6294 they say were treated at area hosps on 911, but where?

I know what the 93 bombing was. What I'm saying is no one moved back in save the restaurant, that was when they emptied it out. No one knew because 200,000 tourist a day were in and out and the restaurant was open on top , along with the mall.

Those buildings were all demolished, controlled demolition made to look like a terrorist attack. Try to keep up.

so tell me Penelope-----since the WTC was empty of people on 9-11-01---why were your fellow islamo Nazi scum dancing and singing that day as the "fake" bodies
tumbled out of the buildings?------they liked the "fake" show???
Does Penelope have the guts to say that to any of the families of any of the "fake"jumpers?

I know what the 93 bombing was. What I'm saying is no one moved back in save the restaurant, that was when they emptied it out. No one knew because 200,000 tourist a day were in and out and the restaurant was open on top , along with the mall.

Those buildings were all demolished, controlled demolition made to look like a terrorist attack. Try to keep up.

so tell me Penelope-----since the WTC was empty of people on 9-11-01---why were your fellow islamo Nazi scum dancing and singing that day as the "fake" bodies
Does Penelope have the guts to say that to any of the families of any of the "fake"jumpers?

there is no Penelope-------it is a Depraved imam. One of the criminals involved
in the 1993 car bomb thing------shoved a shank-- (a sharpened strip of metal----
jailed animals make them from odd bits of metal they find here and there) into
the eyeball of a prison guard------he is now called DEPRAVED IMAM-----and he likes to play on computers. --------its good-----for the GLORY OF ALLAH

in the 1993 car bomb thing------shoved a shank-- (a sharpened strip of metal----
the eyeball of a prison guard------he is now called DEPRAVED IMAM-----and he likes to play on computers. --------its good-----for the GLORY OF ALLAH

They were mannequins. Do you or anyone you know , know of someone who died in the WTC's?

They were mannequins. Do you or anyone you know , know of someone who died in the WTC's?
False !

False !

don't blame "Penelope" it is a golem ------trained to parrot islamo Nazi shit

right out of the manual!!!! INSIST on a list of names of all people who died
in the Islamic atrocity of 9-11 and their autopsy results. Did any of the
"Palestinians" who were expelled from "Palestine" have lunch in your house, bitch?

Didn't think so. Can't name anyone. Why call me names, I didn't do anything.

Why would Steve Rannazzisi or anyone lie about surviving 9/11?

Without tears or theatrics, Rannazzisi went on to explain that he was working on the 54th floor of the south tower of the World Trade Center on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001. He felt the impact of a plane ramming into the first tower and ran outside to see what was happening. When the building began to crumble, "I just started f_ing booking it," he told Maron. He stopped just in time to turn around and see the second tower collapse.

When he and his fiancée — who was supposed to be working in the towers but was still on the subway when the planes hit — got home, they decided to leave the city for Los Angeles, a decision Rannazzisi often credited with jump-starting his career.

"How much did it f_ you up mentally?" Maron wanted to know.

"I still have dreams of like, you know those falling dreams," Rannazzisi said.

Though actual victims of trauma often struggle to talk about their experiences, there is no lack of pretend survivors eager to tell their tales. False memoirists have written for years about drug addiction, child abuse and Holocaust survival. In one famous case, an American woman claimed to be a survivor of both the Holocaust and abuse by a Satanic cult.

Rannazzisi isn't even the most famous person to have publicly pretended to have survived 9/11.

In fact, to Angelo J. Gugliemo Jr., Rannazzisi's account sounded a lot like one he had heard from his friend Tania Head, the former president of the World Trade Center Survivors' Network. Like Rannazzisi, Head spoke of working for Merrill Lynch on the morning of 9/11. Like Rannazzisi, she said she had a fiancé who worked in the towers (though he was killed in the attacks).

Why would Steve Rannazzisi or anyone lie about surviving 9/11?

I was a psychiatrist in post-9/11 New York. Patients lied all the time about that day.

7/14

upload_2015-9-18_8-26-24.png

The Washington Post

Jean Kim

The first time I heard a patient mention a relative who died in the World Trade Center attacks on 9/11, I felt the expected hushed sadness, the sore sorrow of what we were all still recovering from a couple months prior. I was a little perplexed, though, at the person’s lack of emotion and matter-of-factness, but dismissed it. I knew, even as a fledgling psychiatric trainee in Manhattan, that everyone grieved in their own style, and I jotted down the information for his file. The second time a patient told me about a 9/11 death, and then the third, with similar blankness, often accompanied by other major problems, such as homelessness, drug abuse or depression, I started to wonder. I can recall at least 10 similar instances of people saying they had a sibling, a son, a cousin or parents who had died in the attack.

I was a psychiatrist in post-9/11 New York. Patients lied all the time about that day.

did you actually believe anything in the citation presented by whore Penelope is true???-------it was not written by a psychiatrist

To believe Arabs with box cutters did this, one has to be , well to put it nicely, crazy. Its obviously controlled demolition. All 3 buildings.

To believe Arabs with box cutters did this, one has to be , well to put it nicely, crazy. Its obviously controlled demolition. All 3 buildings.

It was obviousy not controlled demolition----arabs have hijacked many planes.
Having or not having box cutters has nothing to with it. Controlled demolitions are accomplished by IMPLOSION. All people who passed high school physcis know that fact. There was no implosion at all in the towers.
Poor Penelope will now have to search the word "implosion" She is that stupid.
The 1993 act of penelopean filth was an ATTEMPT to do something like
a controlled demolition-----ie demolition by implosion------it failed. Only six
people died-------the action took place approximately at 12 noon. Had it been
successful ----thousands would have died. The Penlopean filth on 9-11-O1 took place at 8:45 AM ----------an almost good thing since lots of people had not gotten there yet. -------One of them is me-------had I been "on time" that day----
I would have passed under the world trade center on the "A" train-------actually --
nothing would have happened to me anyway----but the bombing of the World Trace
Center-------did keep me home that day as it did for lots and lots of people------unfortunately -----not all. The penelopeans murdered many. As to Penelope's citations written by a putative psychiatrist-----no psychiatrist is THAT ILLITERATE. I wonder if "Doctor ______" has a name

I should modify my statement-----I did not see building #3 go down-----so I have no
opinion on whether or not there was controlled demoltion of that building. I did see
the two towers tumble-------obviously not controlled demolition

I should modify my statement-----I did not see building #3 go down-----so I have no
opinion on whether or not there was controlled demoltion of that building. I did see

The way they came down was indeed demolition, they put the fires on top and explosions just to make it look like planes took it down, but it was not needed . Building # 7, not 3 is the other one that went down.
Watch that one on you tube.

7/14

View attachment 50383

The Washington Post

Jean Kim

The first time I heard a patient mention a relative who died in the World Trade Center attacks on 9/11, I felt the expected hushed sadness, the sore sorrow of what we were all still recovering from a couple months prior. I was a little perplexed, though, at the person’s lack of emotion and matter-of-factness, but dismissed it. I knew, even as a fledgling psychiatric trainee in Manhattan, that everyone grieved in their own style, and I jotted down the information for his file. The second time a patient told me about a 9/11 death, and then the third, with similar blankness, often accompanied by other major problems, such as homelessness, drug abuse or depression, I started to wonder. I can recall at least 10 similar instances of people saying they had a sibling, a son, a cousin or parents who had died in the attack.

The way they came down was indeed demolition, they put the fires on top and explosions just to make it look like planes took it down, but it was not needed . Building # 7, not 3 is the other one that went down.
Watch that one on you tube.

how fascinating -----"THEY" crashed two large planes into the buildings -----and then "they" somehow created huge fires in the tops of the buildings, and they THEY managed to have hundreds of people jump out of the burning buildings-----ALL FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT------as a prelude to this "planned" controlled demolition. I have had the honor of interviewing "celebrity" mass criminals
in one of the largest wards for the criminally insane------but I have never had the
HONOR of dealing with the most nuts------**** PENELOPE**** PS----I said the "third" building Not # 3 --------bitch, The most sad aspect of that day is that shit like you were not the victims of you and your fellow filth

Refer to the first thread and tell me where these people were treated, the over 6000. If not go away, your filthy mouth and name calling are old. Put a bar of soap in it or something.

Forum List

Back