75% Of Black Men Abandon Their Children

The last time I checked this is a free country with freedom of speech. I have every right to point out the bastard rate caused by the ireasonability of the black dads.

Fact...

Don't like it tough shit

Last time I checked you proved nothing.

The fbi and every major police station in this country prove my case.

You're just a blind fool that likes to sleep walk around things. :lol:

the pissant's racism doesn't justify your anti-semitism.

negged.

So a lying Jew like him gets no neg for talking down on black people? I said nothing antisemitic.

Take your anti-Semitic bullshit to a French website, Pepe. We have more than enough idiots of our own without some foreigner like you adding to the stupidity.

The JEWS control 2/3rds of American fiscal instrastructe. A shit load of Treasure sec with fed sec are jews.

Think about that. Jews are money hungery control freaks.

So a lying Jew like him gets no neg for talking down on black people? I said nothing antisemitic.

Take your anti-Semitic bullshit to a French website, Pepe. We have more than enough idiots of our own without some foreigner like you adding to the stupidity.

The JEWS control 2/3rds of American fiscal instrastructe. A shit load of Treasure sec with fed sec are jews.

Think about that. Jews are money hungery control freaks.

You're stupid enough to be both a cowardly racist AND a hateful anti-Semite. You are nothing but a pile of human filth. Maybe you and Giovanni there can get a 'room' together in Paris.

As usual you dumb fucking ideologues can't debate the facts. 75% of black men abandon their children - that is a fact. You can't address anything that doesn't fit your persuation; liberalism is a disease!

And where again did you get this misinformation, WorldNutDaily or Brietbart?

Stupid.

As usual you dumb fucking ideologues can't debate the facts. 75% of black men abandon their children - that is a fact. You can't address anything that doesn't fit your persuation; liberalism is a disease!

Stupid.

aside from it being a lie, it's so simplistic as to be laughable.

perhaps if drug laws weren't unequally enforced across color lines, the numbers would be vastly different in any event.

(but notice, drug arrests and arrests for violent crime are linked by racists)

Lying Jewbag.

the pissant's racism doesn't justify your anti-semitism.

negged.

I'm not a Jew you dumbass - I'm a caucasion gentile, 10th generation American, former US Marine! I did not give the Negro their reputation; as a lover of my country, I am duty bound to address any blight on our society - to facilitate constructive change.

If you morons would get your heads out of your asses; forsake your political correctness insanity, maybe we could arrive at a consensus - identify what the drivers of decadence are, and the violence associated thereto - which is most prominent in the BLACK community!

Last edited:

Stupid.
Fox - Bill O'Reilly had a segment on it. I guess if it ain't lamestream it's nutter news right. You liberals will never accept facts that go against your ideology - your a fucking cult!

I don't know if it's that high (no source), however that is a major problem.

Stupid.
Fox - Bill O'Reilly had a segment on it. I guess if it ain't lamestream it's nutter news right. You liberals will never accept facts that go against your ideology - your a fucking cult!

I don't watch TV media because it's entertainment, not news. And from what I've seen, Conservatives don't accept facts that go against their ideology either.

Best Example: God isn't real and religion is fucking bullshit. Conservatives throw liberal-like PC tantrums when comes to their "God". Pathetic.

And if you are a Christian (most likely) you have no right to call anyone a cult, look in the mirror.

I really wonder if this is racial. Do african fathers abandon their kids?

The problem in america is our welfare system which encourages black women to have lots of kids and throw the man out of the house.

I guess you still haven't heard the news that came out decades ago! There are more white women on welfare than there are Black women on welfare in the USA. You do know that , don't ya?

@JQPublic1

I find that your "Spay and Neuter Republicans" logo resembles Eugenics and it's totally wrong.
If someone said the same about Democrats (I wouldn't be surprised if someone did) or about another ideology or even a race would you still show that message?

This is the main problem with the black race - it is unnatural! Children need resources, and nurturing parents if they are expected to turn into productive members of society. Most black men don't give a shit how their children will develope - it is very unnatural. Why?

Stop lying! 71.6% of Black Men pay their agreed to or Court Awarded Child Support (855,000 Payers/1,194,000 Recipients). That is really what you are "worried" about isn't it? You don't really give a damn about black kids now do you?

@JQPublic1

I find that your "Spay and Neuter Republicans" logo resembles Eugenics and it's totally wrong.
If someone said the same about Democrats (I wouldn't be surprised if someone did) or about another ideology or even a race would you still show that message?

Aw, most republicans don't have any Gonads to begin with. But my logo is all in fun, just like the thousands of anti-Liberal or democrat logos that proliferate in these forums.

Forum List

Back