73% of murders are concentrated in just 5% US counties...

people, economies, businesses, healthcare, companies, education, arts, corporate headquarters, restaurants, and entertainment.
You think we don't have these things. My town has all of this. In fact, the headquarters of MY corporation is in my town. Imagine that.

But low crime and zero murders for 20 years.

That's what you think is causing the crime waves?

lol
Thats why people live in these and adjacent areas, civilization and not just dirt.

The population density requires more.
And provides more. Jobs, opportunity, education, healthcare, civilization.

If the local government in my town collapsed
Your town of dying old people. Ok.

You think we don't have these things. My town has all of this. In fact, the headquarters of MY corporation is in my town. Imagine that.
I will restate. Your town of dying old people.

Dallas is the fastest growing area in the nation. Insurance, aerospace, manufacturing, multiple corporate headquarters.
Harris (Houston) is routinely in the top percent of GDP growth. Makor port. The center of the US's petroleum, refining, and chemical industries are there.
LA: film and TV, more light manufacturing than God, major port, massive number of headquarters, multiple universities.
NYC: Finance, insurance, trade, clothing, light manufacturing, massive number of headquarters, multiple universities.

Whats in your burg? How many young people move there?

Commentary...Guns aren't the problem, video games aren't the problem...cities are the problem...

"Some 73% of all murders in the U.S. took place in just 5% of counties while 52% of all counties reported no murders at all, according to a Crime Prevention Research Center study published this week..."

Illinois’ Cook County, had the highest amount of recorded murders of any location in 2020 with a whopping 775, according to the report.

View attachment 896664
Those small areas on maps where lots of people live?

We call those, "cities".

Trukpanzees have been brainwashed into considering "those people" to be less than. Like 3/5.
I imagine if take the suburbs and rural areas they would comprise 90% of all crime. It would also comprise 90% of the population.

EDIT: Not too far off. 46MM (14%) rural, 273MM in urban and suburban (86%).
About 46 million Americans live in the nation’s rural counties, 175 million in its suburbs and small metros and about 98 million in its urban core counties.

As a group, the population in rural counties grew 3% since 2000, less than their 8% growth in the 1990s. Urban county population rose 13% since 2000 and the population in suburban and small metro counties went up 16%, growth rates somewhat higher than in the 1990s.2 The share of U.S. residents who live in rural counties declined in the 1990s and since 2000, but rose in suburban counties during both periods and held steady in urban counties.

Although the rural population as a whole has grown since 2000, the majority of populations in individual rural counties have not. Since the turn of the century, the population declined in 52% of rural counties – 1,024 of 1,969. Among the hardest hit counties were those where the economy is based on farming, about a fifth of rural counties.
Rural growth is utter shit. 3% growth vs. 13% and 16% respectively.
PSD_05.22.18_community.type-01-02-.png

I imagine if take the suburbs and rural areas they would comprise 90% of all crime. It would also comprise 90% of the population.

EDIT: Not too far off. 46MM (14%) rural, 273MM in urban and suburban (86%).

Rural growth is utter shit. 3% growth vs. 13% and 16% respectively.
PSD_05.22.18_community.type-01-02-.png
This is how a normal, rational, curious adult would operate, the moment they were shown the fact that is the thread title.

But this is Trumplandia, where such people do not reside.

Thats why people live in these and adjacent areas, civilization and not just dirt.

And provides more. Jobs, opportunity, education, healthcare, civilization.

Your town of dying old people. Ok.

I will restate. Your town of dying old people.
^^^ Copium maximus. My town is doing great. All the people who can afford it are moving out of the metro area 30 miles away that was a pretty nice place to live up until about a decade ago.

Now it's turning into a shithole as the city council has shifted left.

Screenshot_20240314-154109-046.png

Screenshot_20240314-154513-742.png

^^^ Copium maximus. My town is doing great. All the people who can afford it are moving out of the metro area 30 miles away that was a pretty nice place to live up until about a decade ago.

Now it's turning into a shithole as the city council has shifted left.
Wait you actually live in one of those evil cities then.
This is the only thing the DemoKKKrats are good at - creating poor people.
You're an idiot I guess. Thats where the vast majority of the US population chooses to live and work. Go back to sipping your moonshine in Bumfuck Arkansas.

Wait you actually live in one of those evil cities then.

You're an idiot I guess. Thats where the vast majority of the US population chooses to live and work. Go back to sipping your moonshine in Bumfuck Arkansas.
If the vast majority of the US population jumped off a bridge...YOU might do it...but anyone with multiple brain cells wouldn't use that fact as proof of the wisdom of jumping off bridges.

But the fact is those with the money to do so live as far from those shitholes as they can, then commute to work.

That's a verifiable fact.

Cities are dying. Not small towns.

Here's a nice left wing source for you.

Try not to cry too much.

It's copium. The OP undermines the liberal "utopia" of human shit on the streets, tent cities, murders, graffiti and human degradation.

Indeed. The truth is the left LOVES the violence, filth, ignorance, and hopelessness of their cities. It makes people so much easier to control, which is all they really care about.

It's copium. The OP undermines the liberal "utopia" of human shit on the streets, tent cities, murders, graffiti and human degradation.
Last time I was in Philadelphia, the warehouse I delivered to was covered with graffiti, there was toilet smashed in the middle of the street, bricks in the road, trash everywhere. What a dump.

And that was a decade ago. No telling what it looks like now.

If the vast majority of the US population jumped off a bridge...YOU might do it...but anyone with multiple brain cells wouldn't use that fact as proof of the wisdom of jumping off bridges.

But the fact is those with the money to do so live as far from those shitholes as they can, then commute to work.

That's a verifiable fact.

Cities are dying. Not small towns.

Here's a nice left wing source for you.

Try not to cry too much.

You live in a city dumbass.

Forum List

Back