67% of Americans Don't Want Palin as President

I just didn't think there were enough Sarah Palin threads to I thought I'd start another.

A solid majority of Americans don’t want to see Sarah Palin ever become president, according to the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll.

Two-thirds, 67%, said they don’t ever want the former Alaska governor to be president, compared with the 21% who said they would.

While it should come as no surprise that 87% of Democrats said they don’t ever want Palin as commander-in-chief, some 43% of Republicans said the same thing—as well as 65% of independents.

Even 46% of self-identified conservatives said they do not want Palin as president, as well as 44% of those who voted for Arizona GOP Sen. John McCain in 2008.

At 44%, white evangelicals are the largest subgroup supporting Palin as president one day.

WSJ/NBC Poll: Would You Like to See Palin as President Someday? - Washington Wire - WSJ

That's no fun. Someone has to get a movement started to skew the polls. Run, Sarah, RUN! I'm pretty sure that 99% of liberals would love to see her in 2012. Jindal would be cute too. Maybe they could run together? :popcorn:

I just didn't think there were enough Sarah Palin threads to I thought I'd start another.

A solid majority of Americans don’t want to see Sarah Palin ever become president, according to the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll.

Two-thirds, 67%, said they don’t ever want the former Alaska governor to be president, compared with the 21% who said they would.

While it should come as no surprise that 87% of Democrats said they don’t ever want Palin as commander-in-chief, some 43% of Republicans said the same thing—as well as 65% of independents.

Even 46% of self-identified conservatives said they do not want Palin as president, as well as 44% of those who voted for Arizona GOP Sen. John McCain in 2008.

At 44%, white evangelicals are the largest subgroup supporting Palin as president one day.

WSJ/NBC Poll: Would You Like to See Palin as President Someday? - Washington Wire - WSJ

That's no fun. Someone has to get a movement started to skew the polls. Run, Sarah, RUN! I'm pretty sure that 99% of liberals would love to see her in 2012. Jindal would be cute too. Maybe they could run together? :popcorn:

idiots like you deserve to have Palin as president for 8 years.

at least for 2012.
well, if Palin wants MY vote for anything, shes gonna need to run for a lower level office and finish a term
and if she was to pick Huck as her running mate that would give me pause as well

yeah the quitting thing is really gonna haunt her for a while. maybe a long while.

I still think Romney has the best chance at this point.

I think if Grandpaw Munster picked Captain underpants it would have been a much closer race. Truly. :eusa_angel:

idiots like you deserve to have Palin as president for 8 years.

Such hostility is unbecoming. Nobody deserves that. Still, she was the best and brightest the republicans could come up with on, um, short notice?

A running Newsmax straw poll this week had Sarah with approval ratings in the high 70's but that is a really partisan group.

A new gallup poll out this week had Sarah's favorables at about 46% and unfavorables at 48%. I don't think that is strong enugh to make her the GOP candidate for 2012, but 2012 is a long three plus years away too, and much can change during that time. If anybody had told me in 2005 that John McCain would be the GOP nominee in 2008, I would have said they were nuts.

But for heavens sake, those of you who are Republicans, right of center Independents, libertarians, blue dogs, or whatever who appreciates fiscal responsibility and common sense in government, can't the GOP come up with somebody competent who has charisma and experience and who is actually electable?

I would vote against Palin no matter who she ran against! she is a step backward for women and she is a fake. She doesn't take care of her children and she has left the last one to be raise by a friend and her husband.
I believe women should be able to be what they want to be but if you want a good amount of children you have to make scarfices. Your children are more important. They deserve to have a mother that is around a lot and who makes you the most important.

I so don't care what Palin does.

Should the Republicans choose to run her for POTUS, I think the Dems would be thrilled to hear it.

If this poll is correct, that's part of what is wrong with America... Palin wants to cut government waste, get rid of the good ole boys network, and give workers their own money back yet 87% of Democrats don't want her in office... Can you say CRAZY!!!! Or flat out dumb... not sure which.

let's hope it stays that way.

What!!!!!!!!!!!! You said something that approachs sanity! Good lord, the world is going to end today!:razz:

She couldn't be any worse than the clown currently in office ......

that's true, but if her numbers reach 50 percent, we'll be stuck with that clown for an additional four years.

You are going to be, in any case. The beginnings of a real Health Care System for this nation. Shrinking the military-industrial complex. Rebuilding of the national infrastructure for energy, transportation, and water.

As well as pulling us out of the economic debacle you people created for us.

I think that the evidence that NBC/Universal/GE is heavily biased to the left is overwhelming.

What their polling nexus is with WSJ, I have no idea.

That said, were I in charge of WSJ and wanted even the thinnest veneer of objectivity, I'd put as much distance between myself and NBC/Universal/GE.

Fellow, were you in charge of anything, it would be broke in a week.

Forum List

Back