70% of Blacks Supported Same-Sex Marriage Ban in California

Actually, ALL Humans being Equipped to Couple Naturally with the Opposite Sex is NOT my Opinion...

Everything else is Opinion. ;)

:)

peace...

That's not true. There's infertility, there's people born without genitalia, and there's also people that are Gay. so yea, it's opinion........and especially opinion and not fact whether gay is inborn or not.

Defect is not Justification.

peace...

Actually it is. A sterile person has every bit as much right to marry as a fertile person, which completely obliterates any argument involving reproduction relating to marriage rights.

70% of African Americans backed Prop. 8, exit poll finds | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times

I would Love to hear from those who Support Same-Sex Marriage, and who Try to Use the Honest Civil Rights Struggle of Blacks to Mule their Homosexual Agenda, on how Blacks Apparently Feel about Homosexuals Marrying.

As a Block, Blacks were for this More than Christians...

Think about it.

peace...

The black americans fall in line with the rest of the population in california which is about 70% opposed to it too.

As far as using the civil rights struggle to promote gay marriage that is typicall of the progressive/liberal mindset. They used civil rights struggle to defend the health care bill, if you disagree with them you are a segregationist/racist/redneck/hater/violent/nazi.

Typical shameless behavior to forward the progressive agenda.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I have the Law, the Court and the Common Sense of the Majority in a DemocRAT State...

Along with our Design by Nature. ;)

peace...

All based on opinions....of fallable people. In other words, I could give three fucks what you have vs. my views on the subject. It doesn't change them, it only reinforces my view that people are ass holes.

Is Al Sharpton an asshole?

That would be an insult to assholes.

70% of African Americans backed Prop. 8, exit poll finds | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times

I would Love to hear from those who Support Same-Sex Marriage, and who Try to Use the Honest Civil Rights Struggle of Blacks to Mule their Homosexual Agenda, on how Blacks Apparently Feel about Homosexuals Marrying.

Think about it.

peace...

The black americans fall in line with the rest of the population in california which is about 70% opposed to it too.

As far as using the civil rights struggle to promote gay marriage that is typicall of the progressive/liberal mindset. They used civil rights struggle to defend the health care bill, if you disagree with them you are a segregationist/racist/redneck/hater/violent/nazi.

Now I'm genuinely curious. Who was ever called a segregationist because they opposed the healthcare bill, and how did that argument go exactly?

No, you weren't blaming blacks you were simply using them as a tool to further your agenda.

Great work, mal.

Liberals have been using blacks to fuel their agenda since the 60's.

Ravi and her Ilk are just Frustrated that we are no Longer Silent about their Abuse and Use and are no Longer Afraid to Speak on Race, regardless of their Attacks of "Racist".

peace...

Think about it.

peace...

Now I'm genuinely curious. Who was ever called a segregationist because they opposed the healthcare bill, and how did that argument go exactly?

People were called Racist...

For Denying the Poor Healthcare... For Denying Illegals Healthcare...

peace...

Think about it.

peace...

:clap2:

peace...

peace...

A people were called racists for questioning the affiliations of a presidential candidate.

peace...

I was once told I liked seeing our soldiers get blown up in Iraq because I opposed the war.

Does that mean I won the argument?

Think about it.

peace...

Gay marriage IS a civil rights struggle. Whatever else it might be, no matter which side is right or which is wrong or which side wins and which side loses,

it is in fact a civil rights struggle.

peace...

I was once told I liked seeing our soldiers get blown up in Iraq because I opposed the war.

Really? An elected official said that to you? A prominant clebrity said that to you?

Or are you simply using an isolated incident to refute a widespread issue?

peace...

Really? An elected official said that to you? A prominant clebrity said that to you?

Or are you simply using an isolated incident to refute a widespread issue?

I would say that calling those of us who were against the Iraq war anti-American, saying we didn't support the troops, saying we supported the terrorists, was VERY widespread.

I'm waiting to see how widespread calling people segregationists because they opposed healthcare was.

Think about it.

peace...

Gay marriage IS a civil rights struggle. Whatever else it might be, no matter which side is right or which is wrong or which side wins and which side loses,

Because you say it is, it's Fact?... :lol:

Delusions of Grandeur?
icon14.gif

peace...

Think about it.

peace...

Yet probably 100% of these people voted for Obama in the last election... :cuckoo:

Delusions of Grandeur?
icon14.gif

peace...

But it IS a civil rights matter. Regardless of what your stance is on it, the argument is whether or not gays are being denied a right.

How can it be seen any other way?

Delusions of Grandeur?
icon14.gif

peace...

But it IS a civil rights matter. Regardless of what your stance is on it, the argument is whether or not gays are being denied a right.

Using that Logic, NAMBLA is in a Civil Rights Struggle, Correct?...

peace...

Delusions of Grandeur?
icon14.gif

peace...

Using that Logic, NAMBLA is in a Civil Rights Struggle, Correct?...

peace...

Interesting point.

I guess, in a way, yes. But certainly one that will never have legs. But yes, I can cewrtainly see those perverts saying their civil rights are being denied.

Forum List

Back