600-lb Woman Dies...

Well, that's one less person for the 500 lb women to point to and say hey,

at least I'm not her!!

That's what Chris Christie said.

I have morbidly obese in my family. Defending and protecting this sick behavior doesn't help these people. Someone takes food to a person as fat as this woman is and people suck up to Chrstie.

You guys have all said some pretty awful things about this 600 pound lady that died. Wonder what would be said if you knew she was a Democrat?

We need to fix our fat problem. Statistically, most of you reading this are obese.

And, just how do you propose we do that? Government mandated healthy living?
Gov't Mandates ARE the problem! Check out my thread about how I lost 40 lbs:

Ask A Guy Who Lost 40 Pounds Eating "Primal" Anything! | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
. Mad Scientist You went into ketosis? Low or no carb, right? I went from 240 to 183 lbs with no exercise too in about 3 months. idealprotein.com thru my cardiologists office.

My mother ate herself to death. She couldn't move very much so my dad kept bringing her food so she wouldn't cry. She sobbed for hours wanting candy, cake, a whole pie or two. Before she died both her legs had to be amputated. I tried everything I could to get her to cut down. Every suggestion was met with tears and accusations of killing her, or not wanting my mother to be happy.

After she died, i stopped eating. It came near to killing me. Everytime I saw food, I saw it being stuffed into her mouth. It took about three years for me to recover. I still have some food issues. I won't eat a candybar. I won't have a slice of pie or cake if I can see the whole thing. I break cookies into 4ths.

My mother ate herself to death. She couldn't move very much so my dad kept bringing her food so she wouldn't cry. She sobbed for hours wanting candy, cake, a whole pie or two. Before she died both her legs had to be amputated. I tried everything I could to get her to cut down. Every suggestion was met with tears and accusations of killing her, or not wanting my mother to be happy.

After she died, i stopped eating. It came near to killing me. Everytime I saw food, I saw it being stuffed into her mouth. It took about three years for me to recover. I still have some food issues. I won't eat a candybar. I won't have a slice of pie or cake if I can see the whole thing. I break cookies into 4ths.

OMG Tipsycatlover!!! that is horrible beyond words!

I am so sorry to hear you went through all that :(

Sorry to hear about your Mom, Tipsycatlover.
Addiction of any kind is awful, be it food or drugs or alcohol or anything else for that matter.
People just don't seem to understand that some people have food addictions and is just as bad as any drugs.

This is one of Americas biggest fucking problems- fat, obese, disgusting lard asses.

The military has said it is a national defense issue, lack of fit warfighting bodies.
Its driving healthcare costs through the roof.
Its lowering worker productivity.

We need to fix our fat problem. Statistically, most of you reading this are obese.

The fattest lard asses in America

Oh look ! Guess what part of the country!!!!

main-qimg-d1c8a943a6b341c4d579e501866dcb2d

fat-people-love-cookies.jpg

51z0NH2WstL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Mississippi, West Virginia, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Alabama and South Carolina are all in the top 10 fattest states

Guno....what Southerner beat your ass as a high schooler? Your hatred of the South is so pathetic and played out.

Guno....what Southerner beat your ass as a high schooler? Your hatred of the South is so pathetic and played out.

Just love to mock the lard ass jebus worshipers in the souf, we did have a southern kid in school in NY he was from SC and we called him chicken fry as he had that whiny hick accent . A few years later he finally got rid of that hick talk

all these people should have their own veggie gardens.. or buy organic

be semi- vegetarian (no red meat just fish chicken and seafood)

No RoundUp disinfectants ...No GMO's

if they want to live a longer...healthier life

I bet there will be a few people who claim she had an illness that made her overweight...lol. Yes, she does have an illness - it was called the inability to put down a fork.

So she is dead. I feel sorry for the morgue who have to find a freezer big enough for her fat body, the gravediggers who have to dig an extra bigger hole, and the pallbearers who will struggle to carry her flabby mass, and the coffin makers who have to make a super sized coffin.

Ever hear of Cushing's Syndrome? How about the genetic disorder 'Prader-Willi Syndrome'? No? I didn't think so. So, YES, there could very well have been an illness at work in her case, making her as big as she was through no fault of her own. Most, if not all, idiots who make posts like yours are uneducated, myopic igmoramuses who are grossly lacking in empathy and understanding about a world that goes far beyond their front doorsteps. So now that you have heard of PWS, go look it up. Educate yourself so you don't make such a huge ASS of yourself next time you let your fingers slither across a keyboard. And, p.s., bigger people ~ like my beloved, sweet, gentle soul of an auntie who succumbed recently from complications that arose after a negligent nurse 2 years earlier had forced her trach tube in backwards, injuring her throat and making her bleed out for 4 hours, killing her brain ~ are often cremated; they aren't always buried in larger, custom-made coffins. So I repeat: education. It has provided redemption to many a former dumbass.

This is not uncommon. There is a TV show on it. Every week there is another 600 or 700 pounder trying to 'slim down' enough to get surgery to reduce the size of their stomach. The common denominator is a family or spouse shoveling crappy food at them several times a day. It's sick from both perspectives. But that is just the extreme example. I see kiddos every day with tubby bellies sucking down their 64 oz sodas.

The food industry contributes to the problem with ultra high sugar and fat content, but ultimately it's up to you what goes in your face.

For the morbidly obese and their families food is all tied up with love so much that they cannot tell the difference between hurting or helping. This is in no way the fault of the food industry. These addicts don't want a piece of high sugar high fat pie. They want the whole thing with two or three for later. A serving is an entire cake. Forget big macs. They want a dozen.

The fatsos are master manipulators. You don't love me. You want to see me suffer. I'm in pain. I'm starving. No one will help me.

Once the pity flows, so will the food.

My dad was my mom's enabler. He brought bags of candy, dozens of doughnuts. She got diabetes and lost a leg. No matter. He would buy three pizzas and have two slices. The rest went to her.

In the family of the obese, the family members will turn on anyone suggesting that continually feeding that pie hole is dangerous. My dad fought with me enough. I enjoyed seeing my mother cry. I wanted her to go hungry. The little hold out gives up and starts providing food or leaves knowing they no longer have a family themselves.

There are no easy answers.

couldn't force herself to slow down the rate at which she stuffed her pie-hole... and dies as a result...

Tragedy Of The 600 Lb Single Mom With An Insatiable Appetite Who Ate Herself To Death | Radar Online

wow... gotta say, I'm left with a buncha questions...

first one being: exactly how much food did she put away per day to get herself in this condition...?

second one being: how many starving Haitians coulda been fed by the stuff this insatiable pig put away...?

third one being: why did her caregivers keep bringing her unlimited amounts of food to shovel down her gullet...? think about it... she couldn't get the food herself, 'cause she was so fuckin' morbidly obese and completely immobilized... so... if they were so concerned, why'd they keep feeding the pig...?

Edited:

6000 calories per day to maintain that weight. Around 10,000 to gain.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back