64% of Hispanic Americans Want Illegal Children deported!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Amnesty isn't what the majority of even Hispanic Americans want, yet Obama and the Demorats push it!

Border Crisis Poll: 64% of Hispanics Back Deportations
The numbers are not all that different among Hispanics. Only 22% want to give the children amnesty. A full 64% want the children deported. Of that 64%, 28% want them deported immediately; 36% want them deported unless their home country is deemed unsafe.

That puts Hispanics almost perfectly in line with the rest of country.

The poll also shows that the media's collective decision to, at least for now, ignore the crisis, is out of step with the American people; 81% of whom see it as a serious problem.

The biggest tell that the media's propaganda campaign backfired is that a full 57% of those polled believe that the jump in illegals is due to the belief the American government will grant children amnesty. Only 29% believe it has anything to do with increased violence in Central America.

The poll also shows that only 40% of Hispanics believe violence is what prompted the flood of illegal children. A full 51% believe it was the promise of amnesty.

I don't blame them. Hispanic Americans are U.S. citizens who went through the legal channels in order to become citizens. They in no way want to be associated with illegals who are law breakers, and want to get ahead of everyone else in line without going through the process.

that is what i have been saying here....the Mexicans i have known for years are some pretty harsh critics of illegals...

I guess that means that 64% of Hispanic-Americans are actually Euroscum-Americans pretending to be non-white for the purpose of falsifying polling data.

Why are white "people" so paranoid when it comes to things like dealing with foreigners? I mean, you never see any enlightened, non-white countries throwing out white people just for being white, or raging about "hurr no amnesty 4 da euros". It's an exclusively white activity.

I guess that means that 64% of Hispanic-Americans are actually Euroscum-Americans pretending to be non-white for the purpose of falsifying polling data.

Why are white "people" so paranoid when it comes to things like dealing with foreigners? I mean, you never see any enlightened, non-white countries throwing out white people just for being white, or raging about "hurr no amnesty 4 da euros". It's an exclusively white activity.

yea thats it....thousands of white people passing themselves off as Latinos.... geezus....

Are you white? Because I think you have a issue here. Nobody said anything about race here. My pet peeve is: "racism". Hating on those that question... Whites are always bad, anything any other group does is acceptable. Latinos, Hispanics, Black, Asian or even gays, whatever. Illegal immigration is a real problem, maybe one you don't face or have a problem with. You remind me of the "warmers" crowd, there isn't any global warming, either. But they live in insular little isolated pockets of ignorance that they don't have to deal with the results of the issue at hand. Screw you, grow up. Open your eyes and look and the REAL world.

I mean, you never see any enlightened, non-white countries

List some of these countries. Pretty please.

throwing out white people just for being white, or raging about "hurr no amnesty 4 da euros". It's an exclusively white activity.

Interesting. Is English not your first language? In English, when you use the phrase "just for" you convey the point that "this is the only reason" and we know that illegal infiltrators are not wanted because 1.) they broke the law, 2.) they don't speak English, 3.) they're poor 4.) They're uneducated 5.) We don't have enough jobs for them. All of these reasons invalidate your claim that the only reason we want to kick these people out of the country is because they're Hispanic.

Amnesty isn't what the majority of even Hispanic Americans want, yet Obama and the Demorats push it!

Hispanics should teach Obama a lesson by massively shifting their votes to the America-First party, the Republicans.

of course they do

they stood in line and did THINGS the right way

If you think they are just going ACCEPT this because they are Hispanic

I hope this bites the Democrat party at election BIG TIME and this needs to be repeated over and over to the legal Hispanic in the country, how they (Democrats and Obama) allowed all these people to step OVER THEM

Last edited:
I mean, you never see any enlightened, non-white countries

List some of these countries. Pretty please.

China, Zimbabwe, South Africa (since the end of Apartheid), Peru, Rwanda--really just any country where over 50% of the population isn't white. Pick anywhere outside of Europe and the Anglosphere.

throwing out white people just for being white, or raging about "hurr no amnesty 4 da euros". It's an exclusively white activity.

Interesting. Is English not your first language? In English, when you use the phrase "just for" you convey the point that "this is the only reason" and we know that illegal infiltrators are not wanted because 1.) they broke the law, 2.) they don't speak English, 3.) they're poor 4.) They're uneducated 5.) We don't have enough jobs for them. All of these reasons invalidate your claim that the only reason we want to kick these people out of the country is because they're Hispanic.

Actually, none of those reasons invalidate anything. Let me tell you why each of them is wrong.

1. What law did they brake? Please cite for me the exact law, linking to its full text if at all possible.

2. This is only a problem because most Americans don't speak Spanish. If we were as enlightened and forward-thinking as the rest of the world, the average American could speak 3 languages or more.

3. So are many native-born Americans, but you don't see calls for them to be deported. This isn't a finance-based hatred, it's clearly a racial one.

4. Nope. The country most blamed for illegal immigration, Mexico, has a very advanced educational system, so I'd like to see you back up your claim with evidence. Here's proof of my absolute correctitude: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Mexico

5. Actually, we do--otherwise we wouldn't be seeing the immense butthurt from the conservatard crowd complaining about how these immigrants "took our jobs".

Are you white?

I am humyn.

Nobody said anything about race here.

Did you not even read the thread title? I'll remind you of it.

The rest of your xenophobia- and homophobia-laced rant neither calls for nor merits a response.

Hispanics should teach Obama a lesson by massively shifting their votes to the America-First party, the Republicans.

Hispanics aren't Americans first. They are fully tribalized. They are Guatemala first, or Mexico first. Americans are just the source of the support money.

Whoever you are, you've made this sock way too racist. Tone it down.

Hispanics aren't Americans first.

You're an idiot; first, last, and always. That kind of racist bullshit is entirely un-American. There are citizens and legal residents here from every 'racial' and ethnic background who are far more deserving of citizenship than the likes of you.

Oh Brother! Another Lama Drama melt down.

This is what happens when you don't understand the difference between getting into the country through our laws and getting in by breaking the laws.
Even the Europeans throw out people who enter illegally.

No one in this country is against any foreigners.

No one in this country is against any foreigners.

Wrong again, conservatard. You made that statement relying on lybyryls lyke mysylf being uninformed as to the incoming wave of new Wrongpublican policies, but I'm wise to your nefarious tactics.

Immigration - American Freedom Party : American Freedom Party

We will immediately put an indefinite moratorium on all immigration.

We will provide immigrants and their children who have become citizens since 1965 with generous grants to assist their voluntary return to their respective countries of origin.

Both major political parties frequently absorb smaller ("third") parties whose platforms and ideologies align with their own and threaten to knock away voters from them. Obviously, the policies of the American Third Position (which has largely rebranded itself into the American Freedom Party) will be outright rejected by the Democratic Party, but the Wrongpublicans have a lot of racist manpigs to lose from their voter base, so they'll likely adopt these blatantly xenophobic policies within the next two decades.

Your claim that "no one" is against foreigners is obviously wrong, and it will become even more wrong as the conservatards strengthen their hold over the masses of racist sheeple in the redneck strongholds of the country.

Forum List

Back