750 Million $$$,$$$,$$$,$$$.00

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
I presumably knew a guy who had 750 million dollars in his possession, either in banks or other institutions is unknown. The way he acquired this amount is also unknown. But one thing is certain.

He was living out of his monthly financed van, was on food stamps and receiving Social Security Supplemental Income. He also had sons and daughters who were struggling in life to make ends meet. He was a great grandfather to 2 or 3 children and grandfather to 5.

"But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel." 1 Timothy 5:8

iu
Money Blinds..

Last edited:
I presumably knew a guy who had 750 million dollars in his possession, either in banks or other institutions is unknown. The way he acquired this amount is also unknown. But one thing is certain.

He was living out of his monthly financed van, was on food stamps and receiving Social Security Supplemental Income. He also had sons and daughters who were struggling in life to make ends meet. He was a great grandfather to 2 or 3 children and grandfather to 5.

"But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel." 1 Timothy 5:8

iu
Money Blinds..

Funny. You might want to rethink your thread title.

iu

iu

Why Generation Alpha? http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/19/fashion/meet-alpha-the-next-next-generation.html?_r=0

It just made sense, as it is in keeping with scientific nomenclature of using the Greek alphabet in lieu of the Latin. It didn’t make sense to go back to A. After all, they are the first generation wholly born in the 21st century, and so they are the start of something new, not a return to the old.

Advertisement

Continue reading the main story
Is it jumping the gun to try to define a group of people who are barely past the age of watching ‘Barney & Friends’?

There are more than 2.5 million Gen Alphas born globally every week. When they have all been born (2025), they will number almost two billion. They start school next year and will be the most formally educated generation ever, the most technology supplied generation ever, and globally the wealthiest generation ever.

How do you gather intelligence about, and project a generational identity onto, a group of people this young?

We can learn a fair bit about them by analyzing some key areas, starting with the demographics, which give us some forward forecasts. There is the age of parents (older), the cultural mix (more diverse), socioeconomics (slightly wealthier), family size (smaller), life expectancy (longer). Then there is the research of their parents, the millennials, or Generation Y, which gives us a sense of how they will be raised. Generation Y will be more frequently career-changing, more materially endowed, more technologically supplied and more likely to outsource aspects of parenting such as child care.

iu
Money Blinds..

Funny. You might want to rethink your thread title.

why?

did I write 750 Billion instead??? shucks..

I put too many $$$ signs... it should be 750 $$$,$$$,$$$.00 dollars... sorry, you are right.

I saw a video where people direct others into fightings and shootings. They will point out the one who needs to be attacked and the people do as they are directed. Enticements, I guess.

An example of Divine fighting...

Last edited:
fighting skills... easy for the bully.

The person who knows how to fight properly has already been in many fights, thus his fighting expertise. The ones who cannot fight yet talk, have only talked. The one who knows how to fight because of all his previous fights, can walk away while the others talk. There is a difference between talking and landing punches.

You can't Ace a test without having studied.

Just because they want to appear as a 'rump' does not mean they truly are rumps. That is what they want YOU to think of their appearance.

Forum List

Back