800,000 Non-Citizens Voted?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I'm betting with that, and the Demonrat fraud, well find President Trump won the popular vote too

Based on national polling by a consortium of universities, a report by Mr. Richman said 6.4 percent of the estimated 20 million adult noncitizens in the U.S. voted in November. He extrapolated that that percentage would have added 834,381 net votes for Mrs. Clinton, who received about 2.8 million more votes than Mr. Trump.
Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds

I'm betting with that, and the Demonrat fraud, well find President Trump won the popular vote too

Based on national polling by a consortium of universities, a report by Mr. Richman said 6.4 percent of the estimated 20 million adult noncitizens in the U.S. voted in November. He extrapolated that that percentage would have added 834,381 net votes for Mrs. Clinton, who received about 2.8 million more votes than Mr. Trump.
Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds
And this does not consider the voting dead, a common political machine tactic, nor does it include the people who are registered in multiple states, say college students, who then vote at college while voting back home in their parents state be mail.

And this does not consider the voting dead, a common political machine tactic, nor does it include the people who are registered in multiple states, say college students, who then vote at college while voting back home in their parents state be mail.

Alternative facts.

Oh Please no ...not so soon..Not this Shit again
Fake News: Washington Times Says Hillary Received 800,000 Votes From Illegal Voters
To summarize: The Washington Times doesn’t link to their source. The source has been thoroughly debunked. Not only that, Jesse Richman says later in the blog post that he is not making a specific claim as to how many non-citizens voted in 2016.

Yet, The Washington Times says the opposite and reports the 800,000 number as a fact!

washington-times-fake-news.png

Last edited:
Think about it. That's all that is necessary to sum this "debate" up.

Smirk LOL
Trump's voter fraud expert owes US more than $100,000 in unpaid taxes
Source: Guardian

The conservative activist cited by Donald Trump as an authority on voter fraud owes the US government more than $100,000 in unpaid taxes, was once accused of lying about his qualifications, and has faced several allegations of ethical impropriety.

-snip-

While he has posted online about excessive government spending, Phillips owes the federal government $100,961 in unpaid income taxes with his wife, according to a lien filed by the IRS in Manatee County, Florida, in 2014. An official at the county clerk’s office said the outstanding sum had not been paid. In a text message on Friday, Phillips said: “I am in a disagreement with the IRS over income taxes. The amount owed is less than $50,000.”

Phillips also had a colorful and lesser known career in Mississippi and Texas state politics over the past few decades, in which he was accused of exploiting positions that he held in the administrations of both states for financial gain.

The former stockbroker and Republican fundraiser described those years differently in a tweet posted last November. “I’ve torn down govt in two states, eliminated 20k jobs, & saved $5 billion,” he said. “Requires enormous stones.”

-snip-

Read more: Trump's voter fraud expert owes US more than $100,000 in unpaid taxes

Even if the true number is 5000 then Trump was dead on. 5000 is a lot in local elections.

I have no doubt that illegals vote. Hell, I posted one on TV bragging to the mother who had a son murdered by an illegal that his granddad bought him a social security card.

Look up Jose Vargas.
All that is necessary to have illegals admit to voting, is to give then a couple of beers (or catch them drinking already)
I've done that many times, and talked to them (in Spanish of course).

They not only brag about voting, but also how them came here (to the US), drive illegally, buy license plates in the flea market and stick them on their cars, use citizens' social security and other ID, etc.

How about the lie vote ? That probably produced even more votes for Hillary than the 20 Million she got from illegal aliens.

Just look at all the lying TV ads she ran -

1. the disabled reporter

2. John Mcain

3. Kihizir Khan

4. Outsourcing

Try to think....something you all are not too familiar with OK

Lets say you wanted to game the elections ...were would you try to put your illegal votes ?

That is Right ...you would put those votes in the swing states that are closely contested with your opponent

According to you all the illegal Clinton votes were all in States like California and New York were Trump never had a chance to compete much less win...

are you all stupid , Imbeciles , cretins or Idiots ?

Forum List

Back