80s retro

Alan Stallion :yes_text12::thankusmile: oh man,those were the days. hey you did not mention your thoughts on if you like that song and video of duran duran HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF?
Yes. Prime cinematic Duran Duran during the prime MTV days. "Hungry Like The Wolf," "Rio," "Save A Prayer" (the latter two I've already posted on this thread), all top-notch videos for its time, but even for today, still top-notch. Filming in Antigua and Sri Lanka must have been a quite interesting and really upped the quality of video music production.

Re: The Cars. Great videos by and large, except for "Hello Again." For my video playlist, I just use a non-video version.

Yes. Prime cinematic Duran Duran during the prime MTV days. "Hungry Like The Wolf," "Rio," "Save A Prayer" (the latter two I've already posted on this thread), all top-notch videos for its time, but even for today, still top-notch. Filming in Antigua and Sri Lanka must have been a quite interesting and really upped the quality of video music production.

Re: The Cars. Great videos by and large, except for "Hello Again." For my video playlist, I just use a non-video version.
Alan Stallion yeah i love the SONG of the cars HELLO AGAIN,hate the video though other than the hot looking blond chic in it. same with Duran Durans song WILD BOYS.LOVEthe song but HATE the video. that is why i am asking you assuming you like the song as well to watch this live performance and tell me if you enjoy it as much as i do with all the energy they bring in this song especially from the guitar guy with the sunglasses.:yes_text12:

Not the video but I do believe that I've heard the song before. Why?
i just wanted to hear how much you liked the song? the video is VERY impressive TO ME,i give it four stars cause i really like the change of seasons and everything,was curious what you thought of it.

Last edited:
i just wanted to hear how much you liked the song? the video is VERY impressive TO ME,i give it four stars cause i really like the change of seasons and everything,was curious what you thought of it.

Umm I was more listening than watching but the song I give three point five stars. :)

if you enjoy the song you really need to watch the video,i think it is one of the best music videos of all time ever made.it really fits the song.

if you enjoy the song you really need to watch the video,i think it is one of the best music videos of all time ever made.it really fits the song.

I was sort of watching just not really paying attention to remember what I saw lol

Forum List

Back