8 years without Ella

Shalhever Pass

Offir Rahum

Helena Rapp

Yehonatan Palmer

Shlomo Nativ

5 Keddoshim murdered by Palestinian "freedom fighters", 5 who come up to mind, being killed without ANY provocation or attack previously. 5 children out of many taken from us. And for what?

do you really want to do body counts?

do you REALLY want to do body counts?

maybe jewish settlers and other jewish malcontents should get over the idea that hiding behind their children and using them as human shields is not a protection for their land theft.

I wasn't talking to you, now, WAS I?

Tell you the truth, I feel more comfortable talking to him, than to you, even with him being Palestinian. At least he doesn't bring the "goyim" crap every 2 posts!

And I wans't saying BODY COUNTS, if you wanna start that, be my guest,, he was saying that all Palestinian attacks began with Israel's assault, I was pointing out at least 5 events which came up to mind on the spot, of Israeli kids being killed with NO previous provocation.

Get that?!

that's mighty white of ya there, lipush.

ya know, ol' hitler wanted to work his magic away from the prying eyes of the world too, lipush.

Last edited:
Please explain.

Many of Israeli doctors have been sent to countries like Indonesia, Haiti, Thailand, TURKEY, to help nature disasters.

Even enemy lands in which Jews are many times at stake.

And unlike what they tell you, it is NOT to pull out their organs or spread illness. It was simply to help.

All of the Israelis can remember Turkey's hypocrisy. We sent our best soldiers and unites to basically pull them out of pitholes, crashing buildings, water, fire, in the time of the earthquake, we were one of the FIRST to arrive and help. And what did we get in return?!? a TV show showing IDF butchering Muslim kids and drinking their blood!

And? Israel has hypocrisy too. All world powers have hypocrisy and they all also have humanitarian groups, humanitarian groups are all mostly international groups with lots of nationalities. That doesn't mean jews do more work than almost every other nation. That's absurd. Everyone should help each other during disasters. That doesn't erase the other side of it. The war of it.

And besides, how much of that aid is Israel's concern for other people, and how much is just Israel's "Brand Israel" propaganda campaign?

Gaza had an aid package to Haiti but Israel would not allow them to send it. If Israel had a real concern, they would have allowed that shipment to be sent.

Many of Israeli doctors have been sent to countries like Indonesia, Haiti, Thailand, TURKEY, to help nature disasters.

Even enemy lands in which Jews are many times at stake.

And unlike what they tell you, it is NOT to pull out their organs or spread illness. It was simply to help.

All of the Israelis can remember Turkey's hypocrisy. We sent our best soldiers and unites to basically pull them out of pitholes, crashing buildings, water, fire, in the time of the earthquake, we were one of the FIRST to arrive and help. And what did we get in return?!? a TV show showing IDF butchering Muslim kids and drinking their blood!

And? Israel has hypocrisy too. All world powers have hypocrisy and they all also have humanitarian groups, humanitarian groups are all mostly international groups with lots of nationalities. That doesn't mean jews do more work than almost every other nation. That's absurd. Everyone should help each other during disasters. That doesn't erase the other side of it. The war of it.

And besides, how much of that aid is Israel's concern for other people, and how much is just Israel's "Brand Israel" propaganda campaign?

Gaza had an aid package to Haiti but Israel would not allow them to send it. If Israel had a real concern, they would have allowed that shipment to be sent.

Link?

maybe jewish settlers and other jewish malcontents should get over the idea that hiding behind their children and using them as human shields is not a protection for their land theft.

Tell you the truth, I feel more comfortable talking to him, than to you, even with him being Palestinian. At least he doesn't bring the "goyim" crap every 2 posts!

And I wans't saying BODY COUNTS, if you wanna start that, be my guest,, he was saying that all Palestinian attacks began with Israel's assault, I was pointing out at least 5 events which came up to mind on the spot, of Israeli kids being killed with NO previous provocation.

Get that?!

that's mighty white of ya there, lipush.

ya know, ol' hitler wanted to work his magic away from the prying eyes of the world too, lipush.

Speak English. I don't read minds, what the hell do you mean there?

Link?

Gaza collects Haiti aid, says it was similarly shaken by Israel - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

But wait, Gaza wished to help Haiti? Thought they have no medicine or food. How can they "afford" helping anyone?

Wasn't it all "We're starved"? boo hoo?

Your argument is stupid, you must not understand what humanitarian conditions are, it's not about putting one cracker in your mouth.

Lipushs own link:

An Islamic Jihad spokesman Abu Ahmed told Ynet the blame for the attack lay with Israel for its operations in Gaza. "The responsibility lies with those who killed 130 Palestinians in Gaza, most of them
children," he said. "We welcome this heroic act and strengthen the hands of those who carried it out. This is only the first of many responses the Palestinian people are planning."

Maybe if you weren't killing hundreds of Palestinians those attacks wouldn't happen? Why do you take everything out of context? Why don't you admit Israel was viciously killing dozens of Palestinains? What did you think they would do? They want justice. They celebrate justice.

"Maybe if you weren't killing hundreds of Palestinians those attacks wouldn't happen?"

They would have. Because Hamas' target is not finish the occupation. they said before that even if we leave they will haunt us down.

As it is written in Hamas' charter, like in the hadith - "Until you fight the Jews and kill them, and they hide behind stones and trees, and the stones and trees will call "Ya Muslim! Ya Abduallah! Had'a yahudi wa'arai! w'Ta'ala faqtul".

Jews spending the day in Gaza.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2eLFtfeowY]Codepink built a playground at beach camp in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

In fact they have been to Gaza several times and Hamas keeps missing their chance to kill Jews.

Your argument is stupid, you must not understand what humanitarian conditions are, it's not about putting one cracker in your mouth.

My orguement is quite reasonable. They say they have nothing to eat. people who have no food nor medicine cannot really afford helping other state. Will be busy keeping what they have inside.

Unless the situation is different.

Lipushs own link:

An Islamic Jihad spokesman Abu Ahmed told Ynet the blame for the attack lay with Israel for its operations in Gaza. "The responsibility lies with those who killed 130 Palestinians in Gaza, most of them
children," he said. "We welcome this heroic act and strengthen the hands of those who carried it out. This is only the first of many responses the Palestinian people are planning."

Maybe if you weren't killing hundreds of Palestinians those attacks wouldn't happen? Why do you take everything out of context? Why don't you admit Israel was viciously killing dozens of Palestinains? What did you think they would do? They want justice. They celebrate justice.

"Maybe if you weren't killing hundreds of Palestinians those attacks wouldn't happen?"

They would have. Because Hamas' target is not finish the occupation. they said before that even if we leave they will haunt us down.

As it is written in Hamas' charter, like in the hadith - "Until you fight the Jews and kill them, and they hide behind stones and trees, and the stones and trees will call "Ya Muslim! Ya Abduallah! Had'a yahudi wa'arai! w'Ta'ala faqtul".

Jews spending the day in Gaza.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2eLFtfeowY]Codepink built a playground at beach camp in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

In fact they have been to Gaza several times and Hamas keeps missing their chance to kill Jews.

Jewish kids in Gaza?

Yeah, right.

THAT Makes sense.

NOT.:doubt:

Shalhever Pass

Offir Rahum

Helena Rapp

Yehonatan Palmer

Shlomo Nativ

5 Keddoshim murdered by Palestinian "freedom fighters", 5 who come up to mind, being killed without ANY provocation or attack previously. 5 children out of many taken from us. And for what?

Get that?!

Every day of Occupation is filled with billions of human rights abuses and provocations! You cannot say there are no provocations as long as there is Occupation! There is even still an Occupation of Lebanon, Sheeba Farms!

And those war criminal settlers are the ones most responsible for their children's deaths. They should be criminally tried for putting their children's lives in danger the way they are doing as they steal and squat on the lands of others or have their children taken and raised by parents who really care about the safety of their children.

"Billions of human rights abuses and provocations"?

Now I would LOVE to see you prove that!

Again, like you do best, you just throw things out of your mouth hoping to score! Arn't you TIRED of it?

Get that?!

Every day of Occupation is filled with billions of human rights abuses and provocations! You cannot say there are no provocations as long as there is Occupation! There is even still an Occupation of Lebanon, Sheeba Farms!

And those war criminal settlers are the ones most responsible for their children's deaths. They should be criminally tried for putting their children's lives in danger the way they are doing as they steal and squat on the lands of others or have their children taken and raised by parents who really care about the safety of their children.

The settlers are living in their towns like the people of Washington living in the capital. There is NO difference between them and THEM. No settlers EVER put their children on porpusely dangerous situations. They LOVE their children and give them the BEST education and BEST values. Most settlers are loving, giving, and very kind human beings. You wish to paint them as wicked so you don't feel bad about being a hater.

"Billions of human rights abuses and provocations"?

Now I would LOVE to see you prove that!

Again, like you do best, you just throw things out of your mouth hoping to score! Arn't you TIRED of it?
Billions, trillions, eh what's the diff.? Once you're as fucking crazy as Sherri, who cares?

Gallop Poll, realize the population is huge. And, you Jews don't buy it. We could care less what jews think. They only care about themselves.

Jews help worldwide community more than mosts of world's nations.

But how easy it's of you to ignore that fact.

you are funny. for all the benevolence and altruism of the jewish state, they sure seem to be one of the, if not the, most hated countries and people in the world.

ya know, that might change if y'all would stop committing acts of genocide, war crimes and ceased the endless slaughter of palestinian and lebanese children.

people are waking up to your people's barbarity and abject amorality. get used to it.
Hah? Nah...I say you just want everybody else to hate Jews as much as you do, you Nazi cocksucker.

Forum List

Back