in Iraq

WHY WAS THIS EVENT A INSIDE JOB?

Are you really this incredibly naive or were you sent here to create a sock puppet with the mentality of a Gomer Pile while some of the regulars assigned to this forum are on vacation..Your arrival on here is really strangely coincidental.

Here's something to keep you busy and that you can learn from.

The Bush Family Fortunes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zt9BZD7mlc]YouTube - Iraq For Sale - Full Movie[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NpTVXitOQk]YouTube - America:Freedom to Fascism(Full)[/ame]

Google

I see. So now all these people are guilty of 9/11? So what is your proof? What evidence do you have that these people are guilty? Don't tell me. Let me guess. You don't have any REAL evidence, but you're just SURE that they are guilty because people with lots of initials behind their names told you so it just MUST be true because THEY wouldn't lie to you, right?

You are such a fucking retard. You try to pretend you're all high and mighty, but reality shows you are nothing but a little punk who is pathetic and a total shit.

So who is it that was behind 9/11? So far we have the government, the Jews, and the top 25 companies that profited from the war in Iraq. Anyone else you want to add to the list you pathetic piece of shit? Or are you done blaming people other than those who were actually responsible for 9/11?

Forum List

Back