8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
Several people have already managed to climb up the wall replica, including 8-year-old Lucy Hancock. Hancock didn’t use any ropes or other tools to climb the wall, but wore a belay, a safety device designed to catch a falling climber. An adult climber, Erik Kloeker, was up and over the wall in about 40 seconds.
The bollard-style wall at the border, which could also be described as a fence, consists of long, thin columns, with a flat panel that sticks up out of the top. Trump’s wall at the border will be 18 or 30 feet tall in different areas, and Weber says that he decided to construct the smaller, 18-foot dimension to save money. However, Weber says that since the top panel is the same size regardless of the wall’s height, the experience of climbing the higher wall should not be much more difficult, as climbers would only need to “shimmy” a bit further up the pillars.
That's some funny shit wonder how a fat illegal would get to the top to place that u bolt at the top for the climbing rope?

Bottom line ... if you're against a wall ... you're in favor of open borders.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807
Let’s see diseased illegal aliens try it… LOL

Those people there a climbers. Illegals will go some and fall hopefully injuring themselves in the fall. They should electrify the top. That would be entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're sick, but the people whose rights you stepped on already knew that. One guy got over the fence in 40 seconds.

but the people whose rights you stepped on already knew that

I don't remember reading where everyone on the planet had the right come into America illegally without an impediments.

We didn't elect Hillary so I'm pretty sure that law never got passed.

If it can't stop an 8 year old girl, how much impact could it have? One guy got over it in 40 seconds.

You think a wall would have zero impact?

They’re not making it up the fence. The was was of a climber who does this all the time and he had a hard time. Why don’t you try to climb it and prove us wrong.

Over the fence in 40 seconds doesn't sound like a hard time to me. Trump said it couldn't be climbed. I guess he was full of shit on that one too, right?

I didn't see the plans for the wall ... but, I'm pretty sure it doesn't call for strategically placed hand holds and safety ropes.

Yes, the actual border wall has foot & hand pegs every 3 feet, as well as an extra cross bar a few feet above the top of the wall with pulleys attached like in the picture.

And while it may appear to be steel that would roasts at skin-scalding temperatures in the desert, it's really made out of a cool to the touch polymer material that just looks like metal (think Disney World). For those border-crossers that scale it in the dark when temperature is not an issue, it has light switches and a soft foam pad on the USA side of the wall to cushion the landing.

After all, it would be inhumane to allow people to get injured while attempting to unlawfully scale the 20 foot barrier wall

Last edited:
Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

Those people there a climbers. Illegals will go some and fall hopefully injuring themselves in the fall. They should electrify the top. That would be entertaining.

You're sick, but the people whose rights you stepped on already knew that. One guy got over the fence in 40 seconds.

Yeah a climber who does this all the time Have snipers around and as soon as there head pops over blow it off.

The morons in favor of open borders should have to take an illegal alien into their HOME for let's say at least a few weeks so the illegal could get used to OUR country. I believe with a rule like this, they would probably change their minds in a hurry and demand a wall.

If it can't stop an 8 year old girl, how much impact could it have? One guy got over it in 40 seconds.

They’re not making it up the fence. The was was of a climber who does this all the time and he had a hard time. Why don’t you try to climb it and prove us wrong.

Over the fence in 40 seconds doesn't sound like a hard time to me. Trump said it couldn't be climbed. I guess he was full of shit on that one too, right?

You should know your the queen of bullshit.

Several people have already managed to climb up the wall replica, including 8-year-old Lucy Hancock. Hancock didn’t use any ropes or other tools to climb the wall, but wore a belay, a safety device designed to catch a falling climber. An adult climber, Erik Kloeker, was up and over the wall in about 40 seconds.
The bollard-style wall at the border, which could also be described as a fence, consists of long, thin columns, with a flat panel that sticks up out of the top. Trump’s wall at the border will be 18 or 30 feet tall in different areas, and Weber says that he decided to construct the smaller, 18-foot dimension to save money. However, Weber says that since the top panel is the same size regardless of the wall’s height, the experience of climbing the higher wall should not be much more difficult, as climbers would only need to “shimmy” a bit further up the pillars.
That's some funny shit wonder how a fat illegal would get to the top to place that u bolt at the top for the climbing rope?

Read the article. That wasn't a climbing rope. That was a belay. That's a safety rope in case she fell. They are going to have a race with real mountain climbers to see who gets over it the fastest. So far, 40 seconds is the best time.

I didn't see the plans for the wall ... but, I'm pretty sure it doesn't call for strategically placed hand holds and safety ropes.

Yes, the actual border wall has foot & hand pegs every 3 feet, as well as an extra cross bar a few feet above the top of the wall with pulleys attached like in the picture.

And while it may appear to be steel that would roasts at skin-scalding temperatures in the desert, it's really made out of a cool to the touch polymer material that just looks like metal (think Disney World). For those that scale it in the dark when temperature is not an issue, it has light switches and a soft pad on the US side to cushion the landing.

After all, it would be inhumane to allow people to get injured while attempting to scale the 20 foot barrier wall

You go with that. Hell, you went with the birther thing for years, and that lie was lots dumber than the one you just told.

View attachment 283807

Yeah a climber who does this all the time Have snipers around and as soon as there head pops over blow it off.

You sound like Trump He wanted to do the same thing until someone told him he was an idiot cause that's illegal.

And while it may appear to be steel that would roasts at skin-scalding temperatures in the desert, it's really made out of a cool to the touch polymer material that just looks like metal (think Disney World). For those that scale it in the dark when temperature is not an issue, it has light switches and a soft pad on the US side to cushion the landing.

After all, it would be inhumane to allow people to get injured while attempting to scale the 20 foot barrier wall

You go with that. Hell, you went with the birther thing for years, and that lie was lots dumber than the one you just told.

You have a reference to me saying anything about the "birther" thing? Or are you just talking out of your ass as usual?

The morons in favor of open borders should have to take an illegal alien into their HOME for let's say at least a few weeks so the illegal could get used to OUR country. I believe with a rule like this, they would probably change their minds in a hurry and demand a wall.

This thread is about a kid climbing Trump's dumb wall. Try to keep up.

You should know your the queen of bullshit.

And you are a dirty cop. I win.

This thread is about a kid climbing Trump's dumb wall. Try to keep up.
And it has to do with a wall that would CLOSE the borders that are now WIDE open. My comment pertains to the topic of this thread, you mentally challenged lunatic brainwashed lib.

You have a reference to me saying anything about the "birther" thing? Or are you just talking out of your ass as usual?

Forgive me, but all you RWNJs are the same.

View attachment 283807
^^^
Crude, defamatory, anti-USA disinformation.

AKA fake news.

You saw the picture dumb ass. Crying fake news about everything you don't want to believe is one step beyond putting your fingers in your ears and yelling LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa!!! ---- you big baby.

Forum List

Back