9-11, 19 insanely motivated Saudis with pocket knives, nothing else

Really? Who? More lies; no surprise.
No surprise you don't give a shit.

Gee, what else is new; you can't back up your latest lie. Somethings never change do they you worthless tub of shit?
Hardly a lie, that is your dept. Unusual activity on the stocks of the affected airlines, insurance and financial companies is a well known fact, but I guess you're just doing your part
as an enemy to America, and bootlicker to the criminals to downplay this and other disturbing facts about 9-11. You are truly a shameless piece of shit.

What exactly is it this country seen fly into those buildings?
what is so hard to understand about this event?
People have allowed those who claim Conspiracy to make profit on them
to use them
9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

www.BuildingWhat.org
Investigate Building 7 | A Call to Reexamine the Most Important Event of Our Time - Home

The “BuildingWhat?” campaign is a non-partisan effort led by 9/11 family members to raise awareness of the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 and shift public opinion such that the New York City Council will be inspired to open an independent investigation into how this building, which housed the City’s Emergency Operations Center, was destroyed at 5:20pm on September 11, 2001.

The “BuildingWhat?” TV ad was launched on November 2, Election Day 2010, and ran through the week of November 29. It aired 350+ times, and is estimated to have been seen by millions of viewers in the New York Metropolitan Area, reaching core target audiences multiple times.

The ad appeared on thirteen channels including MSNBC, CNN, Comedy Central, HGTV, Logo TV, Bio TV, Versus TV, MSG, Sports NY, VH1, HLN, CNBC and Bravo.

The campaign is cosponsored by several groups, led by the NYC Coalition for Accountability Now (NYC CAN), which is a non-partisan organization of 9/11 family members, first responders and survivors, and by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, an organization of 1,400+ verified architectural and engineering professionals who have put their professional reputations on the line to publicly challenge the official report on Building 7’s destruction.

Explosive Residues
Independent researchers have discovered a highly engineered explosive-incendiary material in several dust samples collected near the WTC site. In their paper, entitled Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, nine researchers, led by chemist Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen, conclude:

“[T]he red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.”

REFERENCES

Harrit, Farrer, Jones, Ryan, Legge, Farnsworth, Roberts, Gourley, Larsen, “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe,” Bentham Open Access, 2009. http://buildingwhat.org/downloads/Full_Thermite_paper.pdf

Gee, what else is new; you can't back up your latest lie. Somethings never change do they you worthless tub of shit?
Hardly a lie, that is your dept. Unusual activity on the stocks of the affected airlines, insurance and financial companies is a well known fact, but I guess you're just doing your part
as an enemy to America, and bootlicker to the criminals to downplay this and other disturbing facts about 9-11. You are truly a shameless piece of shit.

Put options are un usual?
There was a recession Just ending
Enron was 12 weeks away
The only unusual thing about any of this is I bring up the billions of dollars that was lost in the stock market in one week and your trying to say the same people who planned this made there money with put options?
dude make your mind up
is it the pipe line that has never been built?
Is it the increase in oil production that drove the oil price down to the point in which gas was 1.80 a gallon in December 2008?
Or was it put options?

Last edited:

Enron was 12 weeks away
The only unusual thing about any of this is I bring up the billions of dollars that was lost in the stock market in one week and your trying to say the same people who planned this made there money with put options?
dude make your mind up
Is it the increase in oil production that drove the oil price down to the point in which gas was 1.80 a gallon in December 2008?
Or was it put options?

SavagePx_CallRatio.jpg

chron_airlinestock.gif

9-11 Research: Insider Trading

Enron was 12 weeks away
dude make your mind up
Or was it put options?

SavagePx_CallRatio.jpg

chron_airlinestock.gif

9-11 Research: Insider Trading

Wow people made money on shorting a stock
now there is proof for you
a stock falls like that one did and people make a profit shorting it
Think about what your saying
why else would you short a stock?
its not like some-one woke up that morning and out of no where invented the practice of shorting a stock

Hardly a lie, that is your dept. Unusual activity on the stocks of the affected airlines, insurance and financial companies is a well known fact,

All I asked was who did it. You don't know. I'm sure the insurance and financial companies have names. You just don't know them so I'm guessing you're lying yet again.

More made up shit from you; as it always was; as it always will be. Just a waste of a human being. Well, I'm off to work..audit season is upon us. Have fun doing whatever it is you don't do today; watching your soap operas, playing Parchesi (sp?) with the other losers on the block, wondering where your life went....you know; your daily routine.

Hardly a lie, that is your dept. Unusual activity on the stocks of the affected airlines, insurance and financial companies is a well known fact,

All I asked was who did it. You don't know. I'm sure the insurance and financial companies have names. You just don't know them so I'm guessing you're lying yet again.

More made up shit from you; as it always was; as it always will be. Just a waste of a human being. Well, I'm off to work..audit season is upon us. Have fun doing whatever it is you don't do today; watching your soap operas, playing Parchesi (sp?) with the other losers on the block, wondering where your life went....you know; your daily routine.

its hard to debate so many different events

Do you know what the term capital gains means?
If your smart enough to do all this you would find a better return on something that taxes would take at that time well over 30% of it

Here you blabbering idiot, mainsteam news about the suspicious and unusual trading activity. You act as though it doesn't exist :lol:
Have fun at your "work", what site are you scheduled to troll next? Or are you doing your other job, if so don't slip off the pole Ms. Candy :lol:

(CBS) Sources tell CBS News that the afternoon before the attack, alarm bells were sounding over unusual trading in the U.S. stock options market.
An extraordinary number of trades were betting that American Airlines stock price would fall.
The trades are called "puts" and they involved at least 450,000 shares of American. But what raised the red flag is more than 80 percent of the orders were "puts", far outnumbering "call" options, those betting the stock would rise.
Sources say they have never seen that kind of imbalance before, reports CBS News Correspondent Sharyl Attkisson. Normally the numbers are fairly even.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/09/19/eveningnews/main311834.shtml

its hard to debate so many different events

Yeah...you would have figured our overlord/co-conspirators would have made the plan a little more simple. Oh well, this damage control pays suh-weet!

to use them
9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

You're living in a dark world where those you trust were the ones who helped make it dark. The light can show you the truth but it's almost impossible to see. The dark world wanted you and everyone else to keep looking at the dark because they know you don't have the light.

to use them

You're living in a dark world where those you trust were the ones who helped make it dark. The light can show you the truth but it's almost impossible to see. The dark world wanted you and everyone else to keep looking at the dark because they know you don't have the light.

I am not sure who that is directed to. Those in the dark as I see it are the ones who believe that flying passenger jets in to buildings occupied with 1000s of people on national T.V. is not enough of an event to invade Iraq or Afghanistan. That the fires that where so out of control that people where choosing to jump to there death where not enough to finish the job. That someone snuck in the middle of the night and planted some explosives
just to make sure

to use them

I am not sure who that is directed to. Those in the dark as I see it are the ones who believe that flying passenger jets in to buildings occupied with 1000s of people on national T.V. is not enough of an event to invade Iraq or Afghanistan. That the fires that where so out of control that people where choosing to jump to there death where not enough to finish the job. That someone snuck in the middle of the night and planted some explosives
just to make sure

The light will take care of everything real soon so we'll never have to be concerned about the dark again. The blind will be set free forever.

just to make sure

The light will take care of everything real soon so we'll never have to be concerned about the dark again. The blind will be set free forever.

Have a good day and good luck

just to make sure

If you can't understand what I'm writing, you will never understand all the lies in this world today. What you see is a lie and just an illusion until you wake up in your new body in paradise.

If you can't understand what I'm writing, you will never understand all the lies in this world today. What you see is a lie and just an illusion until you wake up in your new body in paradise.

I still do not have a clue in what your trying to say
but I will be the first to say to you that along as your happy, I am happy
as far as people lying, there is people who lie and then there is people who do not. Knowing the difference most of the time is a guess

I still do not have a clue in what your trying to say
but I will be the first to say to you that along as your happy, I am happy
as far as people lying, there is people who lie and then there is people who do not. Knowing the difference most of the time is a guess

There's only one person on this earth that can't lie and God is in control of his body.

The jihad is big on symbolism. They looked at the stars and decided that 9/11 was the right number and allah decreed that the time was right to take down the great satan in a single strike and other victories will follow. They were wrong in such a big way that the jihad should have been laughed out of the mid-east when Saddam was hanged.

The jihad is big on symbolism. They looked at the stars and decided that 9/11 was the right number and allah decreed that the time was right to take down the great satan in a single strike and other victories will follow. They were wrong in such a big way that the jihad should have been laughed out of the mid-east when Saddam was hanged.

I think the symbolism has twisted your mind, too. There wasn't any attacks on American soil by an enemy outside our borders. The enemies who have run this country for over 200 years are the culprits.

Forum List

Back