67% of Americans Don't Want Palin as President

They said that about Ronald Reagan too, it's a long time off and many things could change between now and then, so will people's opinions. Just look at what has happened to Obama's popularity in a few short months. I am betting that by Sept he will be in the high 30's and low 40's by the time congress returns from recess. Especially after the public has a chance to read and disect that massive health care bill that he wants.

But for every Reagan analogy, there are 1,000 similar politicians who aren't. Palin is one of them.

Reagan was articulate. This woman has a problem stringing coherent sentences together at times.

Don't get me wrong. She's MILF-tastic! But she ain't Presidential material.

They said that about Ronald Reagan too, it's a long time off and many things could change between now and then, so will people's opinions. Just look at what has happened to Obama's popularity in a few short months. I am betting that by Sept he will be in the high 30's and low 40's by the time congress returns from recess. Especially after the public has a chance to read and disect that massive health care bill that he wants.

But for every Reagan analogy, there are 1,000 similar politicians who aren't. Palin is one of them.

Reagan was articulate. This woman has a problem stringing coherent sentences together at times.

amazing. fact is palin has no problem speaking, seems some just have a problem listening to what they dont want to hear

its amazing how bad someone can look when you have a media that only points out the mistakes
too bad they didnt spend as much time and effort on Obama's mistakes

amazing. fact is palin has no problem speaking, seems some just have a problem listening to what they dont want to hear

Are you kidding me? The answers I want to hear to questions, like, oh, what magazines do you read and what Supreme Court decisions with which you disagree are not "the usual ones" and "I don't know."

Shatner does Palin tweets as performance art.

William Shatner Reads Palin's Tweets (VIDEO)

Last edited:

Are you kidding me? The answers I want to hear to questions, like, oh, what magazines do you read and what Supreme Court decisions with which you disagree are not "the usual ones" and "I don't know."

Shatner does Palin tweets as performance art.

William Shatner Reads Palin's Tweets (VIDEO)

no, im not kidding, and if you go by some propaganda bullshit instead of listening to her speeches then you have only yourself to blame for your ignorance.

do i give a shit what magazine she reads, fuck no, i could care less

and to think she dosent know what supreme court decisisons she does not agree with is just plain stupid... did she kill her baby or give birth? oh, wait next youll tell me it was her daughters baby.

now go listen to her speeches and stop letting the media mind fuck you

oh, and capt kirk can blow me, i dont get my info from hack actors

Last edited:
:lol:

Hilarious.

I have listened to her speeches. I was impressed with her speech at the convention.

But she's out of her depth.

Sorry.

I'm willing to bet that there is a fairly high correlation between those who think the Rapture is imminent and those who think Palin would make a good President.

Hilarious.

I have listened to her speeches. I was impressed with her speech at the convention.

Sorry.

I'm willing to bet that there is a fairly high correlation between those who think the Rapture is imminent and those who think Palin would make a good President.

how many of them still think bush was a good president/

Hilarious.

Sorry.

Speaking of out of depth, look at the intellectual featherweight who's president right now....And that cockbag can't form a coherent sentence without the prompter or prepared remarks.

The bar hasn't been lowered, it has been removed.

Last edited:
Speaking of out of depth, look at the intellectual featherweight who's president right now....And that cockbag can't form a coherent sentence without the prompter or prepared remarks.

COCKBAG?......:lol: alright ill go with that.....

COCKBAG?......:lol: alright ill go with that.....

yeah, what is that? are they handing out bags to collect sperm samples now? :lol::lol:

Obama was a professor of law at Harvard.

I don't know if you went to Harvard Law, but they aren't intellectual lightweights there.

I don't know if you went to Harvard Law, but they aren't intellectual lightweights there.

Being intellectual isn't everything. Kennedy surrounded himself with geniuses and he was one himself. do you know what got us out of the Cuban Missile Crisis? LUCK.

i thought he was a STUDENT

Hilarious.

Sorry.

well, if as you say you have listened to her speeches and then continue to say she cant put together a coherent sentence gives me the suspicion thats its your capacity for understanding that is the problem.

depth? lemme guess, she needs to have gone to harvard or yale and have a trust fund to impress you. forget it.

this whole idea that one has had to travel the world and shake hands with other assholes running other governments is fucking retarded at best. sorry, but ill take a sarah palin girl next door over any phoney elitist piece of ivy league shit out there.

better think about it for a minute, politicians are just assholes that got elected, they are not special, they are not godlike, they are not better than anyone else.

see how easily you are impressed, lol, too fucking funny.

see how easily you are impressed, lol, too fucking funny.

I understand that there is a wide swath of people who resent others who are smarter than they are. It runs deep in the GOP.

America is a meritocracy. Except, of course, intellectually.

you bow at that fuckers feet because of the school he went to, you are a slave begging for chains

I've heard that he was the editor of the Harvard Law Review, yet not a scrap of his editorializing can be found. Likewise, his college transcripts have been sealed, so we really can't say that he had anything on the ball over and above making it past a pass/fail criteria.

Of course, it was also said that intellectual lightweights don't get Harvard MBAs either, and look at we ended up with for eight years.

There's a great difference between being an intellectual and having some sheepskin from Old Ivy to wave around.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back