75th Anniversary

Wrong,America the beautiful started the war with japen.stop listening to what our corrupt history classes in our corrupt school system taught us.

What an imbecile you are.
With every post you cement your claim to ignorance.
America WAS NOT EVEN IN WW2 UNTIL AFTER THE PEARL HARBOR ATTACK

"It is better to remain quiet and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth, and remove all doubt"

Too late.
Uh you are obviously unaware of what I said earlier that that bastard FDR provoked japen into bombing peal harbour by cutting off their oil supply’s,FDR got what he wanted by provoking them so he could enter the war so he could sell to the american people a good reason to enter the war.again,unlearn what you have learned from our corrupt school system and go read all the posts of mike Griffith on his thread and stop going by what you ThINK you know.lol

The atomic bomb saved a million lives, including both American and Japanese
That tired old story is banal speculation meant to avoid a difficult moral issue.

There was no moral issue for America. ....

Then you don't understand morality, and you don't understand what America stands for.

I understand both very well. Japan gave us no choice. Japan was the aggressor, not America. There would be a moral issue on our part had we awakened one morning and decided to declare war on Japan and dropped a bomb on them.
We had lost enough young men and women because of the arrogant, aggressive, murdering Japanese.
Their fault, not ours. They asked for it and got it. Their immorality, not ours. If Japan cared about its own people they wouldn't have needed a second bomb to give up their quest to dominate my country. How many more Americans would you have liked to see killed? We voted ~ no more...
Not true, The Irish Ram.

that’s only if you go by what our corrupt school system teaches
In our corrupt history classes,the truth is America the so called beautifull,was the aggressor and murderer,they provoked japen into attacking pearl harbour and Dirty Harry Truman,the mass murderer of japenses women and children,dropped the bomb on them when they made several attempts to surrender that Truman ignored,mike Griffith took everybody to school on thst over on his thread with the help of gipper.

You've been fed a Golden Pot of Raw Horse shit....and you vigorously lapped up every drop
This is what happens when ignorant people are eager to believe propaganda and history books are written especially for them.
You are being fed propaganda and you apparently love the taste of it.

Mike Griffith is an imbecile just like you.
Bs and your full of crap,unlike you,he and myself are open minded and not afraid to look at the facts,you are the imbecile the fact your not open minded to unlearn what you have learned and believe eveything our corrupt school system taught you.comedy gold,

That tired old story is banal speculation meant to avoid a difficult moral issue.

Then you don't understand morality, and you don't understand what America stands for.

I understand both very well. Japan gave us no choice. Japan was the aggressor, not America. There would be a moral issue on our part had we awakened one morning and decided to declare war on Japan and dropped a bomb on them.
We had lost enough young men and women because of the arrogant, aggressive, murdering Japanese.
Their fault, not ours. They asked for it and got it. Their immorality, not ours. If Japan cared about its own people they wouldn't have needed a second bomb to give up their quest to dominate my country. How many more Americans would you have liked to see killed? We voted ~ no more...
Not true, The Irish Ram.

In our corrupt history classes,the truth is America the so called beautifull,was the aggressor and murderer,they provoked japen into attacking pearl harbour and Dirty Harry Truman,the mass murderer of japenses women and children,dropped the bomb on them when they made several attempts to surrender that Truman ignored,mike Griffith took everybody to school on thst over on his thread with the help of gipper.

You've been fed a Golden Pot of Raw Horse shit....and you vigorously lapped up every drop
This is what happens when ignorant people are eager to believe propaganda and history books are written especially for them.

Bs and your full of crap,unlike you,he and myself are open minded and not afraid to look at the facts,you are the imbecile the fact your not open minded to unlearn what you have learned and believe eveything our corrupt school system taught you.comedy gold,

So loud and SO WRONG.

Germany and japan were the military powers at the start of WW2. NOT the USA
What profound ignorance. America had a policy of Isolationism.
You fools have absolutely no clue what you're talking about but you don't care as long as......

"America sucks"
"Orange man Bad"

I'm debating with pure imbeciles who have nothing but hatred and ignorance in their arsenals

Not true, The Irish Ram.

So loud and SO WRONG.

You fools have absolutely no clue what you're talking about but you don't care as long as......

"America sucks"
"Orange man Bad"

I'm debating with pure imbeciles who have nothing but hatred and ignorance in their arsenals
You need to look in the mirror when calling someone an imbecile the fact that only imbeciles are closed minded,too arrogant to admit when they are wrong,and non objective,you have not looked at documented sources as mike Griffith did when he took everyone to school nor have read several hundreds of books on it as he did,you get so angry over the truth you engage in name calling frustrated over hearing the truth you don’t want to hear and do the exact same thing they all did to mike on his thread calling me an American hater and crap like that just for exposing facts about a hero of yours that was a freaking mass murderer of women and children,boy the truth sure hurts.

Just because you won’t look at the evidence does not support your warped view I don’t know what I’m talking about,that’s you making these absurd claims that I hate America and crap like that,I like an America where the government follows the constitution,we have not had one of those since 1913 Einstein and boy your really babbling now,Germany and japen being allies had NOTHING to do with America cutting off oil supply’s to japen Einstein,yeah that would be best,quit while you can before you embarrass yourself further.lol

I have several high ranking people in the military as sources I can list that opposed Truman in nuking them thst are on record stating so which always goes ignored everytime I list them by you revisionists apologists who have only our corrupt textbooks from our corrupt school system to use as your source.lol

There is no moral issue. Japan started a war and lost. End of story.
Wrong,America the beautiful started the war with japen.stop listening to what our corrupt history classes in our corrupt school system taught us.
So using your logic, the US should have kept supplying Japan as it butchered millions of Chinese, right? We were not the warmongering fools killing millions of Chinese, all we did is say our products would no longer be used to further THAT war. Which by the way..... is the right of any one that sells anything, they are free to chose who to sell it to. Or are you claiming we had no right to determine who or what are products were used for?

What an imbecile you are.
With every post you cement your claim to ignorance.
America WAS NOT EVEN IN WW2 UNTIL AFTER THE PEARL HARBOR ATTACK

"It is better to remain quiet and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth, and remove all doubt"

Too late.
Uh you are obviously unaware of what I said earlier that that bastard FDR provoked japen into bombing peal harbour by cutting off their oil supply’s,FDR got what he wanted by provoking them so he could enter the war so he could sell to the american people a good reason to enter the war.again,unlearn what you have learned from our corrupt school system and go read all the posts of mike Griffith on his thread and stop going by what you ThINK you know.lol
So according to you we had no right to determine who we sold our products too? So you OPENLY support the war and the millions killed in China by Japan using OUR metal and OUR oil?

anybody ever read a book called The Bataan Death March? The Japanese were a brutal Force to be recokened with. They were offered a chance to end the war and refused so as you know it took a second bomb to get their submission and you better believe if Japan had those bombs they would have happily dropped them on us!

Of course they would have. Germany was very close but for a raid that destroyed their heavy water supply they might have beat the US.

It's a testament to the failures of freedom and the Bill of Rights that some people here want desperately to blame the US for Hiroshima and Nagasaki
when clearly the US was not even IN the war until after pearl harbor.
So, they idiotically blame the US when it wasn't even in the war until after the Pearl Harbor attack.

Many here claiming to be history "experts" have an extraordinarily biased view of it.
Diversity has brought with it a great number of people who enjoy the freedoms of our Constitution, yet despise it or want to destroy it.
Biased view,oh my the irony,you need to look in the mirror when making that statement,biased view would describe you to the tee being so closed minded and non objective unwilling to unlearn eveything you have learned refusing to look at a different viewpoint other than your own and our corrupt government,refusing to be open minded and read mike griffiths documented research he has done refusing to read his posts on his thread,lol

anybody ever read a book called The Bataan Death March? The Japanese were a brutal Force to be recokened with. They were offered a chance to end the war and refused so as you know it took a second bomb to get their submission and you better believe if Japan had those bombs they would have happily dropped them on us!

Of course they would have. Germany was very close but for a raid that destroyed their heavy water supply they might have beat the US.

It's a testament to the failures of freedom and the Bill of Rights that some people here want desperately to blame the US for Hiroshima and Nagasaki
when clearly the US was not even IN the war until after pearl harbor.
So, they idiotically blame the US when it wasn't even in the war until after the Pearl Harbor attack.

Many here claiming to be history "experts" have an extraordinarily biased view of it.
Diversity has brought with it a great number of people who enjoy the freedoms of our Constitution, yet despise it or want to destroy it.
Biased view,oh my the irony,you need to look in the mirror when making that statement,biased view would describe you to the tee being so closed minded and non objective unwilling to unlearn eveything you have learned refusing to look at a different viewpoint other than your own and our corrupt government,refusing to be open minded and read mike griffiths documented research he has done refusing to read his posts on his thread,lol
Answer the question, does a Country have a free right to determine who to sell to or not? Should a country opposed to the murder of millions of Chinese be FORCED to sell oil and metal to the Country killing them?

Not true, The Irish Ram.

So loud and SO WRONG.

"America sucks"
"Orange man Bad"

You need to look in the mirror when calling someone an imbecile the fact that only imbeciles are closed minded,too arrogant to admit when they are wrong,and non objective,you have not looked at documented sources as mike Griffith did when he took everyone to school nor have read several hundreds of books on it as he did,you get so angry over the truth you engage in name calling frustrated over hearing the truth you don’t want to hear and do the exact same thing they all did to mike on his thread calling me an American hater and crap like that just for exposing facts about a hero of yours that was a freaking mass murderer of women and children,boy the truth sure hurts.

Just because you won’t look at the evidence does not support your warped view I don’t know what I’m talking about,that’s you making these absurd claims that I hate America and crap like that,I like an America where the government follows the constitution,we have not had one of those since 1913 Einstein and boy your really babbling now,Germany and japen being allies had NOTHING to do with America cutting off oil supply’s to japen Einstein,yeah that would be best,quit while you can before you embarrass yourself further.lol

I have several high ranking people in the military as sources I can list that opposed Truman in nuking them thst are on record stating so which always goes ignored everytime I list them by you revisionists apologists who have only our corrupt textbooks from our corrupt school system to use as your source.lol

You keep saying the US cut off Japan's oil supply.
Do you think that might have been done because the Axis powers were threatening Europe?
Do you realize your argument is about as ignorant as saying that the US should supply China with Aircraft carriers and F35 fighter jets?

It is so obvious to anyone who knows the dynamics of WWI and WW2 (who is not utterly biased) that America was trying
to keep out of WW2. Like I said, the US had a policy of ISOLATIONISM. Look up the meaning.

Whatever measures the US took against Japan was to hamper Japan and Germany's success.

What you are saying in essence is that you believe Hitler and Japan's success in WW2 would;d have been a better outcome.
Further proof you are completely ignorant to the horrors of Nazi Germany. Are you one of those Holocaust deniers also?

Mike Griffith would make an excellent CNN Journalist. They fabricate everything.

Not true, The Irish Ram.

So loud and SO WRONG.

"America sucks"
"Orange man Bad"

Do you think that might have been done because the Axis powers were threatening Europe?
Do you realize your argument is about as ignorant as saying that the US should supply China with Aircraft carriers and F35 fighter jets?

It is so obvious to anyone who knows the dynamics of WWI and WW2 (who is not utterly biased) that America was trying
to keep out of WW2. Like I said, the US had a policy of ISOLATIONISM. Look up the meaning.

Whatever measures the US took against Japan was to hamper Japan and Germany's success.

What you are saying in essence is that you believe Hitler and Japan's success in WW2 would;d have been a better outcome.
Further proof you are completely ignorant to the horrors of Nazi Germany. Are you one of those Holocaust deniers also?
He can not and will not answer how it was ok for Japan to attack us for not selling to them when they used what we sold them to butcher the Chinese. The USA repeatedly told Japan to stop the war in China or we would stop selling to them. I guess this boob thinks murdring Chinese by the millions is something we should have had no problem with.

So using your logic, the US should have kept supplying Japan as it butchered millions of Chinese, right? We were not the warmongering fools killing millions of Chinese, all we did is say our products would no longer be used to further THAT war. Which by the way..... is the right of any one that sells anything, they are free to chose who to sell it to. Or are you claiming we had no right to determine who or what are products were used for?
Boy you sure like talking to yourself with all your babble,you have Alzheimer’s disease the fact you forgot I told you a week ago or so I stopped reading your babble and outright lies YEARS ago when I came here.better look into that memory problem you have dude,you want someone to read your bs propaganda babble,go talk to unkotore,HE loves to feed trolls.lol

Mike Griffith took you to school on his thread,you ignored his posts,end of story,again,have fun talking to yourself,that is unless maybe unkotore decides to feed you.lol
So you DENY Japan was killing Chinese now........ And you call us delusional.

Revisionists on the Left are actively re-writing history and serving those revised books to young people.
This is documented and has been going on for a long time.

So many young people today have been fed propaganda for so long that the only history they know is the distorted propaganda
they have been fed by Marxists.

Just as they are tearing down statutes of Americas Founders, they are re-writing school books and teaching children alternative history.
One that always paints America as evil.
They have done a superb job in turning Americas youth and weak minded against America itself.

Not true, The Irish Ram.

So loud and SO WRONG.

"America sucks"
"Orange man Bad"

you keep embarrassing yourself even more so,japen would have had no success had dirty Harry Truman Not dropped the bomb on them murdering millions of women and children ignoring how they tried to surrender but that mass murderer ignored them,a fact you keep evading,the only biased one is you the fact that is bullshit that FDR was trying to keep us out of WWII, that’s grasping at straws that they cut off their oil supply because the axis powers were threatening Europe the FACT that murderer FDR wanted to enter the war and had to use the excuse of selling it to the people by deliberately letting them bomb japen the fucking traiter,oh and there are many high ranking military people that came out that are on record about FDRs treason,

I am not going to keep repeating the source over and over again just to watch you ignore it,mike took everyone to school,your so biased and closed minded though that your clearly not going to read it though so I refuse to go any further with someone so closed minded that they won’t even look at the evidence of thst I have referred to them too many times to remember.its tiresome repeating it over and over just to watch you ignore it sense it does not support your warped opinions and then i git to listen to a bunch of crap and bs from you thst I am anti American for talking about two presidents who should also have been tried for war crimes against humanity at Nuremberg.

Only an idiot would ignore the documented historical facts that MANY high ranking credible military people like MacArthur and several others like him are on record in the historical archives saying that they opposed bombing japen,that it was unnecessary.

I,ll listen to them over some freaking corrupt politician like FDR and Dirty Harry Truman,only an idiot would NOT.Lol

Politicians are evil mass murderers and liars,I cannot believe I even have to explain any of that to you.lol

I

Last edited:
Boy you sure like talking to yourself with all your babble,you have Alzheimer’s disease the fact you forgot I told you a week ago or so I stopped reading your babble and outright lies YEARS ago when I came here.better look into that memory problem you have dude,you want someone to read your bs propaganda babble,go talk to unkotore,HE loves to feed trolls.lol

Mike Griffith took you to school on his thread,you ignored his posts,end of story,again,have fun talking to yourself,that is unless maybe unkotore decides to feed you.lol
Reread previous post,it still stands troll

Last edited:

Not true, The Irish Ram.

So loud and SO WRONG.

"America sucks"
"Orange man Bad"

you keep embarrassing yourself even more so,japen would have had no success had dirty Harry Truman Not dropped the bomb on them murdering millions of women and children ignoring how they tried to surrender but that mass murderer ignored them,a fact you keep evading,the only biased one is you the fact that is bullshit that FDR was trying to keep us out of WWII, that’s grasping at straws that they cut off their oil supply because the axis powers were threatening Europe the FACT that murderer FDR wanted to enter the war and had to use the excuse of selling it to the people by deliberately letting them bomb japen the fucking traiter,oh and there are many high ranking military people that came out that are on record about FDRs treason,

I am not going to keep repeating the source over and over again just to watch you ignore it,mike took everyone to school,your so biased and closed minded though that your clearly not going to read it though so I refuse to go any further with someone so closed minded that they won’t even look at the evidence of thst I have referred to them too many times to remember.its tiresome repeating it over and over just to watch you ignore it sense it does not support your warped opinions and then i git to listen to a bunch of crap and bs from you thst I am anti American for talking about two presidents who should also have been tried for war crimes against humanity at Nuremberg.

I

With such a deep hatred for America, it begs the question....why do you stay ?

And why would I want to read your obviously biased information when I know it's biased and inaccurate?

You have refused to address the question several times ......
Do you think Japan or Germany would have used the atomic bomb if they beat America to it?
Further, Germany was very close to creating an atomic bomb. Do you think Germany would have used it against America?

Because you have been taught only America was interested in atomic weapons.....look up "Operation Gunnerside"
If you read this, and honestly answer the questions above, ANY "reasonable" person would begin to have doubts about what you say.

Last edited:

Reread previous post,it still stands troll
Reread what YOU have just claimed the US had no right to stop selling to Japan and that that justified Japan attacking us.

Not true, The Irish Ram.

So loud and SO WRONG.

"America sucks"
"Orange man Bad"

I

And why would I want to read your obviously biased information when I know it's biased and inaccurate?

Do you think Japan or Germany would have used the atomic bomb if they beat America to it?
Further, Germany was very close to creating an atomic bomb. Do you think Germany would have used it against America?

Because you have been taught only America was interested in atomic weapons.....look up "Operation Gunnerside"
If you read this, and honestly answer the questions above, ANY "reasonable" person would begin to have doubts about what you say.

That’s it,I’m tired of your bullshit,you keep making false accusations saying I’m anti American just because I tell facts of the atrocities of a hero of yours you don’t want to hear,that’s just completely asinine and stupid beyond words to falsely accuse someone of being anti American just for telling facts about our history our corrupt school system left out and did not tell us especially when I corrected that bullshit of yours that I love America I just hate our government because it’s so fucking corrupt,the fact both parties are corrupt and has been that way sense 1913.you are too dense to see that of course obviously that the constitution of the United States has been burned for DECADES now,you obviously are so freaking dense you don’t even see that or that our country is not what our forefathers faught for,that the government does not serve the people as they are suppose to as stated in the constitution,that we serve THEM.

Truman and FDR did not give a shit about the constitution.most importantly if anybody is anti American it is YOU the fact that you believe two fucking traiter presidents Over patriotic high ranking military officers like mcarthur and others who viciously opposed the actions of that bastard Truman, trolls like you in my experience when these facts are pointed out then start getting desperate and make up lies these military officers like them never said that and it’s not on record and shit like that,they did that on mike griffiths thread after he owned their sorry asses but they were a bunch of babies to immature to admit that he checkmated them never addressing his evidence he gave so you’ll do the same no doubt.

Again I gave you the thread with the resources and told you to read all his posts but as we both know,you are too arrogant,closed minded,and biased to unlearn what you have learned so you clearly can’t be reasoned with so I’m done with you,

Just as I got done with that other troll YEARS ago,the one that has reading comprehension problems and can’t understand that
So he feels the need to talk to himself.lol

Last edited:

Not true, The Irish Ram.

So loud and SO WRONG.

"America sucks"
"Orange man Bad"

I

That’s it,I’m tired of your bullshit,you keep making false accusations saying I’m anti American just because I tell facts of the atrocities of a hero of yours you don’t want to hear,that’s just completely asinine and stupid beyond words to falsely accuse someone of being anti American just for telling facts about our history our corrupt school system left out and did not tell us especially when I corrected that bullshit of yours that I love America I just hate our government because it’s so fucking corrupt,the fact both parties are corrupt and has been that way sense 1913.you are too dense to see that of course obviously that the constitution of the United States has been burned for DECADES now,you obviously are so freaking dense you don’t even see that or that our country is not what our forefathers faught for,that the government does not serve the people as they are suppose to as stated in the constitution,that we serve THEM.

Truman and FDR did not give a shit about the constitution.most importantly if anybody is anti American it is YOU the fact that you believe two fucking traiter presidents Over patriotic high ranking military officers like mcarthur and others who viciously opposed the actions of that bastard Truman, trolls like you in my experience when these facts are pointed out then start getting desperate and make up lies these military officers like them never said that and it’s not on record and shit like that,they did that on mike griffiths thread after he owned their sorry asses but they were a bunch of babies to immature to admit that he checkmated them never addressing his evidence he gave so you’ll do the same no doubt.

Again I gave you the thread with the resources and told you to read all his posts but as we both know,you are too arrogant,closed minded,and biased to unlearn what you have learned so you clearly can’t be reasoned with so I’m done with you,

Just as I got done with that other troll who had reading comprehension problems who talks to himself all the time,

I'll take that as your surrender......
You were cornered with these questions and it blew your line of propaganda.

These questions forced you to admit that America was not the only one advancing or planning to use atomic weapons.
You could not answer this honestly without admitting America simply beat others to it....but was not alone in plans to use it.
Thanks for playing.

Obviously the governments version of events what they want you to hear.lol for every book like that listed,mike Griffith listed DOZENS of others that is not true.

so-what-pic-S.jpg

Forum List

Back