Why hasn't Hunter Biden spoke out in defense of his father?

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
Where are CNN, MSNBC and FOX calling for Hunter to speak out in defense of his father? Where is Obama in all of this to provide defense for Joe? What about Jill Biden is she going to comment on the issue with Ukraine or this issue one of those things democrats are going to have to shallow in order to vote for Biden?
------------------------
“I don’t tell the staff what to do. I’m not there giving directions or orders. I shake everybody’s hands,” Hunter continued. “And then I tell [my father] to close his eyes on the bus. I can say things to him that nobody else can.”

Hunter also told The New Yorker he personally appealed to his father to issue a statement in support of his relationship with Hallie after it was made public by the New York Post‘s Page Six in 2017. (Hallie, as well as others in the Biden family, declined to talk to the magazine.)

“I said, ‘Dad, Dad, you have to,’ ” Hunter recalled. “He said, ‘Hunter, I don’t know if I should. But I’ll do whatever you want me to do.’ I said, ‘Dad, if people find out, but they think you’re not approving of this, it makes it seem wrong. The kids have to know, Dad, that there’s nothing wrong with this, and the one person who can tell them that is you.’ “

In a statement to the Post at the time, Vice President Biden said: “We are all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together again after such sadness. They have mine and Jill’s full and complete support and we are happy for them.”

Joe Biden's Son Hunter Breaks Silence on Dating Brother's Widow, New Wife, Rehab & Dad's Love

----------------------------------------------

Did Hunter pressure Joe to get the Ukrainian prosecutor investigation him fire? Joe said he never talked with his son about his business in the Ukraine which we all know is malarkey.

Hunter Biden and Joe Biden Contradict Each Other on Ukraine

i see people that continue to come back to "i hope you know what you're doing" for Hunter in talking to his father about all this. However what is missing is the rest of the conversation and context around it. Kinda need that to know how "bad" it could be. however, as usual these days, we pump it to MAX BAD and check later, maybe, to see if it's really that "bad".

His lawyers told him to be quiet or he might incriminate himself.

Nevermind defending his dad, what about himself?

If this is the bar that is set, pay to play is alive and well, China will be the biggest buyer, your industries and Middle Class the biggest loser.

It is quit a difference in how the press and elected democrats handled and continue to handle TRUMP's kids who ALL defend their father and address directly attacks made against them.

If democrats continue down the Ukraine as the next Russia route I don't see how they keep Hunter out of this and not call him in to give testimony.

Forum List

Back