84 schools in England show NO white British pupils...

how do you guys -----Esmeralda and Odium and anyone else who cares to comment-------DEFINE WHITE PEOPLE-----or-----persons of other colors.

how do you guys -----Esmeralda and Odium and anyone else who cares to comment-------DEFINE WHITE PEOPLE-----or-----persons of other colors.

Arguing semantics does not challenge reality.

If you cannot NAME the reality------your comment has no meaning at all. -----
the very basis of science is the ability to DESCRIBE---in words----the phenomenon
under study. -----all true-----even the science of medicine starts with GROSS ANATOMY---------if you cannot DEFINE----THE NOSE------you get nowhere in describing its possible pathologies. I will make this simple-----are people from southeast asia-----in your learned view -----largely "white" or "non-white" how about the people called "arabs" ?? "jews"? or for that matter "ITALIANS"?

the idiot speaker------seems to IMAGINE that british vs "other ethnic groups"----is the same as "british vs NON-WHITE" do you brits know of any 'ethnic minorities'
in England-----that are what anthropologists call "WHITE" by race?
I dont know how the OP defines white but the standard UK fascist defines white as british anglo saxon. That means any kind of foreigner from any country is inferior, mainly because Britain beat them in a war 400 years ago.
Americans would be ok if they derive from anglo saxon but any from italian, spanish or other sources are outside the tent.
Basically they hate anybody that doesnt look like themselves. And Poles as well.

If you cannot NAME the reality------your comment has no meaning at all. -----
the very basis of science is the ability to DESCRIBE---in words----the phenomenon
under study. -----all true-----even the science of medicine starts with GROSS ANATOMY---------if you cannot DEFINE----THE NOSE------you get nowhere in describing its possible pathologies. I will make this simple-----are people from southeast asia-----in your learned view -----largely "white" or "non-white" how about the people called "arabs" ?? "jews"? or for that matter "ITALIANS"?

I never claimed to be a scientist.

But that does not mean that I cannot generally pick a White Person out of a crowd of "non white" people.

YOur desire to argue semantics does not challenge the reality of the topic.

the idiot speaker------seems to IMAGINE that british vs "other ethnic groups"----is the same as "british vs NON-WHITE" do you brits know of any 'ethnic minorities'
I dont know how the OP defines white but the standard UK fascist defines white as british anglo saxon. That means any kind of foreigner from any country is inferior, mainly because Britain beat them in a war 400 years ago.
Americans would be ok if they derive from anglo saxon but any from italian, spanish or other sources are outside the tent.
Basically they hate anybody that doesnt look like themselves. And Poles as well.

yes----I grew up in an American town --(north-east) like that----my town boasted
PRE-REVOLUTIONARY war ------Episcopalians. Italians were WOPS----anything that used Spanish as a language were SPICS --------Jews were barely human and-----blacks did not even get to walk the sidewalks. For anyone interested-----ANTHROPOLOGISTS call ------most persons of south east Asia---
like GANDHI-----caucasion (fancy for white) Also 'arabs' -----mostly caucasion------geneticists note considerable mixture with persons from sub-sahara----fancy talk "NEGROID" ------lots of native americans -----roots in ASIA----
"mongoloid" ---------I is a jooo-----joos is of non-determined origin, species and
genus For the record------Irish were "micks"-----or sometimes "shanty town"---
BUT----I think they were "white" -----sorta. hubby is a jooooo----of middle eastern
ancestry (or ethnic group ---or species--or whatever) He attended school in London------for several years and his professor------in a verbal recommendation ---
to another prof -----described him as <get this> "BROWN BUT DECENT"

yes----I grew up in an American town --(north-east) like that----my town boasted
PRE-REVOLUTIONARY war ------Episcopalians. Italians were WOPS----anything that used Spanish as a language were SPICS --------Jews were barely human and-----blacks did not even get to walk the sidewalks. For anyone interested-----ANTHROPOLOGISTS call ------most persons of south east Asia---
like GANDHI-----caucasion (fancy for white) Also 'arabs' -----mostly caucasion------geneticists note considerable mixture with persons from sub-sahara----fancy talk "NEGROID" ------lots of native americans -----roots in ASIA----
"mongoloid" ---------I is a jooo-----joos is of non-determined origin, species and
BUT----I think they were "white" -----sorta. hubby is a jooooo----of middle eastern
ancestry (or ethnic group ---or species--or whatever) He attended school in London------for several years and his professor------in a verbal recommendation ---

So, is 91 your age?

Because that doesn't sound like any American town I've ever been in. And the NOrth East especially.

Yes they believe that Jews are sub human but they have a conflict in that they share a hatred of muslims.

And the hatred of the irish is also conflicted. Proddys are ok because they are loyal to the queen but the catholics are hated because they wanted independence from britain.

Simple. People of NON JEWISH European descent.

Simple. People of NON JEWISH European descent.
You are so naive.

Forum List

Back