7 Stages of TDS

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
For those suffering with the burdens of Trump Derangement Syndrome, I care and may this OP and link help you through these bewildering and psychologically difficult times... :itsok:

---------------------------- :wink_2:

.Donald Trump's election in 2016 upset the Washington, D.C. apple cart – bigly! Not only were his detractors, critics, and opponents adversely triggered by the stunning defeat of Hillary Clinton, but they continue to wallow miserably in the Seven Stages of Trump Derangement Syndrome. And unlike the seven stages of grief, the ill effected show no signs of recovery or acceptance.

The first stage: Shock and Disbelief. Who can forget the graphic images of Hillary supporters crying, wailing, and curled up in the fetal position? The anguish was palpable as the media broadcast historic news: the anointed queen was defeated, and a most unlikely usurper was basking in the limelight. It was unimaginable, and yet Donald Trump pulled it off. He would be the next president of the United States, not the woman who pundits and pollsters predicted would easily win the election. The media scoffed at Michael Moore when he hoisted a red flag, warning Democrats that Donald Trump could possibly walk away with the win. Whoops!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/the_seven_stages_of_trump_derangement_syndrome.html

"The first stage: Shock and Disbelief. Who can forget the graphic images of Hillary supporters crying, wailing, and curled up in the fetal position? "

Who could forget that? That was AWESOME, I'm eternally grateful to all the dingbats for recording video of themselves acting like retarded infants losing their minds and then publishing it on the Internet for the rest of us to enjoy.

I just hope they do that shit again if Donny wins in 2020.

ct41.jpg

Forum List

Back