6294 they say were treated at area hosps on 911, but where?

Refer to the first thread and tell me where these people were treated, the over 6000. If not go away, your filthy mouth and name calling are old. Put a bar of soap in it or something.

Penelope claims to be a "health care worker"--------I did my very first job in a hospital-----at age 19 and for the several years of college and post graduate school-----I was----not a health care worker but mostly a switchboard operator and ----"receptionist"----part time. I had access to all kinds of INFORMATION----about patients----and even then----I UNDERSTOOD----that information about patient cannot be simply HANDED OUT. That was long ago-----NOW there are very strict LAWS about the confidential nature of medical records-----VERY STRICT------everybody who works
in any health care facility as ANYTHING-----knows about them-----Hospitals cannot hand out lists of who came in ---who left ----or any information about them----It boggles my mind that bitch Penelope is a "health care worker"

To believe Arabs with box cutters did this, one has to be , well to put it nicely, crazy. Its obviously controlled demolition. All 3 buildings.

yep they like to believe in fantasys like that same way they like to believe in magic bullets stopping in mid air doing incredible 180 degree u turns.:rolleyes-41::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I should modify my statement-----I did not see building #3 go down-----so I have no
opinion on whether or not there was controlled demoltion of that building. I did see
the two towers tumble-------obviously not controlled demolition

The way they came down was indeed demolition, they put the fires on top and explosions just to make it look like planes took it down, but it was not needed . Building # 7, not 3 is the other one that went down.
Watch that one on you tube.

bld 7 these disinfo agents always play run and hide on.:biggrin:

I should modify my statement-----I did not see building #3 go down-----so I have no
opinion on whether or not there was controlled demoltion of that building. I did see

The way they came down was indeed demolition, they put the fires on top and explosions just to make it look like planes took it down, but it was not needed . Building # 7, not 3 is the other one that went down.

building 7 was the third building that went down in Manhattan-----hours and
hours after the others # 1 and # 2 I do not have any information as to why it went down-----nor do I care. I do not see the importance. If the fire department
decided to bring it down------that was their decision to make. Lots of city fires INCLUDE some destruction of nearby vulnerable or damaged structures. Since
we are on the subject------that is so exciting about the end of building # 7 ---there were no people in it by the time it came down

building 7 was the third building that went down in Manhattan-----hours and
hours after the others # 1 and # 2 I do not have any information as to why it went down-----nor do I care. I do not see the importance. If the fire department
decided to bring it down------that was their decision to make. Lots of city fires INCLUDE some destruction of nearby vulnerable or damaged structures. Since
we are on the subject------that is so exciting about the end of building # 7 ---there were no people in it by the time it came down

Why, silverstein said to "pull it".

Forum List

Back