80s retro

I wish people would comment on the videos and the songs here how much they like them and whst they like and don’t like about the videos as myself,fbj and alan stallion have besides just giving a thumbs up otherwise this thread is boring for me.anybody can give a thumbs up,that’s easy but if nothing is mentioned about the song or video, no elaboration on it,then I think it’s pointless to put the thumbs up.

Next Time skye do I got your ears listening in?
On that note I will also demonstrate how it’s done,I put a thumbs up for the two videos of heart so I will comment on them.nothing impressive about the videos at all so no comment there but I love both songs so on a four star rating I give both songs four stars.heart is one of my top five favorite groups of all time so I think you would be extremely hard pressed to find a song of theirs I would not absolutely love.for sure their hits I know I love all of them and would give a four star rating for everyone of them.

Last edited:
@Next Time @skye do I got your ears listening in?
On that note I will also demonstrate how it’s done,I put a thumbs up for the two videos of heart so I will comment on them.nothing impressive about the videos at all so no comment there but I love both songs so on a four star rating I give both songs four stars.heart is one of my top five favorite groups of all time so I think you would be extremely hard pressed to find a song of theirs I would not absolutely love.for sure their hits I know I love all of them and would give a four star rating for everyone of them.
Different strokes for different folks. Can't really police or ask others to fit your mould. As the Beatle's song goes, "Let it be".

Different strokes for different folks. Can't really police or ask others to fit your mould. As the Beatle's song goes, "Let it be".
Yeah I can see I am just whistling in the dark.seems pretty pointless to me though to post videos and not even talk about what yiu love about them.oh well,whatever floats your boat,don’t get it and never will,not going to try and figure it out,guess it will be just between me fbj and Alan it looks like.

This song was on my list of loneliness songs when I was a young teen after a girl I liked left me hanging, then I joined the army.
On a tablet now so can’t post the video,that’s how I felt back when Huey Lewis,s song if this is it came out.

ohhh I love it!:2up: this is from 81 I believe...... LUV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mm:

Daryl Hall & John Oates - Private Eyes (Official Music Video)

I used to love that song,back then I had no idea whatsoever but it’s so obvious hall and Oates were gay as is the lead singer of Duran Duran and the keyboard player and a couple members of the cars,now I can spot them in a second.

Yeah I can see I am just whistling in the dark.seems pretty pointless to me though to post videos and not even talk about what yiu love about them.oh well,whatever floats your boat,don’t get it and never will,not going to try and figure it out,guess it will be just between me fbj and Alan it looks like.
There are a lot of others who just posted music videos without commentary, are you going to chastise them, or you just thought I'd be your whipping boy for this exercise?
Were there any rules for posting content in this thread, sure didn't demonstrate an operating manual on how we should post in this thread in the OP, no.

However, I'll entertain your thoughts for the future.

There are a lot of others who just posted music videos without commentary, are you going to chastise them, or you just thought I'd be your whipping boy for this exercise?
Were there any rules for posting content in this thread, sure didn't demonstrate an operating manual on how we should post in this thread in the OP, no.

However, I'll entertain your thoughts for the future.
Yeah but that was several weeks ago those many others you mentioned many of them even months ago when they posted and they haven’t been back sense so I would just be talking to myself if I addressed them.:abgg2q.jpg: On a side note sense you agreed in the future,how about I say I apologize if I sounded rude and let’s move on and let bygones be begones if this is agreeable with you sir?

Last edited:
Yeah but that was several weeks ago those many others you mentioned many of them even months ago when they posted and they haven’t been back sense so I would just be talking to myself if I addressed them.:abgg2q.jpg:
However, you've been on this forum for 15 years, why didn't you put your hat on with flashing blue and red lights to police their lack of action? Nothing to snicker about there.

Forum List

Back