73% of murders are concentrated in just 5% US counties...

I don't own a vehicle with airbags.

Where are these regulators regulating vehicles I've purchased used?
Why do you think people need to do a driver theory test, driving lessons, and a driving test? Why do you think they need to hold and keep a licence to drive? Why do you think the features and spec of a vehicle need to be safe and to set standards? Why do you think such things as drink and drug driving could result in a driving ban of a certain length of time?

Why do you think people need to do a driver theory test, driving lessons, and a driving test? Why do you think they need to hold and keep a licence to drive? Why do you think the features and spec of a vehicle need to be safe and to set standards? Why do you think such things as drink and drug driving could result in a driving ban of a certain length of time?
I am all the way back on how the hell old is his car,?

I don't own a vehicle with airbags.

Where are these regulators regulating vehicles I've purchased used?
Passing you on the street every day. These are called, "police officers".

Test it. Drive a car missing its windshield. Drive a car missing its seat belt. Drive a car missing a door, or a tire. Report back.

Downtown. ALL of those cities downtowns are closed. So, no shopping, no tourism, no shows, no nothing.

You could burn them down and no one would notice.

That's what leftist policies do.
Are you American, because that is factually insane.

Nobody seems to be very concerned.

1srelluc has it by making a joke out of it! The whole problem has become too politically sensitive for a constructive discussion.

And the NRA are still convincing Americans that the chickens still aren't coming home!
You are a foreigner

Mind your own business and stay out of ours

Texas is not as bad as california although Austin is trying to be
Yes we are truly terrible. Thats why we had 9% growth last year and 22%n the year before. Now tell me about the redneck shithole you live in?
343939211_767168294885189_2355145187689916215_n

Yes we are truly terrible. Thats why we had 9% growth last year and 22%n the year before. Now tell me about the redneck shithole you live in?
Your growth numbers are skewed but I agree that overall california is not in a deep decline

But you are losing middle and some upper income taxpayers and replacing them with low income migrants

Why did Toyota move its US headquarters from california to Texas?

And are other important companies doing the same?

I am not a California hater

The national economy depends on a healthy economy in the Golden State so I wish them well

But all is mot well and I suspect you know it

If you actually lived in Texas, like I do, you'd know the reason it's cities are doing so well is that the conservative state government limits the bad decisions of the self-destructive leftist cities, so they don't completely collapse, as is the case in California, where the insanity is not only permitted, but encouraged by the state.

Yet I don't need any of those things to buy a car.

Forum List

Back