74 Georgia Counties Cannot Produce Original Ballot Images

Why wouldn't he? What are the people telling him not to worried about? Do you assholes want to help prove there was no fraud? Those ballots would do that, if there was no fraud.

You have it backwards. If there was fraud, there would be either people who committed the fraud, or witnesses to those committing fraud. Since it's claimed there was fraud in thousands of ballots, you would need hundreds of people in on it. And all you need is ONE, to tell what they saw to the judge.

The problem is that none of the "witnesses" saw any fraud. They saw suspicious behavior. They heard all kinds of conspiracy theories. But nobody could describe any actual fraud.

You have it backwards. If there was fraud, there would be either people who committed the fraud, or witnesses to those committing fraud. Since it's claimed there was fraud in thousands of ballots, you would need hundreds of people in on it. And all you need is ONE, to tell what they saw to the judge.

The problem is that none of the "witnesses" saw any fraud. They saw suspicious behavior. They heard all kinds of conspiracy theories. But nobody could.
There were witnesses, they were ignored. If not ignored smeared unmercifully. Actions like that come from the guilty.

There were witnesses, they were ignored. If not ignored smeared unmercifully. Actions like that come from the guilty.
They were not ignored. The judges in the case read their affidavits, and as made public by the judge in one of Rudy Giuliani's cases, the judge asked Rudy if he read the affidavit, and Rudy said he had not.

So we know that the judges have been reading the affidavits. But the judges mentioned that they were filled with suppositions, conjectures, suspicions, and claims like yours, that if there was no fraud, people wouldn't be behaving as they were.

Judges reading the affidavits have asked election officials to explain the actions described in the affidavits, and the election officials were able to explain that what was witnesses was normal election conduct. Like the "suitcases" stored under a table at the counting of the ballots in Georgia.

Judges reading the affidavits have asked election officials to explain the actions described in the affidavits, and the election officials were able to explain that what was witnesses was normal election conduct. Like the "suitcases" stored under a table at the counting of the ballots in Georgia.
What part of that I or others do not trust those people you don't understand? One is an avowed Trump hater and the other made a deal without the legislature to count unverified ballots. The GA. election was the most corrupt one in the country

What part of that I or others do not trust those people you don't understand?
You keep saying that nobody, not the county election board, not the secretaries of state, not the governors, not the state or federal judges.

You're saying the only people you can trust are a twice impeached president, and his currently either disbarred, or about to be disbarred lawyers.

They were not ignored. Judges read their affidavits, and even questioned Rudy Giuliani about the contents of those affidavits.
When the judges pointed out they didn't contain any actual proof of fraud, Rudy said it wasn't his job to check the contents of the affidavits.

What part of that I or others do not trust those people you don't understand? One is an avowed Trump hater and the other made a deal without the legislature to count unverified ballots. The GA. election was the most corrupt one in the country
Then how do you explain when they held an election two months later under the closest of scrutiny. They couldn't find any evidence of fraud. Yet the outcome had democrats winning by four times their previous victory margin.

You keep saying that nobody, not the county election board, not the secretaries of state, not the governors, not the state or federal judges.

You're saying the only people you can trust are a twice impeached president, and his currently either disbarred, or about to be disbarred lawyers.
The state in question here. No way I would believe them. Or anyone who works for them. The SOS severely abused his power. The election could be decertified for that alone.

Then how do you explain when they held an election two months later under the closest of scrutiny. They couldn't find any evidence of fraud. Yet the outcome had democrats winning by four times their previous victory margin.
With Stacy Abrams people counting the votes.

The state in question here. No way I would believe them. Or anyone who works for them. The SOS severely abused his power. The election could be decertified for that alone.
Well I hate to tell you, but on this point the constitution and federal law are clear. The EC vote on December 12th was finalized on January 6th. And nothing that happens after January 6th, can reverse the conclusions of January 6th.

The only thing that recounts and audits have done is to show that there was no voter fraud, and that Biden actually won by even more votes than back in November.

Well I hate to tell you, but on this point the constitution and federal law are clear. The EC vote on December 12th was finalized on January 6th. And nothing that happens after January 6th, can reverse the conclusions of January 6th.

The only thing that recounts and audits have done is to show that there was no voter fraud, and that Biden actually won by even more votes than back in November.
What you are saying is you don't care if it was stolen. Shame on you.

What you are saying is you don't care if it was stolen. Shame on you.
I'm saying the election you claim was stolen, was followed up by an election that was closely monitored for a repeat of the previous election.
And what they found is that there was no fraud in the second election, and the democrats won by four times as much as before.

IF there was fraud, they wouldn't have been able to get away with it in the second time.

The problem is that none of the "witnesses" saw any fraud. They saw suspicious behavior. They heard all kinds of conspiracy theories. But nobody could describe any actual fraud.
there were numerous affadavits attesting to fraud

This is just another example of hiding the evidence. Honestly, I'm surprised that a lot of people on here and the world today haven't found out yet that fraud keeps popping up everywhere you look.

LOLOL

RSBN stands for Right Side Broadcasting Network. As the name suggests, it is a broadcasting network that shows all the media coverage from the conservative side of the spectrum. This American company was founded by Joe Seales in 2015. The network is popularly known for its YouTube coverage of Donald Trump’s rallies.

This is just another example of hiding the evidence.
Crackpot propaganda mills just keep churning out the poo poo and the hapless dupes just keep swallowing it - all because they're weird worshipers of a Cry Baby Loser who lacks the testicular fortitude to admit he lost. Instead the Loser incites his goons to attack Congress, and he leads his goons' assault on American democracy.

screen-shot-2019-05-15-at-7-44-22-am-png.420918.png

“We’re going to whine! We’re going to whine so much…
We’re going to whine so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of whining,
you’re going to come to me and go ‘Please, please, we can’t whine anymore…
Please, we beg you sir, we don’t want to whine anymore. It’s too much! …
And I’m going to say ‘I’m sorry, but we’re going to keep
whining, whining, whining, whining!”

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back