74 Georgia Counties Cannot Produce Original Ballot Images

I think it was a federal judge who got Rudy's law license suspended in New York for lying.

There you go, a political hit job. You proud of that?
The New York Supreme Court suspended Giuliani's license over his “demonstrably false and misleading statements” about the election.

An appeals court suspended Rudy Giuliani from practicing law in New York on Thursday because he made false statements

That is in accordance with Georgia law. And overseen and verified by the republican Sec of State, and republican election officials.
An SOS who lied to a sitting president about his own states data. That is a fact. The phone call proved it.

The New York Supreme Court suspended Giuliani's license over his “demonstrably false and misleading statements” about the election.

An appeals court suspended Rudy Giuliani from practicing law in New York on Thursday because he made false statements
False according to who? Political hit job.

Who told you Rudy lied?

Nobody did, that is my whole point. I do not need someone to tell me what to think, I am not like you. I did my own research and found the true numbers and he lied.

I did this for you after you quoted the lie by the guy in Az. I gave you the real numbers and you told me you did not care about them, you were going to believe what you were told no matter what the facts were

Nobody did, that is my whole point. I do not need someone to tell me what to think, I am not like you. I did my own research and found the true numbers and he lied.

I did this for you after you quoted the lie by the guy in Az. I gave you the real numbers and you told me you did not care about them, you were going to believe what you were told no matter what the facts were
You are projecting. I think for myself. Where did you find the true numbers?

The battle continues in Georgia to end the corruption there in their voting.

True the vote was an ORG attacked by the left under Obama. True the vote testified on the abuse to Congress.........and they don't quit. Amazing people there.

Forum List

Back