8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
You forgot to include your reliable source and working link. Thank you for adding that detail here.
View attachment 288087

THANK YOU for posting that you are a compulsive LIAR! THANK YOU for making me look so good!

You were too ashamed to post the actual source or link from VOX a site somewhere to the LEFT of the DailyKOS and the Democrat Underground. You're quite a piece of work! Even THEY don't cite 400 bills, not 300, 200, or even 100. They cite FIFTY bills since the first of the year!

From the FAR LEFT source, YOU tried to hide!

Vox%20logo-Th.jpg

Democrats in Congress are getting things done. Trump and Republicans are just ignoring them.
House Democrats are passing bills at a rapid pace, while Trump complains they’re “getting nothing done.”

By Ella Nilsen[email protected] May 24, 2019, 2:30pm EDT
[...]
Trump is objectively wrong; House Democrats haven’t been squandering time. In addition to their investigations, they’ve been passing legislation at a rapid clip. In all, the House has taken up 51 bills, resolutions, and suspensions since January — 49 of which they’ve passed. This includes a slate of bills to attempt to end the longest government shutdown in history, the result of a protracted fight between Trump and Congress over border wall funding.
[...]
Democrats in Congress are getting things done. Trump and Republicans are just ignoring them.

IF President Donald Trump had made such a radical exaggeration, you claim he was LYING and that was a reason for impeachment!

Run along and hide little boy, you're a fool and proven loser.

Yes, I was wrong. I freely admit that, and apologize for my mistake. I posted that number from memory, but when I went to find the proof, I found that number was accurate at one time, but not now.. This isn't my first mistake, and it probably won't be my last, but you can be assured that I will admit when I am wrong.

Bravo! That's a good start! Now you can start apologizing for all of your other lies you have posted.
Wow. You practice tough love, don't you?

I was a teacher too!

Let me an answer that.

1. Do you know why so many hospitals are closing because of uninsured people like Rustic and Bear? There are millions of Americans that don’t have health insurance. When they get sick or have an emergency. Who do you think will pay for them? What do you think going to happen to ER and the hospitals? Illegals do get sick.

2. ICE has been around. Why do you think ICE is awful under Trump?

3. Trumptards will never understand how this works. But I can tell you local LEO do cooperate with federal when it comes to releasing an illegal that committed heinous crimes. With Trump arrogance..... Fuck Trump.

Let me answer that:

1. Hospitals are closing because, in part, the low payment schedule provided by Medicare and Medicaid. As you know, but still deny, is the FACT that over 90% of our population has health insurance.

2. ICE, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. What are they doing that is awful? Their job?

3. In Sanctuary Cities, corrupt by their very nature, do not cooperate with ICE. How does that help America?

1. Wrong answer. Try again.

2. ICE is awful under Trump. They are bunch of yes man. They are not telling the truth because they are scared. Look how many DHS chief had resigned.

3. For you maybe because that is what your fake messiah is telling you.
How does help America? Not all illegals are criminals. I know lots of them.
They are good hardworking people. They are far more decent people than I know here in this site.
Without these people do you honestly believe that our economy is this good 5th largest economy in the world.

Most Mexican eight year old girls are 40-50 lbs overweight and would have trouble climbing a 3 ft ladder.

Last edited:
Say what? Are these not your quotes? You seem to have quite a preoccupation with other people's parts.

..since you value my opinion so highly, I would institute a minimum penis size before a man can own a gun. Girth and length....

Seems more like a something a young man with a small penis would have on his extremely large vehicle.

I think that's called S.P.S.
Small Penis Syndrome

I'm not the one who needs to load up on these phallic symbols every time I leave the house.

You are projecting. Medication and therapy can help you accept your physical limitations.

Well that kind of deflates the big penis peacocking, doesn't it?

OMG I'm so glad you brought this up! My husband emailed me the very best explanation yet for gun nutters -

Open carry in Jokelahoma!

“Ammosexual gun-humpers, suffering from Micropenile Compensation Syndrome.”

Nailed it!

I will fully admit my preoccupation with the size of a gun nutters penis That is not the same things as what consenting adults do with their own pee pee parts.

GOP wants to control what kind of sex people can have and what they can do with their own bodies.

I am pre-occupied with what makes gun nutter so insecure that they need to load up with guns before they can leave their house. My theory is that the gun is compensation for a small peenie.

There is a difference. Try Reading is Fundamental.

Lastly, I am not a man. I have a vagina and it's perfectly fine.

It wouldn't matter what methods, or what attempts were made to decrease illegal immigration, the left would be against it.

How do you explain Democratic calls to increase security at normal border crossings? That is where most illegals come across anyway.

1. How do you explain your party's candidates wanting to give free healthcare to illegals ?
2. How do you explain so many in your party that wants dismantle ICE ?
3. How do you explain why it's always Dimocrats that propose and support sanctuary cities ?

Let me an answer that.

1. Do you know why so many hospitals are closing because of uninsured people like Rustic and Bear? There are millions of Americans that don’t have health insurance. When they get sick or have an emergency. Who do you think will pay for them? What do you think going to happen to ER and the hospitals? Illegals do get sick.

3. Trumptards will never understand how this works. But I can tell you local LEO do cooperate with federal when it comes to releasing an illegal that committed heinous crimes. With Trump arrogance..... Fuck Trump.

Yeah illegals get sick, but American taxpayers are not obligated (for now) to pay for their healthcare. Hospitals have no choice but to treat anyone who shows up at their emergency rooms, and of course we end up paying the bill in increased costs. If we would keep as many as possible from coming here in the first place, then we wont have as big a problem. That will never happen as long as Amercan for for Dimocrats.

I don't need a history lesson about ICE, I'm aware of how and why they came about, and they have NOT been awful under Trump. Our immigration laws need to be enforced, unfortunately your side actively works to protect anyone who sneaks into our country, and you fight ICE every step of the way.

THANK YOU for posting that you are a compulsive LIAR! THANK YOU for making me look so good!

You were too ashamed to post the actual source or link from VOX a site somewhere to the LEFT of the DailyKOS and the Democrat Underground. You're quite a piece of work! Even THEY don't cite 400 bills, not 300, 200, or even 100. They cite FIFTY bills since the first of the year!

Vox%20logo-Th.jpg

House Democrats are passing bills at a rapid pace, while Trump complains they’re “getting nothing done.”

[...]
Trump is objectively wrong; House Democrats haven’t been squandering time. In addition to their investigations, they’ve been passing legislation at a rapid clip. In all, the House has taken up 51 bills, resolutions, and suspensions since January — 49 of which they’ve passed. This includes a slate of bills to attempt to end the longest government shutdown in history, the result of a protracted fight between Trump and Congress over border wall funding.
[...]

IF President Donald Trump had made such a radical exaggeration, you claim he was LYING and that was a reason for impeachment!

Yes, I was wrong. I freely admit that, and apologize for my mistake. I posted that number from memory, but when I went to find the proof, I found that number was accurate at one time, but not now.. This isn't my first mistake, and it probably won't be my last, but you can be assured that I will admit when I am wrong.

Now you claim that your allegation that there are FOUR HUNDRED bills passed by the House and not acted on by the Senate was TRUE at ONE TIME.

Fine, SHOW US. Or are you still lying?

569 House-passed bills await action in the Senate

You're a hoot! Keep up the good work!

From your source, another far-left source, and I quote:

"The House has sent 768 bills to the Senate this Congress, and 569 of them have yet to pass the upper chamber.

The numbers, compiled by Quorum, a Washington, D.C.-based legislative data analytics platform, have frustrated President Trump and House Republicans.

In June of last year, Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said, “If we accomplish our campaign promises, it’ll be the most productive presidency and Congress in our lifetime.”

[...]

Senate GOP sources note the upper chamber faces a different set of obstacles than the House, with the majority of bills requiring a 60-vote threshold to pass. There are 51 Republicans now serving in the Senate.

[...]

Thanks again! You seem bent on helping me confirm how elusive and disingenuous are the Democrats. I don't know why but hey, keep up the good work!

enemy-L.jpg

Turtle boy is sitting on any legislation that he doesn't like. At one time, that was over 500 bills. That's what I said dumb ass. I'll admit my mistake from before, but fuck you if you can't accept the truth.

The house has sent over 400 bills to the Senate, and Turtle Boy is sitting on all of them. I don't see much need in sending any more for now.

You forgot to include your reliable source and working link. Thank you for adding that detail here.
View attachment 288087

Vox%20logo-Th.jpg

[...]
[...]

Bravo! That's a good start! Now you can start apologizing for all of your other lies you have posted.

I don't like it for shit, but I always admit when I am wrong. I have never seen the logic in arguing something I know not to be true.

Turtle boy is sitting on any legislation that he doesn't like. At one time, that was over 500 bills. That's what I said dumb ass. I'll admit my mistake from before, but fuck you if you can't accept the truth.

You didn't make a "mistake" you pulled a figure out of your behind. I took your source, actually READ the source, and found this.

From your source, another far-left source, and I quote:

"The House has sent 768 bills to the Senate this Congress, and 569 of them have yet to pass the upper chamber.

The numbers, compiled by Quorum, a Washington, D.C.-based legislative data analytics platform, have frustrated President Trump and House Republicans.

In June of last year, Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said, “If we accomplish our campaign promises, it’ll be the most productive presidency and Congress in our lifetime.”

[...]

Senate GOP sources note the upper chamber faces a different set of obstacles than the House, with the majority of bills requiring a 60-vote threshold to pass. There are 51 Republicans now serving in the Senate.

[...]

Thanks again! You seem bent on helping me confirm how elusive and disingenuous are the Democrats. I don't know why but hey, keep up the good work!

View attachment 288087

Vox%20logo-Th.jpg

[...]
[...]

I don't like it for shit, but I always admit when I am wrong. I have never seen the logic in arguing something I know not to be true.
Do what I do-change the subject quickly.

Let me an answer that.

Let me answer that:

1. Hospitals are closing because, in part, the low payment schedule provided by Medicare and Medicaid. As you know, but still deny, is the FACT that over 90% of our population has health insurance.

2. ICE, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. What are they doing that is awful? Their job?

3. In Sanctuary Cities, corrupt by their very nature, do not cooperate with ICE. How does that help America?

1. Wrong answer. Try again.

2. ICE is awful under Trump. They are bunch of yes man. They are not telling the truth because they are scared. Look how many DHS chief had resigned.

3. For you maybe because that is what your fake messiah is telling you.
How does help America? Not all illegals are criminals. I know lots of them.
They are good hardworking people. They are far more decent people than I know here in this site.
Without these people do you honestly believe that our economy is this good 5th largest economy in the world.
Interesting accent you have there.

It wouldn't matter what methods, or what attempts were made to decrease illegal immigration, the left would be against it.

How do you explain Democratic calls to increase security at normal border crossings? That is where most illegals come across anyway.

1. How do you explain your party's candidates wanting to give free healthcare to illegals ?
2. How do you explain so many in your party that wants dismantle ICE ?
3. How do you explain why it's always Dimocrats that propose and support sanctuary cities ?

Let me an answer that.

Yeah illegals get sick, but American taxpayers are not obligated (for now) to pay for their healthcare. Hospitals have no choice but to treat anyone who shows up at their emergency rooms, and of course we end up paying the bill in increased costs. If we would keep as many as possible from coming here in the first place, then we wont have as big a problem. That will never happen as long as Amercan for for Dimocrats.

I don't need a history lesson about ICE, I'm aware of how and why they came about, and they have NOT been awful under Trump. Our immigration laws need to be enforced, unfortunately your side actively works to protect anyone who sneaks into our country, and you fight ICE every step of the way.

True. But these people are also paying taxes. How many Americans do you think you think they don’t have health insurance? I know 2 of them here Rustic and bear.

I’m not sure of what you do but let say you an engineer as you see the unemployment is very low. With this booming economy. Who do you think are behinds all these low paying jobs? Face the facts...... these illegals.

ICE. You probably get the involved when a trump got elected. If ICE really wants to do a good job? Arrest the criminals not the hard workers that has not committed any crime. They used to be like that....... till Trump got elected.

Several people have already managed to climb up the wall replica, including 8-year-old Lucy Hancock. Hancock didn’t use any ropes or other tools to climb the wall, but wore a belay, a safety device designed to catch a falling climber. An adult climber, Erik Kloeker, was up and over the wall in about 40 seconds.
The bollard-style wall at the border, which could also be described as a fence, consists of long, thin columns, with a flat panel that sticks up out of the top. Trump’s wall at the border will be 18 or 30 feet tall in different areas, and Weber says that he decided to construct the smaller, 18-foot dimension to save money. However, Weber says that since the top panel is the same size regardless of the wall’s height, the experience of climbing the higher wall should not be much more difficult, as climbers would only need to “shimmy” a bit further up the pillars.

Actually..you are a liar. But I already proved that back when you claimed a communist protester didnt charge the American who knocked him cold in Portland. I did it with a video that time and I'll prove you a liar again with a video.

First of all she did use ropes. You can see her hanging from it and then being pulled up by it. Secondly it isnt an "exact replica". She climbed the supports but was stymied by the guard on top. She could go no farther which is the purpose of the top guard. So, with the rope swinging her, she climbed *around* the replica and was pulled up/climbed the unfinished corner...an option not available on our beautiful new wall.

Your lies are always anti-American lies cheering our enemies. You think nobody notices?

True. But these people are also paying taxes. How many Americans do you think you think they don’t have health insurance? I know 2 of them here Rustic and bear.

I’m not sure of what you do but let say you an engineer as you see the unemployment is very low. With this booming economy. Who do you think are behinds all these low paying jobs? Face the facts...... these illegals.

ICE. You probably get the involved when a trump got elected. If ICE really wants to do a good job? Arrest the criminals not the hard workers that has not committed any crime. They used to be like that....... till Trump got elected.

Just a bit of proofreading would go a long way toward making you appear more intelligent. Your post is unintelligible. Kindly translate it to English so, if someone desired, they could respond.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back