800,000 about to lose their jobs

Nothing is sacred to the right in this country.

They LOVE war when they control the levers of power but hate the people who actually fight it so much they will cut off their benifits for polktical gain.

Look at these people making fun of war dead not evern having money to be buried with.

How sick and warped you have allowed yourselves to become

Think of all the time and effort the left will save tearing up the graves and destroying the flags...Hell I'll bet with all the time saved some of you might even be able to find a job.

A vote for no raise in the debt ceiling means just what this bi pratisan groups says it means.

You jsut love your party more than you love this country

They LOVE war when they control the levers of power but hate the people who actually fight it so much they will cut off their benifits for polktical gain.

the only reason we support wars is to kill off the poor and the mud people.

the free oil is just the frosting on the cake

:thup:

The "right" is cutting off veteran's benefits?
Last time I checked, Obama was a Democrat. Has he jumped ship?

Yea like this President cares about Jobs. GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt his "Jobs Czar?" Man,what a scam.

Last edited:
Jokes in the face of reality.

I hope the vets you end up killing with this policy forgive you

If they actually shut the government down & fire over a million government workers the economy would be stimulated by all the partying by the rest of us civilians.

Failure to Raise Debt Cap Would Idle 800,000 Workers, Group Says - Businessweek

The study by Jay Powell, a former Treasury undersecretary under President George H.W. Bush, represents a challenge to Senator Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania, Representative Michele Bachmann of Minnesota and other Republicans who dismiss the risks of a government default.

If the USA reneges on its debt obligation that 800,000 will just be the first wave of layoffs.

The private sector will also start fibrilating when, as but one example, banks realize that all that money they think they have (in the form of T-bills and UD bonds) is worthless.

Pretty much every business in the world of finance will find itself no longer solvent.

Additionally, foreign nations and banks that also own part of that $14 Trillion in US debt will also take a hair cut when the USA reneges.

I think its safe to say that the economic engine of the world is going to start running might rough IF the USA fails to deal with this issue.

Forum List

Back