84 schools in England show NO white British pupils...

Don't worry, I'm sure that nation of violently American-hating, muslim-pedophile-enabling white trash, England, will go through mental gymnastics to somehow blame it on Americans and Jews - as English pigs ALWAYS do whenever their Islam national cocksucking backfires on them. If you read the BBCunt and Guardiabomination, you'll see that deep down, English maggots are America's worst, most psychotic, backstabbing enemy. I'm one of those "bloody yanks" with a large chunk of Irish ancestry and historically, we had to kick these degenerate English motherfuckers out of BOTH countries by force.

Yes, in my years of international travel, I have been around countless English reprobates and their American-hating angst, random poison and verbal abuse and occasional death threats over my nationality. I know from experience that subhuman nation of savages is INCAPABLE of behaving in a civilized manner whenever they're around a "bloody seppo." So I want most pommie filth to die of whichever form of cancer is the most painful because that sewer-rat nation's entire "raison d'etre" is spewing hatred of Americans while fellating more muslim cock than an Afghani bacha-bazi boy.

Don't worry, I'm sure that nation of violently American-hating, muslim-pedophile-enabling white trash, England, will go through mental gymnastics to somehow blame it on Americans and Jews - as English pigs ALWAYS do whenever their Islam national cocksucking backfires on them. If you read the BBCunt and Guardiabomination, you'll see that deep down, English maggots are America's worst, most psychotic, backstabbing enemy. I'm one of those "bloody yanks" with a large chunk of Irish ancestry and historically, we had to kick these degenerate English motherfuckers out of BOTH countries by force.

Yes, in my years of international travel, I have been around countless English reprobates and their American-hating angst, random poison and verbal abuse and occasional death threats over my nationality. I know from experience that subhuman nation of savages is INCAPABLE of behaving in a civilized manner whenever they're around a "bloody seppo." So I want most pommie filth to die of whichever form of cancer is the most painful because that sewer-rat nation's entire "raison d'etre" is spewing hatred of Americans while fellating more muslim cock than an Afghani bacha-bazi boy.

Decaf, champ. You're a mummy wrapped too tightly.

It is easy to do when 90% of the human race is non-white.
True that whites are a minority,its also true that England is for ENGLISH people not Pakistani's and Indians and Arabs.

I am not sure about Pakistanis or Arabs but as far as Indians are concerned, they own England and I am fine with it.
Of course you are.

12794540_470209806496250_477176407993017371_n.jpg

True that whites are a minority,its also true that England is for ENGLISH people not Pakistani's and Indians and Arabs.

I am not sure about Pakistanis or Arabs but as far as Indians are concerned, they own England and I am fine with it.
Of course you are.

View attachment 70916

I do not hate any race and I certainly do not hate my own race.

Of course you are.

View attachment 70916

You do if you wish for the English people to be driven out of their own country and overtaken as a race by MUDS.

Of course you are.

View attachment 70916

You do if you wish for the English people to be driven out of their own country and overtaken as a race by MUDS.

You are wrong on multiple counts.

Here is why:

a. I do not wish for English people to be driven out of their own land
b. I am not English

Of course you are.

View attachment 70916

What exactly is a "Mud" if not a dickless coward like you, loser? If you ever learn to read, take some time to study British History.

Of course you are.

View attachment 70916

Here is why:

b. I am not English
You are white therefore the English people are our racial brothers and sisters. Driven out or made a minority and eventually erased from their country.

Of course you are.

View attachment 70916

Here is why:

b. I am not English
You are white therefore the English people are our racial brothers and sisters. ......

Holy shit, you are one sad, frightened little coward.

Of course you are.

View attachment 70916

Here is why:

b. I am not English
You are white therefore the English people are our racial brothers and sisters. Driven out or made a minority and eventually erased from their country.

I am Indian. Look at my name. Does it sound like an English name to you?

Here is why:

b. I am not English

This is a forum its not like people use names that actually go with their race or religion...hell we got a gentile named the Rabbi here!

Here is why:

b. I am not English

Pardon me. I can not still identify you. You're an American Indian, or you were born in India of Asian, one Hindu.

Forum List

Back