8 years without Ella

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
The family of Ella Abuksis marks 8 years without their daughter, Ella.

On Saturday, January 15th 2005, Ella Abuksis, 17, came back from her activity in "Bnei Akiva" youth movement, along with her young sibling, Tamir Ya'acov, 10. When code red alarm sounded, she embraced her brother, protecting him.

The rocket fell near the two children, Badly wounding Ella, Tamir Yaakov was also wounded.

Ella was transferred to a hospital where she died after a week.

113148.jpg

Ella Abukasis, 17, laid to rest (Teenage girl killed by Palestinian terror)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyra1CWvw-U]HADEEL by Rafeef Ziadah - YouTube[/ame]

The family of Ella Abuksis marks 8 years without their daughter, Ella.

On Saturday, January 15th 2005, Ella Abuksis, 17, came back from her activity in "Bnei Akiva" youth movement, along with her young sibling, Tamir Ya'acov, 10. When code red alarm sounded, she embraced her brother, protecting him.

The rocket fell near the two children, Badly wounding Ella, Tamir Yaakov was also wounded.

Ella was transferred to a hospital where she died after a week.

113148.jpg

Ella Abukasis, 17, laid to rest (Teenage girl killed by Palestinian terror)

very sad.

but you know the terrorist supporters like dead jews.

The Occupation is the cause of her death, Zionists should end the unlawful Occupation and stop causing more deaths like Ellas!

If it makes you feel any better Lipush.

The IDF murdered dozens of Palestinians in revenge for her death......... :cool:

Unlike you, civilian death on the other side of the border doesn't give me a happy.

Anyone taking a Joy over those, or over a 17 getting killed when protecting her baby brother, is mentally SICK.

If it makes you feel any better Lipush.

The IDF murdered dozens of Palestinians in revenge for her death......... :cool:

Sunni farts out a baseless lie in honor of allah/isa-----and both sherri and tinnie
intone AMEEEEEEN.

ella died as a result of a RANDOM, UNPROVOKED poison nail baby brain smashing
missile-----tossed upon Sderot ----which is a low to middle class blue collar type
village that has no military bases and has never been used as such. Poison
nail Kassams have ABSOLUTELY NO MILITARY VALUE_----their only use for that which
sunni and sherri and tinnie support-----the random killing of children in residential
places as an act of piety in honor of ALLAH and ISA ---and in emulation of
KANZEER MUHUMMAD IBN ABDULLAH----who was never provoked into battle----
but so enjoyed seeing the heads of dead children in the gutter----that he used his
ass licker SAHABAS as HUMAN POISON NAIL BOMBS ---they both nailed
the girls (and boys) and then either enslaved them or beheaded them---
a history that excites ---- sherri, tinnie and sunni

sunni ----in honor of JUMAH claimed that dozens of palestinian children were killed in "revenge" If that were so---- ass licker sunni would have no problem citing utterly unprovoked entirely rendom bombings of residential area during absolute calm with
intent to simply kill a few random arab children go for it SUNNI ----help him out
sherri and tinnie -----support cold blooded murder----the kind with which you show your devotion to allah/isa. Both of them ---- or the one entity which is them----will bless
you.........

Last edited:
The Occupation is the cause of her death, Zionists should end the unlawful Occupation and stop causing more deaths like Ellas!

Hamas is the cause of her death. Not anyone else.
I guess the concept of "cause and effect" is lost on you........ :cool:

No, It's jus that both you and Mr. Tinmore get it completely wrong.

Palestinian deaths is Israel's fault.

ISRAELI deaths is Israel's fault.

You know, if I didn't know better, I would have thought that those behind the border are ISRAELIS we are in conflict with.

Since obviously YOU, Mr Tinmore and Sherri believe the Palestinians are never resposible with ANYTHING coming out of THEIR SIDE OF THE BORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims are easily provoked----in their mere 1400 years of existence
they have been "provoked" into murdering in excess of 200 million
people in DEFENSE OF ISLAAAAAAM -----
which I believe is only a bit less than the entire population of the USA

You know, if I didn't know better, I would have thought that those behind the border are ISRAELIS we are in conflict with.

Since obviously YOU, Mr Tinmore and Sherri believe the Palestinians are never resposible with ANYTHING coming out of THEIR SIDE OF THE BORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, it was the Zionists who went to Palestine and started all this.

They believe the Jews shouldn't be there, so everything that happens is the fault of the Jews

Remember, it was the Zionists who went to Palestine and started all this.

Remember zionists were in palestine long before thd dogs of arabia
invaded in fact long before the dogs of arabia were muslims.
In fact long before the romans started calling the area that included
Judea and Israel and Samaria and Gaza and what ever else such
as parts of Syria and Jordan and Lebanon ---"PALESTINA"

Remember the word "PALESTINE" is so foreign to the tongue
of "arabs" that they cannot pronounce it ------

BALESTINE

the arabs with the most difficulty seem to be the BALESTINIANS
themselves and the egyptians When Egyptians say
BALESTINE----they seem to grimace and sneeze out when
expressing the word as if it irritates and disgusts them. It
fascinated me that arabic speaking jews---as far as I have
observed---have no problem with "P" but arabic speaking
muslims do prevalently. anyone wish to comment? One
of the desciples of Jesus got renamed PETER ------
I truly believe that Jesus was able to say PETER ----and did
not say "BETER" Lets ask Sherri.

They believe the Jews shouldn't be there, so everything that happens is the fault of the Jews

Not true. I have always said that the native Jews have every right to live in their homeland.

Forum List

Back