62% Think Trump Committed a Crime

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
But Trump totally owned them with his mugshot, though, so it's perfectly okay. Oh, and somehow Republicans are now going to win the black vote.

Anyone feel free to explain the path to 270 with this public sentiment.

But Trump totally owned them with his mugshot, though, so it's perfectly okay. Oh, and somehow Republicans are now going to win the black vote.

Anyone with a functioning brain KNOWS Biden committed crimes against America.

How do we respond to an activists website publishing more bullshit propaganda for the democrats.

That is so hard to do.

Blacks? Black people of all people know all about the phony prosecutions. They are a victim of the Justice system. Biden is gaining black votes.

1693146166462.png

3 of 5 believe he committed a crime is a start. By years end I can see 4 of 5 people believing Trump committed crimes

What others think he did is irrelevant. We have this thing called a trial and 12 people & a judge will determine that.

Happy to see your TDS is still in tact

well, where did you get your information, tell us how you found it, I am actually curious, is it from cnn or a google search

what led you to that website nobody has every heard of
Navigator....A bunch of leftists.

As a fourth hobby I speculate , making most of my profit from Sports results --- 90% from Football and Boxing . However, I am looking for odds on a next year victory for The Donald with 275 or more . Have a feeling that the odds will start shortening very soon .

Forum List

Back