600-lb Woman Dies...

And, just how do you propose we do that? Government mandated healthy living?

Ohhh nooooo! Can't do anything Michelle Obama has as an initiative. No having your own garden to eat food you've grown: Michelle Obama advocates it! Forget moving an hour a day: Michelle Obama endorses it!

The Republicants would rather be obese and bedridden than listen to <gasp> that socailist. Michelle Obama.

Regards from Rosie

Nice rant, but no answer to the question.

Part of the answer is in the rant. More fruit and veg; sports or other exercise 60 mins. per day. FLOTUS advised.

Regards from Rosie

Ohhh nooooo! Can't do anything Michelle Obama has as an initiative. No having your own garden to eat food you've grown: Michelle Obama advocates it! Forget moving an hour a day: Michelle Obama endorses it!

The Republicants would rather be obese and bedridden than listen to <gasp> that socailist. Michelle Obama.

Regards from Rosie

Part of the answer is in the rant. More fruit and veg; sports or other exercise 60 mins. per day. FLOTUS advised.

Regards from Rosie
60 minutes a DAY? F*ck that!

I lost 40 lbs and have maintained that weight with about 60 minutes a week of just lifting weights, no jogging. The rest of time I'm as sedentary as all of you.

No medication. No Calorie counting. No stupid vegan diet.

Explain THAT one.

Gov't Mandates ARE the problem! Check out my thread about how I lost 40 lbs:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...ho-lost-40-pounds-eating-primal-anything.html

What's that got to do with government mandates?
Have you ever looked at the FDA Approved Food Pyramid? It contains all the Gov't subsidized food.

Oh, so it's the government's fault?

Do YOU eat only from the food pyramid? Is it mandatory? (You do know what "mandatory" means, don't you?)

Bones just asked me if I am diabetic. No, and I never have been.

I know for a FACT that more Americans have Type II Diabetes, which you get from eating crap all day, than Type I.

What I've been trying to tell people is that Obesity and Diabetes can be GREATLY REDUCED if we just stop eating Fast Food and garbage from the FDA FOOD PYRAMID!

Corn is the root of many of your problems, along with Aspartame which is ALSO FDA Approved.

Regards from Rosie

I lost 40 lbs and have maintained that weight with about 60 minutes a week of just lifting weights, no jogging. The rest of time I'm as sedentary as all of you.

Explain THAT one.

Lifting weights is ex-er-cise. Duh.

You probably have or have reset your metabolism to that of a young person. Want a medal? You probably could stand with a chill pill or two....thou aren't Gawd's gift. K?

Regards from Rosie

What's that got to do with government mandates?
Have you ever looked at the FDA Approved Food Pyramid? It contains all the Gov't subsidized food.
Oh, so it's the government's fault?

Do YOU eat only from the food pyramid? Is it mandatory? (You do know what "mandatory" means, don't you?)
Before I lost all that weight I was following the FDA Food Pyramid and doing P90X (which is an ass kicker by the way) I lost 15 lbs but when I stopped the exercising my weight went back up! Oh, must be that Exercise isn't the key to weight loss! I changed to the Primal Blueprint and lost 40lbs and kept it off without exercise.

When the Gov't heavily subsidizes Corn to the point that it's SO CHEAP it ends up in everything from Ethanol to "C" Cell Batteries (you didn't know that did you?) then yeah, I'd call that a Mandate.

I know for a FACT that more Americans have Type II Diabetes, which you get from eating crap all day, than Type I.

What I've been trying to tell people is that Obesity and Diabetes can be GREATLY REDUCED if we just stop eating Fast Food and garbage from the FDA FOOD PYRAMID!

Corn is the root of many of your problems, along with Aspartame which is ALSO FDA Approved.

There is no food pyramid in use any more. Look it up.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Explain THAT one.

You probably have or have reset your metabolism to that of a young person. Want a medal? You probably could stand with a chill pill or two....thou aren't Gawd's gift. K?

Regards from Rosie
I was lifting weights even more when I was overweight but didn't lose anything. How could that be?

I love how people throw that word "metabolism" around like it's the key to everything. It's the same with "genetics". That's what fat people say when they encounter a slim, in shape person.

"Oh, his Metabolism must be faster than ours!". "Oh, he has better genetics than us!". Metabolism and Genetics are what most Doctors say is causing problems that they can't figure out.

Well then enjoy being fat and miserable! :lol:

Explain THAT one.

Regards from Rosie
I was lifting weights even more when I was overweight but didn't lose anything. How could that be?

I love how people throw that word "metabolism" around like it's the key to everything. It's the same with "genetics". That's what fat people say when they encounter a slim, in shape person.

"Oh, his Metabolism must be faster than ours!". "Oh, he has better genetics than us!". Metabolism and Genetics are what most Doctors say is causing problems that they can't figure out.

Well then enjoy being fat and miserable! :lol:

Metabolism and Genetics are what most Doctors say is causing problems that they can't figure out.

Link?

Regards from Rosie

There is no food pyramid in use any more. Look it up.

Regards from Rosie
How is it any different? Because it's "round"? It's not "pointy"? It's the same sh*t!

FoodPlate.jpg

First off, breads and cereals are inflammatory to your system and shouldn't be eaten ( I KNOW you didn't know that). I don't eat Bread, any kind of it. Why does the Gov't push it? Farm Subsidies. Why would they subsidize something then tell you it's not good for you?

Those peaches are most likely canned and not fresh so it's packed with sugar! You think that would give you an insulin spike? Yep. Know what else give you an insulin spike? Oatmeal! A bowl of Oatmeal for breakfast is no different than a bowl of Gummi Bears!

Some people will tell you that Green Beans when prepared properly are ok. How many people just eat the canned ones? Not me.

Milk? Unless you're 3 years or younger, you don't need it. Pasteurized Milk is dead and non-nutritious. All the good digestive enzymes have been boiled out of it. What IS good for you is Raw Milk. But notice that the US Gov't is against Raw Milk consumption. Why is that? Big Agra is against it and they donate heavily to Political Leaders as well as being in the positions of power of the FDA, but I digress.

Just remember this:

Fat doesn't make you Fat.
Cholesterol doesn't raise your Cholesterol.

Metabolism and Genetics are what most Doctors say is causing problems that they can't figure out. Link? Regards from Rosie
Link? How about YOUR last checkup?

At my physical exam last year my Doctor asked ME how come my blood work numbers were so good! I had to explain to him my eating regimen because Doctors get little or no Nutritional Education at Med School.

What do they learn?
1. Surgery (Cut)
2. Burn (Radiation)
3. Drug (Poison)

All of which are hugely expensive and have many undesired side effects.

By the way I don't take Vaccinations or Flu shots and I'm one of the only ones at my job that doesn't get sick in the Fall.

Regards from Rosie

Explain THAT one.

You may be the right weight but 8 minutes a day is not nearly enough for good lung function and heart health. If you walk the 10000 steps a day, you are doing ok but just 8 minutes of lifting, no.

i find it rather interesting that people who are normally compassionate turn on the obese....i think when someone begins to gain that much weight...there is a problem.....yes it includes the inability to put down the fork but for some reason food has become that important to them....

I'm surprised that someone as comprehensively repugnant as you even dares mention the word compassionate.

Metabolism and Genetics are what most Doctors say is causing problems that they can't figure out. Link? Regards from Rosie

At my physical exam last year my Doctor asked ME how come my blood work numbers were so good! I had to explain to him my eating regimen because Doctors get little or no Nutritional Education at Med School.

What do they learn?
1. Surgery (Cut)
2. Burn (Radiation)
3. Drug (Poison)

By the way I don't take Vaccinations or Flu shots and I'm one of the only ones at my job that doesn't get sick in the Fall.

You should get "sick" and go on a day trip somewhere. It is great for attitude and morale. The Fall is a wonderful time of year.

I bet there will be a few people who claim she had an illness that made her overweight...lol. Yes, she does have an illness - it was called the inability to put down a fork.

So she is dead. I feel sorry for the morgue who have to find a freezer big enough for her fat body, the gravediggers who have to dig an extra bigger hole, and the pallbearers who will struggle to carry her flabby mass, and the coffin makers who have to make a super sized coffin.

yep... not a pretty site for the clean-up folks... glad I'm not them...

Not a pretty site for anyone.....have you seen all the photos of her on the internet...smote my eye and caused me pain....The nerve of this woman..:mad:

What do they learn?
1. Surgery (Cut)
2. Burn (Radiation)
3. Drug (Poison)

My docs are very happy with my numbers. My poison of choice is keeping my Lupus from killing me. My PCP asked how I cut my triglicerides in half to a normal range. How? Salads. And no....I am not vegan nor vegetarian. I just feel better after reaching for fruit and veg.

My DIL is studying diatetics and works in a hospital....so my docs don't have to.

I am happy that you're thrilled with what you do....and I hope that "life-threatening" is never forced into your vocabulary like it was mine.

Regards from Rosie

She had insulated herself with food to the point of death...she got help, then relapsed and died.
Maybe she wanted to die.

Forum List

Back