74 Georgia Counties Cannot Produce Original Ballot Images

Why should I? Last time I gave you exact numbers and did the math for you and you told me you did not care about the facts, you were told something and that was good enough for you.
I never said I did not care about facts. Please produce that post. Thanks.

By a judge of the New York supreme court, and then upheld by the New York court of appeals.

All political. Judges are elected.

Not in New York. They are confirmed by the state senate, which in the case of the majority of the sitting judges were confirmed by a republican senate.

So much for claiming they were political. If anything, they were republicans.

Not in New York. They are confirmed by the state senate, which in the case of the majority of the sitting judges were confirmed by a republican senate.

So much for claiming they were political. If anything, they were republicans.
Then they are appointed by politicians. That is even worse.

So it is bad if they are elected, worse if they are appointed.

Exactly how the fuck do you think Judges should get their positions?
He didn't have a clue how judges are appointed in New York. So he assumed they were elected (WRONG) and when told they were nominated by the Governor and confirmed by the senate (republican controlled in New York at the time) he was against that too.

He didn't have a clue how judges are appointed in New York. So he assumed they were elected (WRONG) and when told they were nominated by the Governor and confirmed by the senate (republican controlled in New York at the time) he was against that too.

There is very little I have found he has a clue about.

"Georgia counties still have all the paper ballots cast in the election, according to the Secretary of State’s office. The results of the presidential race in Georgia were counted three times, and all three tallies showed Democrat Joe Biden prevailing"

4l0t98.jpg

You are deflecting from the fact voters have to sue to see the votes in GA. Why is that if there was no fraud?
You are running away from acknowledging that Rudy Giuliani's accusers (that he lied) were republican confirmed judges on the New York court of appeals.
These are the highest judges in the state, and to answer your question of "sez who" that Rudy Giuliani was lying about the election, it's as I said, the highest judges in New York.

You are running away from acknowledging that Rudy Giuliani's accusers (that he lied) were republican confirmed judges on the New York court of appeals.
These are the highest judges in the state, and to answer your question of "sez who" that Rudy Giuliani was lying about the election, it's as I said, the highest judges in New York.
I am running back to the topic of this thread. Why is it so hard to get the ballots if there was no fraud?

You are deflecting from the fact voters have to sue to see the votes in GA. Why is that if there was no fraud?
Because as with most election laws, the ballots re under the control of the county election boards, who are legally bound to keep them secure, That's why someone needs a court order to get access to them.

It's election law.

Because as with most election laws, the ballots re under the control of the county election boards, who are legally bound to keep them secure, That's why someone needs a court order to get access to them.

It's election law.
Well, then what is the problem? Voters want to see them.

Forum List

Back