80s retro

However, you've been on this forum for 15 years, why didn't you put your hat on with flashing blue and red lights to police their lack of action? Nothing to snicker about there.
That’s because I never came to the music section till recently a few weeks ago.all these years I been posting in the politics and sports section,I’m sick of politics,the music section which again I had never been to till a few weeks ago,is the only place I have a desire to post anymore,not the politics.sports,history or conspiracy sections where I have always posted,I have said adious to every section except the Music one.on that note I’m going to start commenting on the videos you posted sense I like those songs as well.

That’s because I never came to the music section till recently a few weeks ago.all these years I been posting in the politics and sports section,I’m sick of politics,the music section which again I had never been to till a few weeks ago,is the only place I have a desire to post anymore,not the politics.sports,history or conspiracy sections where I have always posted,I have said adious to every section except the Music one.on that note I’m going to start commenting on the videos you posted sense I like those songs as well.
Good for you. Hope you enjoy the sanity, instead of the insanity from the other threads you participated in.

Enjoy this one.

Never was a fan of the police,the songs king of pain and everything she does is magic I thought were okay,just average I give them two stars,every breath you take though was the one song of theirs I loved,a four star rating.

Last edited:
Good for you. Hope you enjoy the sanity, instead of the insanity from the other threads you participated in.

Enjoy this one.

Enjoy this one.

Oh yeah thst was a great song,a three star one imo.i notice we have agreements on two trolls,I see from your sig you have seen Jim h and Antone are two of the biggest hypocrite trolls of usmb,all the Demonrat fans are trolls.the biggest one is in my sig I mention.rightwinger.that’s why I have said goodbye to those sections,they are laden with paid shills from the Demonrat party,America hating commies.

Did you know that every breath you take is a song about stalking?
Well yeah that’s pretty obvious from the words.hungry like the wolf from Duran is as well yet the ladies go crazy over the song.guess they are too dumb to understand that even when the video clearly shows it to them right in front of their eyes.:uhoh3:

hey Next Time i noticed you liked this video i posted,would you give this song a four star rating as i do? also i have a request from you,watch the video and afterwards tell me which of the five musicians is the one i REALLY enjoy watching of the bunch and tell me WHY you think i really like watching him perform in that particular song. are you game? I would be surprised if you are.few are.

hey Next Time i noticed you liked this video i posted,would you give this song a four star rating as i do? also i have a request from you,watch the video and afterwards tell me which of the five musicians is the one i REALLY enjoy watching of the bunch and tell me WHY you think i really like watching him perform in that particular song. are you game? I would be surprised if you are.few are.

I don't mind the ol' Duran Duran. I'll give it 3 stars.
My favourite DD song is... as I was in a time of self-loathing listening to this song when I was ripped off big time by a girl I was dating.

I don't mind the ol' Duran Duran. I'll give it 3 stars.
My favourite DD song is... as I was in a time of self-loathing listening to this song when I was ripped off big time by a girl I was dating.

oh yeah ordinary world is an amazing song,one of my faves. you didnt take a look at the video did you? you should,the live performance in that video is electrifying,far more enjoyable than just listening to it on the radio.not even close,its like apples and oranges posting the music video and comparing it to the live performance thats why i posted the latter.

oh yeah ordinary world is an amazing song,one of my faves. you didnt take a look at the video did you? you should,the live performance in that video is electrifying,far more enjoyable than just listening to it on the radio.not even close,its like apples and oranges posting the music video and comparing it to the live performance thats why i posted the latter.
If only some bands can sound just as they do in the studio. Some performers are very animated, yes. There are bands that sound better live and vice versa or the same as in the studio. One band that comes to mind that does it well live and in the studio is Bruce Springsteen and the E Street band.

If only some bands can sound just as they do in the studio. Some performers are very animated, yes. There are bands that sound better live and vice versa or the same as in the studio. One band that comes to mind that does it well live and in the studio is Bruce Springsteen and the E Street band.

I assume thst you did watch that performance? Take a wild shot in the dark guess which of those five musicians in that song I really like watching in thst performance? I will tell you after your guess if you are correct and which one it is and why.

Roger Taylor, the drummer. Because he bangs his drums well.
Roger Taylor, the drummer. Because he bangs his drums well.

thats a great guess and a good reason to think that especially sense he is my favorite performer now that andy taylor is gone,with andy gone,he is now my favorite performer,He is incredibly talented.He is one of those rare drummers who can twirl his drummer sticks in the air with no problem.not many drummers can do that.to do that you got to be totally sure you wont drop them and he knows he wont.

but excellent guess sense back then he was my second favorite and you would have hit the nail on the head if not for andy.The reason i LOVE watching that particular performance video is because of andy. Its a shame he left the band although his replacement dominic brown is an excellent replacement as well,but I love watching that performance video and have many several times because i LOVE the electrifying energy he gives out. Did you notice him twirling his guitar over his head,and running around on the stage and jumping up and down during the whole song as well as spinning his arm wildly several times at the end on the guitar?

That was one incredibly electrictrying performance he gave.Man he had unlimited amounts of energy that night and was having the time of his life.such a shame he left the band and so sad to hear that he has stage four cancer now.:(

sense he has it now,then it turns out it was good he left the band after all.

thats a great guess and a good reason to think that especially sense he is my favorite performer now that andy taylor is gone,with andy gone,he is now my favorite performer,He is incredibly talented.He is one of those rare drummers who can twirl his drummer sticks in the air with no problem.not many drummers can do that.to do that you got to be totally sure you wont drop them and he knows he wont.

but excellent guess sense back then he was my second favorite and you would have hit the nail on the head if not for andy.The reason i LOVE watching that particular performance video is because of andy. Its a shame he left the band although his replacement dominic brown is an excellent replacement as well,but I love watching that performance video and have many several times because i LOVE the electrifying energy he gives out. Did you notice him twirling his guitar over his head,and running around on the stage and jumping up and down during the whole song as well as spinning his arm wildly several times at the end on the guitar?

That was one incredibly electrictrying performance he gave.Man he had unlimited amounts of energy that night and was having the time of his life.such a shame he left the band and so sad to hear that he has stage four cancer now.:(

sense he has it now,then it turns out it was good he left the band after all.
commenting on this further,man its scary how you almost practically read my mind.,you were like 99% accurate. the ONLY reason you were NOT 100% accurate is because that guess of yours would NORMALLY be true. that video was taken from a live performance they gave in England in 2004. All the other songs Andy doesnt do that,just in THAT song so if we are talking the ENTIRE show,then you ware spot on correct,that he is my favorite performer to watch throughout the concert for that very reason,its just only for THAT song,andy is my favorite.

its scary how you pretty much read my mind,are you like a vulcan or something who can use a mindmeld? i never would have dreamed your guess was ALMOST spot on 99% accurate.:cool: its scary that you know me so well.:biggrin:

you knew it would not be the lead singer,that would be too easy for you to guess,you knew it was going to be someone the average person would not normally name. I also really liked how he got into it with the crowd and interacted with them at the end,did you notice where he was talking to them? where it looked like he was saying to them on the lines of HOW BOUT THAT,DID YOU LIKE THAT?:thup: I really like seeing performers interact with the crowd as he did that night.:thup:

Man i can see WHY that video performance is on you tube,i think that is EASILY leaps and bounds their best live performance they ever gave,no contest,at least from all the ones on youtube available i have seen MYSELF.:thup::yes_text12:

I wish i could get into a time machine and go back to that time to see that concert,we will never get a concert with so many of their classic quality songs like that ever again.:mad: the other thing that pisses me off is back then they were smart,they did not play WILD BOYS until it was like one of the last 5 or so songs left,thats the way it SHOULD be,you want to save the best for the last.

those dumb morons now everytime they open their shows,they always play that song FIRST as the opener.what a bunch of dumbasses.they did that when i saw them for the first time this past year.i knew it was coming cause thats how they have been doing it the last several years.stupid idiots.WHY fix something that is not broken?:mad: the rest of the concert was a letdown for me even though i knew thats what was coming because the others are not as exciting as that one is except for CARELESS MEMORIES which is another one they played as one of their first songs.:mad:

i dont know if you are interested or not but IF you love DURAN DURAN as much as i do,her is the video link of that live performance from back then i would kill to get into a time machine and go back and watch,sadly,we will never see a live performance with so many great classic songs like that one ever again.

Last edited:
are you familiar with this song? this one is not one of their more popular ones so unfortunately they dont play it in concerts anymore which is shame because it is for sure one of my top five favorites because the words are encouraging.the song inspires me to not give up and persevere through tough times when things look really bad so thats why its a shame they dont perform it anymore. with words like YOU GOT TO BELIEVE,IT WILL BE ALL RIGHT IN THE END. i think of this song often times myself because its a crazy depressing world we live in and its hard to keep hope that someday things will change. ALSO it is so very accurate when he says NOBODY KNOWS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW.:thup: that is so true,NONE of us know what is going to happen tomorrow.

let me know how many stars you give this song if you dont mind Okay? FJB would appreciate it guys.:cool:

I think you will both agree if the song doesnt get four stars from you the video ,even though it has nothing to do the song is a four star video,that its really impressively done with all the graphics and everything?

the video itself ALONE without the song is impressive and worthy of a four star rating dont you agree fjb?

Next Time I never really noticed it until today but Rogers drums really stand out and really make this song great.:thup::yes_text12: and i also think that is the best guitar solo of andys i can remember,short one anyways,the one in CARLESS MEMORIES is his best LONG one.

Last edited:
LA RAM FAN, I'm saying this in the nicest way possible,.. I don't have time to be rating all of these songs that you want me to rate. I have a life. Sorry about that I really like you I just don't have time to be doing this all the time.

Great song from James Taylor!

Not commenting just posting the song!

love it~1985

no need to talk just listen to it :)

James Taylor - Only a Dream in Rio (Video)​

i dont know if you are interested or not but IF you love DURAN DURAN as much as i do
I'm not a devout fan like you, just a few songs I like of theirs.

its scary how you pretty much read my mind,are you like a vulcan or something who can use a mindmeld?
If you can believe and understand, I listened to my conscience—my higher self.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back