73% Wrong...gadzooks .

I don't believe I missed the point at all. Mac and yourself want to blame everyone but I didn't see anything definite as a reason as to why you both feel the country is in demise, just that we are too selfish. Yet we are still the most charitable counties in the world.

I offer that reason and the alternative. We are being systematically torn down. The moral backbone of the country is being removed. One religion, Islam, no matter how perverse their behavior is forgiven by the left because Islam is in direct contention with Christianity which the liberal left vilifies. Black and white division is bigger then ever even though a black president could not have won just with the black vote. The poor are hurting for what? For jobs that is what. Clinton sent them overseas as was predicted and now the liberal left wants the rest of the low skill jobs given to what used to be illegals but are now just potential democrat voters.

What I think is a big part of at least making the country fell good again is strong leadership. A country that does not vilify that which is good so they can get whatever they want. There is absolutely no reason ONE person should be able to impose their will on the vast majority of the people JUST because they are one person. An example is the display of the Ten Commandments. The Ten Commandments are a fundamental part of the three major religions of the world. The VAST over whelming majority of people either hold to at least the principle of the commandments or don't care. But a few wishing to impose their views on everyone else gets their display banned from public life. There is a reason and it ain't because there is something dangerous in posting the Ten Commandments.

So until you an Mac come up with something other then Kum By Ya will solve the problem or that it is just the American people are assholes I think I'll still with pointing the finger at the people responsible.

I'm not singing "Kumbaya" -- I made it clear I think "the die is cast", for the reasons I outlined. I don't think the American people are assholes, I made it clear that this is a cultural issue, which is just a tad bit more complicated than that. If straw man arguments are the best we're going to do here, I'll just bow out now.

If you want to continue "pointing the finger", your words, that's your call. There are plenty others like you on both "sides", and -- not coincidentally --here we are.

So what is the difference between the way I point my finger and the way you point your finger?

You're pointing a finger at a political party, I'm pointing a finger at an entire culture. Do you see any difference between those two things?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back