72% Of Babies Born To Unwed Mothers

Personally, I didn't stop using birth control until I was in a committed relationship and ready to have children. See how simple that is? We have no intention of splitting up, ever. Anyways, my partner put everything in my name, the house, the cars, the businesses... so I think he's committed, or has to be committed, lol. So I guess, we have several pieces of paper between us, lol, all more meaningful and valuable than a marriage license.

As for supporting sharia, if other women want to be treated like shit, who am I to object? Isn't this supposed to be the land of the free? We let mormons have 20 wives, and everyone else has their religious quirks... And I'm not anti-semitic, I know virtually nothing about the jewish religion. Do I like what's going on in Palestine? No. But hey, being against violent occupation is considered anti-religious these days, go figure.
As for being a troll, I guess when you have nothing else to contribute to the discussion, a juvenile insult is always appropriate?

The point is women do not want to be in forced relationships, under sharia law there is no abortion, there is no choice.

Ancient Arab proverb, "If you are weak you do not deserve our help, if you are strong you do not need our help," hence it is the will of Allah the Arabs who immigrated to Palestine suffer.

Arabia was never Palestine.

Calling a troll a troll is not a juvenile insult. I won't waste my time quoting your trollish posts, but the readers can judge for themselves for shits and giggles if they choose.

Kids deserve two parents. The majority of that 72 percent do not have that.

Personally, I didn't stop using birth control until I was in a committed relationship and ready to have children. See how simple that is? We have no intention of splitting up, ever. Anyways, my partner put everything in my name, the house, the cars, the businesses... so I think he's committed, or has to be committed, lol. So I guess, we have several pieces of paper between us, lol, all more meaningful and valuable than a marriage license.

As for supporting sharia, if other women want to be treated like shit, who am I to object? Isn't this supposed to be the land of the free? We let mormons have 20 wives, and everyone else has their religious quirks... And I'm not anti-semitic, I know virtually nothing about the jewish religion. Do I like what's going on in Palestine? No. But hey, being against violent occupation is considered anti-religious these days, go figure.
As for being a troll, I guess when you have nothing else to contribute to the discussion, a juvenile insult is always appropriate?

The point is women do not want to be in forced relationships, under sharia law there is no abortion, there is no choice.

Ancient Arab proverb, "If you are weak you do not deserve our help, if you are strong you do not need our help," hence it is the will of Allah the Arabs who immigrated to Palestine suffer.

Arabia was never Palestine.

I don't know, all I ever hear these days is women in a niqab saying they're happy to wear one, so why should I care? Beyond making sure that they all know that they have a choice and that's what they choose, well, whatever floats your boat. I mean, some could consider teaching creationism as child abuse, so where will we draw the line?

Sunni, before you thank me, I'd add that a niqab is possibly the dumbest piece of clothing ever invented. Women who wear one can if they want, it's a free country, but they get zero respect from me, and i look at muslim men who want their women to wear this as dogs not worthy of a brain, because obviously you don't have one.
Now go chop someone's hand off, there again, you can chop all muslims' hands off if you want, just as long as it's not mine ! :eek:

Bill-Clinton-Would.jpg

I did not have sex with those women!

Sunni, before you thank me, I'd add that a niqab is possibly the dumbest piece of clothing ever invented. Women who wear one can if they want, it's a free country, but they get zero respect from me, and i look at muslim men who want their women to wear this as dogs not worthy of a brain, because obviously you don't have one.
Now go chop someone's hand off, there again, you can chop all muslims' hands off if you want, just as long as it's not mine ! :eek:
They wear niqab to respect God and has nothing to do with you or what you think.

I wish we did chop off hands here in the U.S. for theft.

The crime rate would go down dramatically. :eusa_angel:

What do you propose be done about it?
Maybe instead of paying people to have children, we could have some kind of liberal affirmative action wefare like program that pays black and hispanic women not to have so many kids.

Such a program already exists... idk I saw it on 20/20 or some shit a few years ago. Dr. Laura was an ardent supporter. Paid drug addicts $200.00 to either have their tubes tied or go on long term birth control, like Norplant.

They wear niqab to respect God and has nothing to do with you or what you think.

I wish we did chop off hands here in the U.S. for theft.

The crime rate would go down dramatically. :eusa_angel:

Ya that's nice, a religion dominated by violence and fear. As for the niqab, it's just a way for men to control women, which means muslim men are perverse and social midgets. man, you'd think some cool muslim guys would try to convince the nutjobs that that's no way to treat a woman. Like cmon dude, you think that's right?

As for the niqab, it's just a way for men to control women, which means muslim men are perverse and social midgets. man, you'd think some cool muslim guys would try to convince the nutjobs that that's no way to treat a woman. Like cmon dude, you think that's right?
My wife wore niqab before I meet her.

Never once told her she had to wear it. (But I do find it very attractive.)

She wears it to honor Allah.

If you offered her a million dollars cash to walk down the street one block without wearing it.

She would refuse to do so because she is that religious. :cool:

As for the niqab, it's just a way for men to control women, which means muslim men are perverse and social midgets. man, you'd think some cool muslim guys would try to convince the nutjobs that that's no way to treat a woman. Like cmon dude, you think that's right?

If you offered her a million dollars cash to walk down the street one block without wearing it.

Dude thinks a niqab is hot! :lmao:

Ever heard of the Stockholm Syndrome?

If your wife turned down a million bucks for 1 block, then sorry homey, you married a retard.

Anyways, neither the koran nor allah asks for a niqab, it's a male imposed thing. That you don't object to it shows your social immaturity.

Dude thinks a niqab is hot!

Ever heard of the Stockholm Syndrome?

If your wife turned down a million bucks for 1 block, then sorry homey, you married a retard.

Anyways, neither the koran nor allah asks for a niqab, it's a male imposed thing. That you don't object to it shows your social immaturity.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GzeZ5MJ8xQ[/ame]

I thought she said she was going to make it short, lol.

It's simple, US English brown people wear the niqab to scare the white folks, plain and simple. It's easy enough for an American to have a niqab, spiked hair or nipple rings, but in a lot of muslim countries the women are forced to hear that shit. Western muslim women should show more solidarity with abused muslim women worldwide and refuse to wear that degrading rag.

I listened to 5 minutes out of 10 and she never gave a reason WHY she did except "that it's right". it's probably because she ran out of black guys to bang so figure she'd pretend to be a virgin again.

Reguardless of any past that she may or may not have..

This Sister has chosen the Straight Path of Islam that leads to Heaven.

And that is all that really matters. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
............ We let mormons have 20 wives, ...........

where did you get THAT notion?:cuckoo:

National Geographic did a cover story of that about a year or so ago. One old fart had a hundred and something kids, 8 wives... and he wasn't the only one. Ok, maybe 20 was exaggerated a tad, but we let white people have more than 4 wives, so why can't muslims have 4?
Of course, I'd just pass a law cutting all these people out of any welfare or such, they seem to love it so much.

Reguardless of any past that she may or may not have..

This Sister has chosen the Straight Path of Islam that leads to Heaven.

And that is all that really matters. :eusa_angel:

She sounded like a dimwit who had no clue as to why or what she was doing, you can have her. She's too dumb to be an agnostic anyways.

............ We let mormons have 20 wives, ...........

where did you get THAT notion?:cuckoo:

National Geographic did a cover story of that about a year or so ago. One old fart had a hundred and something kids, 8 wives... and he wasn't the only one. Ok, maybe 20 was exaggerated a tad, but we let white people have more than 4 wives, so why can't muslims have 4?
Of course, I'd just pass a law cutting all these people out of any welfare or such, they seem to love it so much.

Thr FLDS are regarded and treated as a criminal cult. The LDS HQ'ed in Salt Lake City do not do polygamy and hence Mormons (their nickname) do not do polygamy.

Forum List

Back