WHICH nationality and which "country " represented The Man Who Personally Executed Over 7000 People in 28 Days, One at a Time?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
question : WHICH nationality and which "country " represented The Man Who Personally Executed Over 7000 People in 28 Days, One at a Time?

If he stayed awake for 28 days he would have had to kill 10 people per hour!

question : WHICH nationality and which "country " represented The Man Who Personally Executed Over 7000 People in 28 Days, One at a Time?
Per Wikipedia:

Vasily Mikhailovich Blokhin (Russian: Васи́лий Миха́йлович Блохи́н; 7 January 1895 – 3 February 1955) was a Soviet Russian Major-General who served as the chief executioner of the Stalinist NKVD under the administrations of Genrikh Yagoda, Nikolai Yezhov, and Lavrentiy Beria.

Hand-picked for the position by Joseph Stalin in 1926, Blokhin led a company of executioners that performed and supervised numerous mass killings during Stalin's reign, mostly during the Great Purge and World War II.[2] He is recorded as having executed tens of thousands of prisoners by his own hand, including his killing of about 7,000 Polish prisoners of war during the Katyn massacre in spring 1940,[2][3] making him the most prolific official executioner and mass murderer in recorded world history.[2][4] Forced into retirement following the death of Stalin, Blokhin died in 1955, his death being officially reported as a suicide.
1596665929100.png

I would say that personally, Governor Cujo from New York in the United States comes in a close second.

Cuomo and his Health Dept. at odds over total New York COVID-19 deaths
“With over 412,000 confirmed cases and over 32,000 deaths, as of July 13, 2020, which accounts for approximately 22% of all deaths nationwide, New York State is currently the most impacted state in the nation,” states the Health Department’s stated in the emergency regulation, which requires hospitals to stockpile at least a 90 day supply of personal protective equipment.

I would say that personally, Governor Cujo from New York in the United States comes in a close second.

Cuomo and his Health Dept. at odds over total New York COVID-19 deaths
“With over 412,000 confirmed cases and over 32,000 deaths, as of July 13, 2020, which accounts for approximately 22% of all deaths nationwide, New York State is currently the most impacted state in the nation,” states the Health Department’s stated in the emergency regulation, which requires hospitals to stockpile at least a 90 day supply of personal protective equipment.
Issuing an executive order that was guaranteed to kill at least 3,000 nursing home patients comes in around the top ten of modern atrocities. The only way monsters get away with atrocities is when the media becomes a willing (or unwilling) participant in the cover up. Leave us not forget the execution of unnamed full term infants technically unborn because their heads are still in the birth canal when they are stabbed to death or the court approved death by neglect without so much a a blanket for infants who slip from the executioner's grasp and are left to slowly die of exposure or thirst or hunger on a cold metal slab. We are living in an era where the media justifies atrocities for political gain, not unlike some other eras in history. The targets may be different but the ease at which atrocities are committed and the justification by the media is chillingly similar.

Last edited:
Per Wikipedia:

Vasily Mikhailovich Blokhin (Russian: Васи́лий Миха́йлович Блохи́н; 7 January 1895 – 3 February 1955) was a Soviet Russian Major-General who served as the chief executioner of the Stalinist NKVD under the administrations of Genrikh Yagoda, Nikolai Yezhov, and Lavrentiy Beria.

Hand-picked for the position by Joseph Stalin in 1926, Blokhin led a company of executioners that performed and supervised numerous mass killings during Stalin's reign, mostly during the Great Purge and World War II.[2] He is recorded as having executed tens of thousands of prisoners by his own hand, including his killing of about 7,000 Polish prisoners of war during the Katyn massacre in spring 1940,[2][3] making him the most prolific official executioner and mass murderer in recorded world history.[2][4] Forced into retirement following the death of Stalin, Blokhin died in 1955, his death being officially reported as a suicide.
View attachment 371600
the official BSSR investigation of Moscow´s Kurapaty genocide mentioned that NKVD Nagant Revolvers could not hold high tempo of Muscovite genocide of Belarusian nation , so Nagants could not hold more than 2 working days in Kurapaty forest . that's why Muscovite NKVD butchers always have been taking with them the bags with the new NKVD Nagant Revolvers. Kurapaty - Wikipedia "Kurapaty (Belarusian: Курапаты, IPA: [kuraˈpatɨ]) is a wooded area on the outskirts of Minsk, Belarus, in which a vast number of people were executed between 1937 and 1941 during the Great Purge by the Soviet secret police, the NKVD.
The exact count of victims is uncertain, as NKVD archives are classified in Belarus.[1] According to various sources the number of people who perished in Kurapaty is estimated in at least 30,000 people (according to attorney general of BSSR Tarnaŭski), up to 100,000 people (according to “Belarus” reference book),[1][2] from 102,000 to 250,000 people (according to the article by Zianon Pazniak in “Litaratura i mastactva” newspaper),[3][4] 250,000 people (according to Polish historian and professor of University of Wrocław Zdzisław Julian Winnicki),[5] and more (according to the British historian Norman Davies).[6]
In 2004 Kurapaty mass graves were included in the register of the Cultural Properties of Belarus as a first-category cultural heritage."

Personally-----all 7000 PERSONALLY----poor guy---he must have been exhausted
he loved his job , many books& articles were written about him in the last years , ps i dont understand your irony in this post

he loved his job , many books& articles were written about him in the last years , ps i dont understand your irony in this post

I'm sorry----I did not know about him at all----I assure you------the devastation wrought by Stalin does NOT
AMUSE ME. I had no idea about it AT ALL from my public school education back in the 1950s and 60s EXCEPT from one source-----I did college in a state school----the history prof. (circa mid 1960s) was of Ukrainian background and he talked incessantly about the Ukrainian genocide. IT WAS NEWS TO ME.
I can also assure you-----most of the students did not even listen. Back then ----the HIPPIES tended to be pro whatevah the communist dictators did. I was out of the loop -----but privately. It seems to me that STALINISM is making a COME-BACK right here in the USA

I'm sorry----I did not know about him at all----I assure you------the devastation wrought by Stalin does NOT
AMUSE ME. I had no idea about it AT ALL from my public school education back in the 1950s and 60s EXCEPT from one source-----I did college in a state school----the history prof. (circa mid 1960s) was of Ukrainian background and he talked incessantly about the Ukrainian genocide. IT WAS NEWS TO ME.
I can also assure you-----most of the students did not even listen. Back then ----the HIPPIES tended to be pro whatevah the communist dictators did. I was out of the loop -----but privately. It seems to me that STALINISM is making a COME-BACK right here in the USA
" that STALINISM is making a COME-BACK right here in the USA " I don't think so, today USA pop culture uses Koba as Hitler N2
1596725827179.png

" that STALINISM is making a COME-BACK right here in the USA " I don't think so, today USA pop culture uses Koba as Hitler N2
View attachment 371854
Steve Buscemi as Nikita Kruschev ....hilarious.

View attachment 371854
Steve Buscemi as Nikita Kruschev ....hilarious.
why did ulus ban this film ?

www.nytimes.com › 2018/01/24 › movies › death-of-stali...

Jan 24, 2018 - MOSCOW — “The Death of Stalin,” a blackly comic movie about the ... in Russia, the Culture Ministry withdrew the film's distribution license.

Russia pulls 'despicable' Death of Stalin from cinemas | World ...
www.theguardian.com › world › jan › russia-urged-to-...

Jan 23, 2018 - Acclaimed black comedy labelled 'boring, repugnant and insulting' after private viewing for culture ministry officials.

Today's communist democrats really idolize Stalin. The monument to him in Seattle is honored to this day.

That's chicken feed! All those Nazi Cyclon B Gas executioners murdered up to 4000 men, women & children in half an hour at a time.
An estimated 1.1 million murdered in Auschwitz alone!

That's chicken feed! All those Nazi Cyclon B Gas executioners murdered up to 4000 men, women & children in half an hour at a time.
" He is recorded as having executed tens of thousands of prisoners by his own hand, "

" He is recorded as having executed tens of thousands of prisoners by his own hand, "
Well there is a story about the mass shooting of Jews by the Nazi's in that many could no longer pull the trigger through blisters and other hand problems, but who is to really know how many this Ruski really killed - stories tend to get exaggerated over time.

Forum List

Back