89% of all Crime in NYC Nonwhite

but it's too little for a creature so stupid.
What do you get out of consistently and continually criticizing people of color? Seriously, what does it do for you?
I enjoy it.

You're a internet coward. All this bullshit you speak you are too scared to say to a black mans face.
I don't say it to a gorilla's face, either. What's your point? That there are dumb animals out there physically stronger than me? No shit.

What do you get out of consistently and continually criticizing people of color? Seriously, what does it do for you?
I enjoy it.
Why? And what do you think that says about your character?
Means I like critical thinking.
Although I'm sure you meant this as a play on words, here's my take. Actual critical thinking requires an objective analysis of facts in order to form judgment. What I see you doing is nothing like that. I see you being just plain critical - as in tending to find fault. You have clearly already formed an opinion of certain people and there is nothing objective about it. It saddens me, and I pray for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You're a internet coward. All this bullshit you speak you are too scared to say to a black mans face.
I don't say it to a gorilla's face, either. What's your point? That there are dumb animals out there physically stronger than me? No shit.

Means I like critical thinking.
Although I'm sure you meant this as a play on words, here's my take. Actual critical thinking requires an objective analysis of facts in order to form judgment. What I see you doing is nothing like that. I see you being just plain critical - as in tending to find fault. You have clearly already formed an opinion of certain people and there is nothing objective about it. It saddens me, and I pray for you.
I've objectively analyzed negroes and find them to be inferior pretty much anywhere I look.

Then you're blind because you've looked nowhere.
If negroes are equal to whites, how come they let the whites colonize them?

Go learn why.

What are poverty rates for blacks and Hispanics in NYC?
If poverty was the cause of black crime, you would have notoriously dangerous white neighborhoods too. Lots of them.
Lots of them in Russia. Probably lots in America too. I'd wager most poor white people in America have the benefit of living in places with no population density. Tons of empty land with neighbors too far away to bother starting a gang with. Trump country.
Probably lots in America? If they existed, you would have listed them and everyone would already be familiar with them.
No I don't obsess over race and demonizing people because of their skin color like you.
Your skin color isnt the problem. Its your awful culture. It just happens to be that the people who are part of your culture happen to be black.
Sure there is some cultural influences. For instance, young black men and their mamas know that they are much safer behind bars than on the street. Therefore they have less fear of going to prison. XXXX- Mod Edit -- removed Real Life reference to a member.

There's also the influence of pop music. Believe it or not, there is actually a sub-genre of hip-hop known as "Thug" music that is popular among black youts such as Trayvon Martin. So they have their idols repeatedly telling them to go bust a cap in a nigga, bust a nigga jaw, knock out day grille, rape, etc.

However, that type of cultural influence is miniscule compared to the biological factors. First of all they have higher testosterone levels, which makes them naturally more aggressive compared to other races in America. Furthermore, the average IQ of a black American is a mere 185. When you combine their low IQ with their high testosterone levels it is not surprising that they not only have a higher propensity for violent crime, but are also more likely to get caught.

Last edited by a moderator:
In fact one poster here, Delores Paulk, has expressed relief that her black son is incarcerated.
You, sir, are entirely incorrect (assuming you are male, since people use fake names here, you could be female for all we know.) Because I have NO FEAR of using my real name, you have recently discovered what has been all over the internet since March, 2016. Congratulations.

You are, however, the only person who has gone out of his/her way to make my son's condition and the resulting difficulties, into a personal attack on me.

My son being biracial and schizophrenic has nothing whatsoever to do with your personal campaign to paint black men as inferior or to paint their mothers as haters of white people.

When my son, in a confused mental state, was arrested for hitting a judge, I said openly that since this was a high-profile case maybe he would finally get the help he needs. My hope was that the courts would mandate mental health treatment for my son. I never said, or ever would say that I was relieved he could go to prison.

Your constant distortion of my words is a perfect example of what haters do when they are incapable of love, compassion and understanding. Now, I request you leave me and my son alone. Or are you also incapable of behaving like a decent human being?

Then you're blind because you've looked nowhere.
If negroes are equal to whites, how come they let the whites colonize them?

Go learn why.
Because they used bows and swords against guns, while applying that stupidity to the rest of their actions.

Not exactly. Go learn why instead of assuming. That assuming shit by whites has been wrong for 400 years.
Blacks left to their own devices:

mursi-tribe-ethiopia-4.jpeg
So you are setting yourself up as judge of this individual based on a picture? Invaders of Africa and their missionaries made similar judgments. Foreign invaders, when they met Native Americans, who were clearly different from them, decided that the way they looked, lived and believed was unacceptable. So they systematically destroyed them, while claiming to be good Christians.

I will never understand how one group of people can arbitrarily decide that another group of people is not worthy of existence. Then while they proceed to terrorize, oppress and kill them, they claim to be superior to them in intellect, values and morals.

It's like trying to put a square peg into a round hole.

37 posts deleted. Warnings issued. Thread bans in effect.

Go back and read the TOPIC. And if your posts don't address the topic or it's just racial slurs or confrontation -- don't bother to post in the Race Forum..

Although I agree that crime in particular from black males is a huge problem, I also think that white people are too stupid to commit crime.

Instead they go to work like slaves and pay their taxes like slaves, supporting the system.
How old are you?

In fact one poster here, Delores Paulk, has expressed relief that her black son is incarcerated.

My son being biracial and schizophrenic has nothing whatsoever to do with your personal campaign to paint black men as inferior
I have never opined that black people are inferior, jackass.

If you think that the fact that blacks have lower IQs than whites makes blacks inferior, that's your own prejudice speaking.

My IQ tested higher than 99.999..% of the population. And I do not consider damn near everyone to be inferior to me. People are who they are. Just because I am much more intelligent than somebody does not mean that I consider them to be an inferior person.

I enjoy it.
What does it say about YOUR character when you refuse to criticize black supremacists on here while attempting to lecture whites?

Forum List

Back