7 yr old vanishes from school...

I hope to God his stepmother didn't have anything to do with his disappearance.

Prayers all around. These stories are always hard for me to read.

I hope to God his stepmother didn't have anything to do with his disappearance.

Prayers all around. These stories are always hard for me to read.

Agree...

This is a hand-wringing story for me, as well...

why is the stepmother angle the first thing we think of????

But if she did as she said she did, this is still a nightmare. I feel for parents who have to leave their treasure in some strangers' hands.

okay kids get lost..they get away but people notice....i cant imagine a person who would not protect a lost child...

in the winter, the resort, gets a lot of lost kids....everyone stops....we even hold the kids hand thru the cashier window till we can get someone outside to the child...who is normally in full tears by now...you just make sure that the lost kid gets passed in the right hands....

:eek:

I just saw this!

Prayers for the little guy, I bet he is so scared wherever he is.......let's pray he is found safe.

Missing Ore. boy: Police chase 1,200 tips - Life- msnbc.com

Kyron was last seen about 9 a.m. Friday, shortly after the boy and his stepmother attended a science fair at the school. She last saw him walking down a hallway toward his second-grade classroom, wearing a "CSI" T-shirt and dark cargo pants

maybe i am out of step here...but she didnt watch him walk into the classroom?
School hallways can get pretty crowded at times. Maybe the kid is shorter than the other kids?

my first thought when i read it days ago....

you didnt walk him to the room...or watch to make sure...

that just doesnt sound right to me

my first thought when i read it days ago....

you didnt walk him to the room...or watch to make sure...

that just doesnt sound right to me

I saw this thread when you first posted and was hoping like hell he would have been found by now. It doesn't look like a very good outcome, but we'll all hope for the best. Our prayers are for this young man, as with so many others in similar, or sadly, the same situation repeated over and over anymore, where ever they are. :eusa_pray:

I could go on with more dialog but it won't change anything, mankind needs some serious genetic assistance. I hope I expressed my thoughts correctly.

you cant help but wonder what would turn up if you searched the sex registery for that area...around the school....

all parents should be aware of who is living around them.....search the registry....find out who lives near your kids

PORTLAND, Ore.-- The father of a 7-year-old Oregon boy missing for more than three weeks filed for divorce from the boy's stepmother on Monday, court documents showed.

Police have said she's the last known person to have seen Kyron Horman alive before he disappeared from his Portland school on June 4. After a massive search, the Multnomah County sheriff's office recently described the case as a criminal investigation.

Sheriff's spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand said Monday night her office is "not talking about personal issues going on with the Hormans." She said Terri Horman is neither a person of interest nor a suspect

FOXNews.com - Father of Missing Oregon Boy Files for Divorce

I heard she's been given a couple lie detector tests. Maybe that's standard since she was the last person to see him. But as hellbitch said "this just doesn't sound right to me".

What a nightmare for the people who loved that boy.

And, let's face it, until we learn what happened to the boy, it's got to be a real concern for the people whose kids attend that school, too.

Forum List

Back