80s retro

did you listen to that last song i posted NOBODY KNOWS? thats the last of theirs i will ask you about on how you like it. It is their most underrated song.I think its a shame its not mega popular like wild boys or hungry like the wolf because as i said,the words are very encouraging.

matter of fact I think its such a great song i would rank it ahead of even their most popular song HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF because of the reason i mentioned,its a much more encouraging song to not give up. the thing that i find dsiturbing that so many like HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF is the fact it is about a man stalking a woman. NOBODY KNOWS has not only a more positive message but the music is better as well IMO. andys guitar solo in that song rocks.:yes_text12: the only song i put ahead of it as my favorite in fact is WILD BOYS because of Rogers drums.:)

did you listen to that last song i posted NOBODY KNOWS? thats the last of theirs i will ask you about on how you like it. It is their most underrated song.I think its a shame its not mega popular like wild boys or hungry like the wolf because as i said,the words are very encouraging.

matter of fact I think its such a great song i would rank it ahead of even their most popular song HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF because of the reason i mentioned,its a much more encouraging song to not give up. the thing that i find dsiturbing that so many like HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF is the fact it is about a man stalking a woman. NOBODY KNOWS has not only a more positive message but the music is better as well IMO. andys guitar solo in that song rocks.:yes_text12: the only song i put ahead of it as my favorite in fact is WILD BOYS because of Rogers drums.:)
I missed that one.

I missed that one.
oh well here it is again,its a real short song,just four minutes. i got the name of the song wrong,its actually WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW. should be nobody knows though cause he says that much more often than what happens tomorrow.

Listen to the WORDS carefully and let me know if you agree with me it is a very encouraging song if you dont mind.:cool: i think you will agree.:) i think you will also be pleasantly surprised what a really good song it is because even my own Aunt who is not a duran duran fan,she thinks they are too wild for her taste when i have tried to get to her to listen to songs like HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF,WILD BOYS,RIO and even believe it or not,SAVE A PRAYER,,mostly cause of the words sense it implys a one night stand, but even SHE actually thinks WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW is an okay song.:yes_text12: SO I think that says a lot dont you,that its different than their norm?:)

so if my own AUNT,, agrees that it is different than the normal duran duran stuff,i think it is safe to agree YOU will enjoy it as well.:) let me know if you agree with me it is one of their best they have. the only songs i put ahead of it myself are WILD BOYS,AND CARELESS MEMORIES.:) i never knew about this song until a year ago. as i said,its a VERY HIGHLY UNDERATED Song of theirs,should be played at every one of their concerts but never is anymore.:mad:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back