800,000 about to lose their jobs

I thought Obama and the Democrats opposed raising Debt Limits? They sure did like to hop up on their high horses railing against it in the past. So what happened? Why the sudden change of heart and all the hysterical Fear Mongering? Hmm?

Seriously TM, do you not believe the democrats have any culpability in this issue? Do you not see the total bias in what you're saying? Everything bad is always the fault of the GOP?

These services help keep some vets alive.

Your policies will no doubt end in the death of some and then there wont even be the money to bury them.

To the right wing fools this is just funny.

Party over country at every turn with you people

Seriously TM, do you not believe the democrats have any culpability in this issue? Do you not see the total bias in what you're saying? Everything bad is always the fault of the GOP?

What party was happy to raise the debt ceiling over half a dozen times yet the momment we have a dem pres they make a production out of it.

This is all the right and you will have NO recourse to blame the left when you do this.

Maybe tell the Dimocrats to compromise and agree to no tax increases! Tell the federal workers that they need to start funding their entire pension plans or better yet move the pension plans to individual plans 401K. Also have them start contributing to their health plans like their private sector counter-parts!

Your policies will no doubt end in the death of some and then there wont even be the money to bury them.

Like you even give a shit. Ware was the VA mentioned in the article ?

Jokes in the face of reality.

I hope the vets you end up killing with this policy forgive you

OMG...shut the fuck up.
My son is in the military...why would i want something that's going to hurt him or any of the others?? I wouldn't and IT WON'T!

Besides, why didn't they raise it when the dems were in control? Because Obama didn't want it done, he knows it SHOULDN'T be done....now that the republicans are in control it's different. Obama will play his game making them look like the ass holes when it was Obama that said no in the first place. He's playing games with you and everyone else, and alot of you idiots are taking it all in. Do some homework...look it up and stop being stupid about it.

Sometime in the first half of August, no funding would be available for the Departments of Veterans Affairs, Education and Housing and Urban Development as well as unemployment insurance and Internal Revenue Service refunds, according to a report by the Bipartisan Policy Center in Washington.

yet more facts the right just refuses

Ah fuckum obama care is going to kill them anyway, on the bright-side at least obama will have another legacy to live down.

Oh now the Democrats care about Jobs? Too little too late on that one. And why didn't they whine about this stuff in the past? Why did Obama & Democrats vote against raising Debt Limits when the other side had power? These are fair questions in my opinion.

Forum List

Back