8 years without Ella

The Hypocrisy, Seal!

There is no problem bringing the same kind of atricles of Palestinian deaths, but when a "Zionist" does it, is to serve propaganda!?

There is no greatest propagandonist than the Anti-Zionist!

oh, dry up your crocodile tears and quit whining "hypocrisy". the jewess bitch died eight frigging years ago. she shouldn't have even been there.

why on god's fooking earth should i give even the teeniest little shite about some jew about ready to go into the IDF and who shouldn't have even been there when jews celebrate and cheer and justify palestinian children being killed by WP rounds and lebanese children still being killed by unexploded cluster bombs.

your jew tear is just a drop in the flood of palestinian tears of grief...a sorrow that is drowned out by all the laughter and excuses jews give for their slaughter of innocents.

reap what you friggin' sow, lipush. reap the friggin' whirlwind.

You're the only hater bitch, seal. You're venom and hatred are beyond what any person holds within.

what part of "reap what you friggin' sow" do you fail to understand.

Lipushs own link:

An Islamic Jihad spokesman Abu Ahmed told Ynet the blame for the attack lay with Israel for its operations in Gaza. "The responsibility lies with those who killed 130 Palestinians in Gaza, most of them
children," he said. "We welcome this heroic act and strengthen the hands of those who carried it out. This is only the first of many responses the Palestinian people are planning."

Maybe if you weren't killing hundreds of Palestinians those attacks wouldn't happen? Why do you take everything out of context? Why don't you admit Israel was viciously killing dozens of Palestinains? What did you think they would do? They want justice. They celebrate justice.

"Maybe if you weren't killing hundreds of Palestinians those attacks wouldn't happen?"

They would have. Because Hamas' target is not finish the occupation. they said before that even if we leave they will haunt us down.

As it is written in Hamas' charter, like in the hadith - "Until you fight the Jews and kill them, and they hide behind stones and trees, and the stones and trees will call "Ya Muslim! Ya Abduallah! Had'a yahudi wa'arai! w'Ta'ala faqtul".

That's not in Hamas's charter and that was a horrible excuse, forget theory and look at reality, Palestinians only attack when Israel is attacking their people.

Shalhever Pass

Offir Rahum

Helena Rapp

Yehonatan Palmer

Shlomo Nativ

5 Keddoshim murdered by Palestinian "freedom fighters", 5 who come up to mind, being killed without ANY provocation or attack previously. 5 children out of many taken from us. And for what?

oh, dry up your crocodile tears and quit whining "hypocrisy". the jewess bitch died eight frigging years ago. she shouldn't have even been there.

why on god's fooking earth should i give even the teeniest little shite about some jew about ready to go into the IDF and who shouldn't have even been there when jews celebrate and cheer and justify palestinian children being killed by WP rounds and lebanese children still being killed by unexploded cluster bombs.

your jew tear is just a drop in the flood of palestinian tears of grief...a sorrow that is drowned out by all the laughter and excuses jews give for their slaughter of innocents.

reap what you friggin' sow, lipush. reap the friggin' whirlwind.

You're the only hater bitch, seal. You're venom and hatred are beyond what any person holds within.

what part of "reap what you friggin' sow" do you fail to understand.

The Palestinians need to recognize Israel's right to exist, and you need to stop being a hater.

"Maybe if you weren't killing hundreds of Palestinians those attacks wouldn't happen?"

They would have. Because Hamas' target is not finish the occupation. they said before that even if we leave they will haunt us down.

As it is written in Hamas' charter, like in the hadith - "Until you fight the Jews and kill them, and they hide behind stones and trees, and the stones and trees will call "Ya Muslim! Ya Abduallah! Had'a yahudi wa'arai! w'Ta'ala faqtul".

That's not in Hamas's charter and that was a horrible excuse, forget theory and look at reality, Palestinians only attack when Israel is attacking their people.

Shalhever Pass

Offir Rahum

Helena Rapp

Yehonatan Palmer

Shlomo Nativ

5 Keddoshim murdered by Palestinian "freedom fighters", 5 who come up to mind, being killed without ANY provocation or attack previously. 5 children out of many taken from us. And for what?

Sure it was without any provocation......:rolleyes:

Only a Muslim neanderthal would make a such a claim that when Palestinian animals point their rockets toward civilian areas, they don't "intend" to target or kill anybody in particular. As long as Jews get killed, of course. That's what really counts. What a fuckin' retard!

let's discuss the accuracy of an air burst of a white phosphorus round before we move on to the accuracy of a yet to be detonated cluster munitiion laying in some field where children play in lebanon.

reap the friggin' whirlwind, motherfucker.
Yeah, let's discuss more lies and diversions to distract from the obvious fact that Palestinian animals intentionally target kids and civilians.

well, we have two pretty sorry fookin' armies on our hands here because the palestinians deliberately targeting kids ain't getting the job done while the israels, who do everything they can to protect the kids, are dropping them like the flies that were swarming around sweet ella's body in the hot negev sun.

let's discuss the accuracy of an air burst of a white phosphorus round before we move on to the accuracy of a yet to be detonated cluster munitiion laying in some field where children play in lebanon.

reap the friggin' whirlwind, motherfucker.
Yeah, let's discuss more lies and diversions to distract from the obvious fact that Palestinian animals intentionally target kids and civilians.

well, we have two pretty sorry fookin' armies on our hands here because the palestinians deliberately targeting kids ain't getting the job done while the israels, who do everything they can to protect the kids, are dropping them like the flies that were swarming around sweet ella's body in the hot negev sun.
Is it the alcohol that creates such vivid hallucinations or do you mix your meds with it as well?

Gallop Poll, realize the population is huge. And, you Jews don't buy it. We could care less what jews think. They only care about themselves.

Jews help worldwide community more than mosts of world's nations.

But how easy it's of you to ignore that fact.

Gallop Poll, realize the population is huge. And, you Jews don't buy it. We could care less what jews think. They only care about themselves.

Please explain.

Many of Israeli doctors have been sent to countries like Indonesia, Haiti, Thailand, TURKEY, to help nature disasters.

Even enemy lands in which Jews are many times at stake.

And unlike what they tell you, it is NOT to pull out their organs or spread illness. It was simply to help.

All of the Israelis can remember Turkey's hypocrisy. We sent our best soldiers and unites to basically pull them out of pitholes, crashing buildings, water, fire, in the time of the earthquake, we were one of the FIRST to arrive and help. And what did we get in return?!? a TV show showing IDF butchering Muslim kids and drinking their blood!

Shalhever Pass

Offir Rahum

Helena Rapp

Yehonatan Palmer

Shlomo Nativ

do you really want to do body counts?

do you REALLY want to do body counts?

maybe jewish settlers and other jewish malcontents should get over the idea that hiding behind their children and using them as human shields is not a protection for their land theft.

According to critics of Islam, Islamic terrorism is linked to the practice of divinely sanctioned warfare against apostates.

Polls taken by Saudi owned Al Arabiya and Gallup suggest moderate support for the September 11 terrorist attacks within the Islamic world, with 36% of Arabs polled by Al Arabiya saying the 9/11 attacks were morally justified, 38% disagreeing and 26% of those polled being unsure.[91] A 2008 study, produced by Gallup, found similar results with 38.6% of Muslims questioned believing the 9/11 attacks were justified.[92] Another poll conducted, in 2005 by the Fafo Foundation in the Palestinian Authority, found that 65% of respondents supported the September 11 attacks.[93]

"Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them). Narrated in Abu Huraira.

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:220, see also Sahih Muslim, 4:1062,Sahih Muslim, 4:1063,Sahih Muslim, 4:1066,Sahih Muslim, 4:1067 and Sahih al-Bukhari, 5:59:512

Furthermore Muhammad said in another Hadith:[46]
The Prophet said, "Who is ready to kill Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf who has really hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do you like me to kill him?" He replied in the affirmative. So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to him (i.e. Ka'b) and said, "This person (i.e. the Prophet) has put us to task and asked us for charity." Ka'b replied, "By Allah, you will get tired of him." Muhammad said to him, "We have followed him, so we dislike to leave him till we see the end of his affair." Muhammad bin Maslama went on talking to him in this way till he got the chance to kill him. Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:270, see also Sahih al-Bukhari, 5:59:369,Sahih Muslim, 19:4436

And another Hadith:[47]
The Prophet passed by me at a place called Al-Abwa or Waddan, and was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." I also heard the Prophet saying, "The institution of Hima is invalid except for Allah and His Apostle. Narrated As-Sab bin Jaththama

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:256, see also Sahih Muslim, 19:4321 Sunan Abu Dawood, 38:4390

Neither do suicide bus bombers

Which haven't existed for almost a decade now......:cool:....but you already knew that.

Thanks to the fence..One got through...But you already knew that

21 wounded in terror attack on Tel Aviv busBombing is the first of its kind in Israel’s cultural capital in more than six years

By Gabe Fisher November 21, 2012

21 wounded in terror attack on Tel Aviv bus | The Times of Israel

And that proves a point. Hamas and others already has people in Israel.

The wall that Israel always lies about doesn't do shit.

Shalhever Pass

Offir Rahum

Helena Rapp

Yehonatan Palmer

Shlomo Nativ

do you really want to do body counts?

do you REALLY want to do body counts?

maybe jewish settlers and other jewish malcontents should get over the idea that hiding behind their children and using them as human shields is not a protection for their land theft.

I wasn't talking to you, now, WAS I?

Tell you the truth, I feel more comfortable talking to him, than to you, even with him being Palestinian. At least he doesn't bring the "goyim" crap every 2 posts!

And I wans't saying BODY COUNTS, if you wanna start that, be my guest,, he was saying that all Palestinian attacks began with Israel's assault, I was pointing out at least 5 events which came up to mind on the spot, of Israeli kids being killed with NO previous provocation.

Get that?!

0% agree on religious grounds attacks??

Yes, BIK, tell it to someone who BUYS IT:cool:

you are funny. for all the benevolence and altruism of the jewish state, they sure seem to be one of the, if not the, most hated countries and people in the world.

ya know, that might change if y'all would stop committing acts of genocide, war crimes and ceased the endless slaughter of palestinian and lebanese children.

people are waking up to your people's barbarity and abject amorality. get used to it.

Please explain.

Many of Israeli doctors have been sent to countries like Indonesia, Haiti, Thailand, TURKEY, to help nature disasters.

Even enemy lands in which Jews are many times at stake.

And unlike what they tell you, it is NOT to pull out their organs or spread illness. It was simply to help.

All of the Israelis can remember Turkey's hypocrisy. We sent our best soldiers and unites to basically pull them out of pitholes, crashing buildings, water, fire, in the time of the earthquake, we were one of the FIRST to arrive and help. And what did we get in return?!? a TV show showing IDF butchering Muslim kids and drinking their blood!

And? Israel has hypocrisy too. All world powers have hypocrisy and they all also have humanitarian groups, humanitarian groups are all mostly international groups with lots of nationalities. That doesn't mean jews do more work than almost every other nation. That's absurd. Everyone should help each other during disasters. That doesn't erase the other side of it. The war of it.

Forum List

Back